Dr. Alka Gupta, MD

Dr. Alka Gupta, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Alka Gupta, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. She specializes in integrative medicine and internal medicine.Read her story

Integrative Health and Wellbeing

• Stress
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Yoga Therapy

I believe that in order to best help a person achieve optimal health, we must fully understand his or her goals, motivations, and environment. Once both the patient and physician understand this deeper context, we can use an integrative approach to h...

• Integrative Medicine

4.5

Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alka Gupta, MD
Thank you Dr Gupta for stepping in last minute and your kind care and advice. Really helped!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
The answers are given to keep you on the path of wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta is a truly caring doctor who provides the guidance, data and follow up necessary to improve your health and well being. She is pioneering alternative approaches to health, which show her dedication to finding the right combination of efforts to achieve individualized success for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Very caring and thoughtful physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta is an excellent physician. She is by far the best primary care physician I've ever had. She takes her time and will consult with me for 45 minutes, if necessary, to address medical concerns. I never feel rushed and she makes sure to answer all of my questions. She has very good bedside manner, is very caring and has helped turn my health around for the better through an evidence based approach to holistic wellbeing. I highly recommend her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta was warm, professional and patient. She helped me sort out what was going on and listened carefully. She offered holistic, doable recommendations to help me get started in my journey towards wellness. I’m looking forward to meeting the rest of the team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
I am so appreciative of the time dr Gupta gave me and her generosity in explaining any concerns I had in regard to my health. She is a kind and patient professional. I felt all my concerns were addressed in a most professional way. All the support staff were totally professional as well and kind. A most positive environment at this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta is an engaged, caring and highly skilled doctor. In an age of over medication she helps her patients change behaviors and habits. The Center for Integravitive Health is an adjunct to your other dr(s) and/or care team at Weill Cornell. She is my ally and advocate in my healing journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
I have found Dr. Gupta to kind, attentive, thorough, and patient. She listens well, confirms what she understands I have said, and spends sufficient time to make sure that all bases have been covered and I am comfortable with the path forward. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
I am very happy to have met Dr.Gupta, From the very first visit I found that she listened, really listened to what I knew would be challenging for me &we set very small realistic goals together that have resulted in positives changes for my health &well being. Even those small goals are still a struggle at times but she is very supportive and clear about what progress looks like that keeps me motivated. It is a pleasure visiting the offices.staff in general in entire building very cordial.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
I was very disappointed and hope that I don't have to pay for that visit. I have tinnitus, a very distressing life event. I went to the center to get help. real help. It seems that the only thing the doctor is there to do is to assign the patient to either acupuncture, yoga classes, massage or one of your "spa" offerings. My issues were over her head.Frankly, I can find my own help. I was looking for some sort of expertise. The doctor didn't even examine me. Beautiful facility.Terrible doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
this was my third visit with Dr. Gupta. She not only followed up on the conditions I'm being treated for at Weill Cornell but thoroughly reviewed lab tests and diagnosis from a recent hospitalization elsewhere. I am very grateful for her integrative approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Terrific and insightful young woman. I look forward to her insights as we work together to solve some chronic problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Dr. Gupta is amazing, helped bring both my blood pressure and thyroid under control via change of diet. Dr. Gupta is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?
Very nice person. I thought she was a terrible dr. I told her about ebv and insomnia . She basically told me to go to therapy. She did not do a physical exam. This is listed as an intergrative practice. She basically told me to go off supplements a specialist told me to go on. I have been to many intergrative practices but this was the worst. I told her I had pain and she did not even do an exam She really did not hear a word I said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alka Gupta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gupta?

Insurance accepted

United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO
VNS Choice

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gupta treats patients.