Dr. Aliya Khan, MD

Dr. Aliya Khan, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Aliya Khan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Willingboro, NJ. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital.

Cooper Internal Medicine

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Khan

Cooper University Health Care has a strong connection to its community and wants to be your medical home.

We begin with a network of experienced primary and specialty care health care providers found throughout our Adult Health Institute.

The institute’s goal is to provide preventive care and teach healthy lifestyles while also managing the full range of simple to complex illnesses, targeting early diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Khan's Experience

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Khan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Depression
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Complications
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Healthy Aging

• Health Risk Assessment
  • Immunization
  • Non-Surgical Arthritis Treatment
  • Physical Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Dow Med College University Of Karachi Karachi Pakistan
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Khan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Khan's Performance
    FAIR
in Burlington, NJ |
This doctor was my primary. I had TKR in November as my primary the Orthopedic requested that as my primary she monitored my levels while I was on Warfrin. I thought it was settled only to find out she was refusing to get involved. From November until January 2016 she refused to give the results that had been sent to her. I had to get my cardiologist involved and she took over the monitoring, my levels were really off and I should have been receiving more warfarin .
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Aliya Khan is a caring, trustworthy, professional, and thorough physician. She speaks in terms that I can understand and is very easy to talk to plus she take time to ensure I understand what my health needs are. Dr. Khan has a wonderful manner and comprehensive knowledge of her profession, I can ask questions and she follows up on a problem. She always listen to my concerns and encourages me to be a better diabetic. I highly recommend Dr. Aliya Khan to anyone, she's the best.
in Willingboro, NJ |
I owe my life to Dr. Khan. Because of her persistence, my stomach cancer was found early enough for it to be treated (which is unusual because stomach cancer is often found too late). I was a Jefferson patient in 2012 but I was too sick to travel to Philadelphia and I obtained an appointment locally. Dr. Khan thoroughly examined me and insisted on a battery of tests and persistently followed up until the cancer was identified. Dr. Khan is a compassionate, thorough, health care professional.
in Burlington township |
Dr. Khan isthe worst physician I have ever been affiliated with. She never does what she is supposed to do as a Primary Care Physician. She does the bare minimum and if it is more then that she sends you off to every and any other specialist she can think to send you to so she doesn't have to make the decision. Do not waste your time go see one of the other physicians who are capable of making life decisions.
Edgewater Park |
She rushed into the room so quickly that we didn't even notice anyone sitting at the chair. She was loud and not very friendly. We went for my wife's yearly physical after moving from a different location and selling on a new primary care doctor. It was one of the worst experience. I want to discuss my wife's conditions, but she rushed everything. Ordering lab work and recommending vitamins. Overall, didn't have very pleasing experience.
in Mount Holly, NJ |
While there have been some times when I have come to see her and the exam seemed very rushed and she seemed uninterested, those were few and far between. Overall, she has consistently shown compassion and empathy for not being able to ease my difficult health problems. I do think that as a patient I would feel more at ease, if Dr. Khan, made it a habit to be more conscious of looking the patient in the eye when she is talking to them and not talk with her back to them. Really like her though.
Have you seen Dr. Aliya Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?