Dr. Alla Fine, MD

Adult PsychiatryFemale

Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Alla Fine, MD is a Adult Psychiatry Specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy medical school in 1976. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Alla Fine, MD

Alexander Fine M.d. PC

6404 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 1c Philadelphia, PA 19149 ()

Compare with other Adult Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Fine with our nearby Adult Psychiatry Specialists at Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital.

Dr. Fine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fine

3.0

Dr. Fine

Truly the worst doctor that I have ever made contact with. She finds out little about your history and diagnoses you before she even does a proper evaluation. She is extremely rude, disrespectful and extremely cold towards individuals who are facing mental health issues during COVID. She has zero respect for your own journey as a patient and has flat out said patients are crazy if they ask too questions or have concerns. It's truly her way or the highway. Horrible and will be filing a formal complaint. Not all doctors are like this and she should have respect for patients who are suffering.
Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
She listened. She called me ,herself ,when her receptionist could have called me back. If you want real care for any mental issues, this is the Dr. for you.
May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine is rude, impatient, condescending, and arrogant. She treats people who are suffering from mental illness like garbage, and actively makes them uncomfortable. Do not waste your time going to this "doctor." Both she and her front desk assistant are rude. Why does she ask for cash payment when my insurance covers her? She always cuts the appointments short and never seems to be listening to you. When you ask her, "Why?" about anything, she becomes defensive, as if you are questioning her authority. What is that behavior? Maybe, she should try seeking therapy for her issues. If you are tired of your job, you shouldn't take it out on others. Consider retiring.
Mike Handle – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
I continuously get rescheduled and blown off. Last appointment was rescheduled three times with long periods between appointments. I had to request medication; it would have run out before any appointment. The appointment I was supposed to have this Monday was cancelled and rescheduled for Tuesday via phone. No call. I called Wednesday and was told I'd get a call that day. No call. I called Thursday and was told the same. No call. It's Friday, I'm out of meds (so discontinuation syndrome is a real possibility if I don't get a refill), and no one is answering the phone. The secretary is consistently curt and never apologizes for their own errors or trials they've caused others. As I write this, we're in a pandemic: COVID-19. I'm working from home and my infant isn't in daycare due to quarantine. We can't leave the house. The state has a stay-at-home order. This is definitely a worse-than-usual time for this sort of lack of respect and duty when I need medication for anxiety disorders.
Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
She thinks benzodiazepines are the DEVIL when in fact they are Jesus’ Pills. She wont even write scripts for Ativan. Go to Dr. Lorshbough to get your Ativan and other necessary benzodiazepines. Alla is an dum dum.
Jesus – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
I find Dr Alla Fine easy to talk to about anything especially those things that bother me. She is quick to try and help me out with my emotional problems. What a fantastic dr. she is. Thank you Dr. Fine for all of your help.
Mary B – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
My daughter is permanently scarred from seeing this doctor for 5 minutes a few years ago. Keep adolescents away from her at all costs. She is insensitive and rude. We have come across other people who have also seen this doctor and had the same experience.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Initially Dr. Fine seemed - well fine - but over the course of seeing her for a year her office became overly crowded - I don't mind waiting a few minutes but every appointment the wait was at least 1/2 an hour - and Dr. Fine's attitude changed dramatically. A typical office visit was 5 - 10 minutes - she is just "churning and burning" patients and it is showing in her attitude and professionalism. The last straw was when she blatantly lied to me and made me feel as if it was my responsibility to handle my prescription refills even though she refuses to give long term scripts (so you are forced to see her if you want your meds). How stressed does a DR. have to be to lie to a patient about their meds? I actually feel sorry for Ms. Fine - I refer to her as Ms. because I don't believe Ms. Fine is a Dr. any longer.
Andrea in sarasota, FL – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Stay aware. What type of MD takes CASH only even though she accepts Insurance? Also receptionist is so rude and not helpful at all. I ended up canceling. Someone with mental health concerns should not have to deal with a shady dr and rude staff
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
I am so glad that I found All Current Phsyciatry! I would recommend them to anyone I'm extremely happy
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine, Made me feel comfortable right from the start. Her concern for my well being was apparent and appreciated. When I left her office my stress had already started to dissipate.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Very courteous front office staff. Dr. was within a few minutes of appt. time. Was pleased at how she covered my whole medication list. Dr. is pleasant and appears up to date in her field.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
She is treating me for anxiety and makes me feel like she really cares about me she talks to u in a way you can understand
Apr 10, 2019
Highly effective and professional
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Wonderful doctor. I feel better just walking in the door, serene, calm, happier, hopeful. Even better after spending my appointment time with her. Thank you. Your front desk nurse is especially wonderful too.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Explained things as if I were two years old. I felt very rushed and asked a question she had a answer but not to my question then said “okay I’ve explained enough, we’re done here”. She was also pretty aggressive toward being on Xanax when I don’t even want it, felt bullied about something I don’t even want. Whole visit was about 15 minutes.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
She is smart and very professional. I highly recommended her.
Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
She is a fine dr and easy to speak with and I never feel rushed and she explains in detail!!
Stacy in Sarasota, FL – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine is always very personable and easy to talk to. The receptionist, Michele, is very nice and helpful. It's always a smooth process when I go in and not a lot of waiting time. :)
AD in Bradenton Beach, FL – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?
I have never had to wait more than ten minutes, and Dr. Fine was always welcoming and concerned about my welfare. I am in treatment for alcohol addiction and she is expert in asking pertinent questions about what's going on in my life. I would definitely recommend her. Anne
Anne in Bradenton, FL – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alla Fine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fine?