Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO

Vascular Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill

Princeton Vascular Center

10 Forrestal Rd S Ste 201 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO is a vascular surgery specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from UMDNJ in 2002 and specializes in vascular surgery and endovascular surgery.

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill accepts

(609) 257-2095

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Brotman-O'Neill's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill's Top Procedures and Conditions

Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill treats Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Phlebitis

Varicose Veins

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill treats Varicose Veins more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill treats this condition more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Artery Bypass
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Thrombolytic Therapy
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thrombosis

Alissa Brotman O'Neill is a magna cum laude graduate from Harvard University who received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from UMDNJ/SOM where she also performed her residency in general surgery. She performed her fellowship in Vascular Surgery a...

• Vascular Surgery

87.09677419354838%

Dr. Brotman-O'Neill?
Dr. Brotman-O'Neill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO
Dr. O’Neill was immediately reassuring with her friendly demeanor and professionalism. She is thorough, listens to her patient, and answers all questions clearly. Her staff is efficient and completely compatible with her approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Dr. Brotman-O’Neill is a vascular surgeon who is actually fellowship trained in treating vein disease. This was very important to me. I did not want to see a self proclaimed venous expert who was actually trained in a different specialty, such as pain management, but then took a weekend course in treating vein disease and then marketed themselves as a vein expert. Unfortunately, this is very common these days. Dr. Brotman-O’Neill was very knowledgeable and compassionate. She explained to me in detail the cause of my painful swollen legs, developed a treatment plan, and then successfully executed that treatment plan with great results. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Dr Brotman O’Neill is extraordinarily knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Dr Brotman O’Neill is skillful and caring. She took time with all aspects of my visit. Dr. Brotman O’Neill took a very complete history and listened to all of my concerns. I am very confident in her skills as a surgeon . I have had followup appointments and I am always pleased and confident with my care. Lucky to have a doctor like Dr BrotmanO’Neill strongly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
When I came to Doctor Brotman I had a serious problem with the veins in my legs. I was able to easily make the appointments to take care of my problems. The results are nothing short of amazing. The entire Staff and Dr. Brotman are wonderful I Thank them for helping me with my legs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I am a long time patient of Dr. Brotman-Oneill. I had to get my toe amputated due to bad circulation. I had the wound for a long time and it finally healed ! She is an amazing surgeon and is so great with her patients. She made me feel comfortable before the surgery and was so confident in herself that she would do a great job, and she did ! She saved my leg from being amputated. I highly recommend Dr. Brotman to anyone and everyone I know ! Thank you again Dr. Brotman !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I had a lingering problem with edema in my legs, they were badly swollen. I had been taking an increasing amount of diuretics but it did not help. On my first visit to Dr. Brotman O'Neill, she immediately diagnosed my problem and ordered the Compression Therapy System Machine. The machine was sent to me and a representative explained it's use.. Within a short period of time, my problem was corrected with Dr. Brotman O'Neill's guidance. I Highly recommend her as she is very knowledgeable .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Dr. Alissa Brotman O’Neill and her entire staff were entirely professional, informative, and timely throughout the entire process from consultation through recovery. I feel I have received great care all the way. Dr. Brotman O’Neill answered each of my questions thoroughly and honestly. In addition to her being an excellent surgeon, she (and her staff) are very people oriented and they certainly elicit confidence and trust. I highly recommend the high-quality work of Dr. Brotman O'Neill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Excellent bedside manner. Explained to me in detail diagnosis and treatment recommendation. Answered all my questions and left me feeling at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I went in for a vein procedure with Dr. Brotman. The procedure was so easy and my results were fantastic ! I would highly recommend Dr. Brotman to family, friends and anyone who is looking for a Doctor that has great bed side manner, takes their time with her patients, explains everything so that you understand and will conveniently schedule you around your own time. Her staff were amazing as well. They got me checked me in quickly and were so nice. I highly recommend dr. brotman !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I met Dr. Brotman over a year ago at a health fair. I've had several procedures this year and I cannot be any more ecstatic with the changes. Dr. Brotman and her team are always very attentive and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable during the procedure. There is no down time after the procedure and they conveniently worked around my schedule. They also put in time and effort to clear any discrepancies or issues with my insurance. I would highly recommend Dr. Brotman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I had two microphlebectomies with Dr. Brotman. I am very happy with my results. She has a great bedside manner and is very skilled and cutting edge. I am returning to her for other sites on my legs. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in the aesthetics of their legs and/or have painful bulging veins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Dr. Brotman O'Neill successfully performed an emergency operation on my 9 cm (very large) abdominal, aortic aneurysm. Even under the emergency conditions she took the time to clearly explain the procedure and answer all of my (as well as my wife's) questions. I couldn't have asked for a more skilled, knowledgeable and caring vascular surgeon to perform this emergency surgery. I was quite pleased with her office staff. I would, without a single reservation, strongly recommend Dr. Brotman O'Neill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Great experience with Dr Brotman. Very thorough and thoughtful. She is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend her to my close family members. She takes her time with her patients
already have recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
They double book appointments, and you're rushed when it's finally your turn to be seen. Be ready to make multiple appointments because you're told that's all the medication they have for your leg procedure today. Go back and show the doctor your results and they inject you again and still no results! Instead of fixing it with the right medicine, this doctor will put the blame on her patients. Wasted time, money, and the doctor was so unprofessional and had an attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I went to her (Dr. O'Neil) because of the 5 star ratings. I guess you can't always beleive in the ratings. The staff forgot I signed in, the Dr spend no time with me. Looked at my problem sent the tech in to do an Ultra sound. Was told the test was negative to make a follow up. End of story. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
Dr Brotman-Oneill is an amazing doctor. Her staff was friendly and outgoing. Dr. Brotman took her time and went over everything with me. She is a very caring and kind person it shows in how she treats her patients. I recommend her 100 percent . I did have to call her new office @ Highland Park Surgical 732-846-9500 as she just re-located to this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?
I have been looking for Dr Brotman since she left her last practice and finally found her at Highland Park Surgical Associates in North Brunswick and Freehold. I absolutely love her. She is attentive, answers everything and makes sure you understand before you leave her office. Her bedside manner is genuine and compassionate. She has helped me with my veins and I would not see any other doctor but her. Thank God I found her again, my sister needed to see her and were glad we found her again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Brotman-O'Neill, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Brotman-O'Neill?

Princeton Vascular Center