Dr. Alka Bennion, MD

Dr. Alka Bennion, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Alka Bennion, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Creighton University in 2002 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

4444 N 32nd St Ste 220

Phoenix, AZ 85018

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Banner Health
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Bennion

See how frequently Dr. Bennion performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Pregnancy Test
high
Endometriosis
high

Dr. Bennion's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bennion "I strive to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to each of our patients."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Creighton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Akron General Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Akron Genl MC
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Bennion has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennion's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennion to family and friends
based on 31 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Bennion's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Sun City West, AZ
I was very impressed with the compassion, care, and professionalism of Dr. Bennion and staff. I recommend her highly for all your gynecology needs.

Martha, we are very proud to receive this review from you. Our caregivers strive to provide positive experiences and we are glad to hear your feedback. Thank you for leaving 5 stars!

in peoria
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, DO NOT TRUST HER. I've been seeing Dr. Bennion for over a year. She is very personable and pleasant on most occasions though rushes through apt's. on every occasion. She has absolutely no idea why my only remaining ovary is still producing 5+CM hemorrhagic cysts every few...more
in Phoenix, AZ
I’m sure she’s very competent at what she does, but in my case, self-interest caused her to steer me away from the best hernia doctor in Arizona for a team combo gyn/hernia procedure with Nirav Patel simply because she doesn’t go to the same hospital as the better doctor. But after the co-pay/time...more

We are sorry to hear about these concerns. We want to do everything that we can to provide a quality experience for all of our customers. Please email us at bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate person to address your concerns.

After searching and searching for a good doctor which I could feel connected to, I found Dr. Alka Bennion. From the moment I met her I was able to feel her sincere and knowledgeable approach. This immediately helped me to feel confident and able to trust her enough with my life, and I decided she...more
in Mesa, AZ
I have been a patient of Dr. Bennion for a little over a year now. She is so kind and gentle she takes the time to explain things and make sure you are comfortable. If you are looking for a new OBGYN she is the one to go to!!