Dr. Alison Zimon, MD

Dr. Zimon
Telehealth services available

CCRM Boston

61 Lincoln St Framingham, MA 01702

Dr. Alison Zimon, MD is a Fertility Specialist in Framingham, MA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zimon to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Fertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Zimon is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital Newton, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Zimon treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preconception Counseling
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp

Dr. Zimon accepts

Dr. Zimon accepts the following insurance:

Select

Dr. Zimon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zimon

4.3

Dr. Zimon?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
When I read these reviews, I honestly think I must have gone to the wrong clinic. My experience with CCRM has been nothing short of a complete disaster. This office is completely disorganized and cares only about money. There is no individualized care and communication is horrible. I was told time after time that I would "hear from the team regarding next steps" or "my office will contact you to schedule follow up" but was never contacted. And good luck getting anyone on the phone or to return your calls when you get sick of waiting for them to call you. Do their protocols work? I would not know because my cycle was cancelled 3 days before starting because Dr. Zimon could not be bothered to complete a thorough chart review prior to ordering thousands of dollars worth of medications. I asked to be reimbursed for my out of pocket expenses for these medication to which their VP of customer relations refused to give me back a dime. I have now contacted a lawyer to help get my money back.
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
I was searching for a fertility specialist after trying to fall pregnant naturally for over 7 months with no luck. I’m 40 years old, so age played a huge part and I was eager to get the process going. After reading many reviews online I decided to go with Dr. Zimon Alison at CCRM Boston, which proved to be the best decision ever. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Zimon and her staff, she is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable, professional, very kind, she made sure to inform us and update us regarding every step of the way. Dr. Zimon really cared about the success of our pregnancy and was super dedicated. Staff at CCRM were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. I was very lucky and had success with my first IVF cycle, I’m currently 22 weeks pregnant and feel amazing, could not have done this without the help of Dr. Zimon and her staff. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to fall pregnant using fertility treatments.
Sharon – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
We arrived at CCRM completely hopeless after 5 failed cycles at another Boston clinic, but within twenty minutes of our first consultation with Dr. Zimon we knew that we needed to switch. It was clear that her think outside of the box approach and careful attention to detail would make the difference for the one frozen embryo we had left. We were so drained after two years of failures, but also eager to not waste any time in making the switch to a new clinic. Misty and Elana made sure to expedite every part of the process in order to prevent any more waiting or stress on our end. They were always accommodating, knowledgeable, and kind. I had dealt with lining issues during previous transfers, which proved difficult for my former doctor, but Dr. Zimon knew there was a more gradual approach that would likely work better for me. And, low and behold, she was right! My lining never looked better. I am a little over 12 weeks pregnant and owe this to Dr. Zimon and CCRM!
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
I want to personally thank Dr. Zimon & her staff (especially Elana, Misty & Maryann) to make my dream come true. Dr. Zimon for me is an agent sent by God to fulfill my dream of becoming pregnant after the struggle of 8 years. Right from the time I visited Dr. Zimon & met her staff at CCRM a few months ago (after my relocation from Dallas), I felt I am in safe hands. During my treatment, they proved that entire team (whether nurses, lab technicians, embryologists - in my case Elana, Misty, Julie, Maryann, Stephanie & Paula) are so knowledgeable, helpful, empathetic and follows a realistic approach to help you in best possible manner & politely address your concerns ( no matter what questions you may have). Nurses were always available to help and even Dr. Zimon took extreme care of all my appointments with her even if they were on weekends. Dr. Zimon would compassionately listen to all my concerns/questions and address very positively and giving me hope/motivation.
Apinder Bedi – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
Dr. Zimon is an incredible and brilliant physician! We sought her help after a horrible experience at a large IVF clinic in the Boston area. During IVF cycling, she does all her own ultrasounds in the morning and adjusts dosages based on your body (rather than a set protocol like most facilities). We had such a personal experience throughout the entire process at CCRM. The embryologists and lab are top notch as well. We had drastically better results after switching to CCRM and are now pregnant!
Lauren T in MA – Feb 04, 2019
Hi Lauren - We are thrilled to hear you had such...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
We cannot say enough about the incredible experience that we had at CCRM Boston. From the moment we walked into the office, we felt supported, understood, and encouraged that Dr. Zimon and her staff would work tirelessly to help us to achieve our goal of having a baby. As we began our process, we were continuously impressed with each member of the CCRM Boston team: from Liz at the front desk who always greeted us with a smile, to the nurses who made themselves available to answer our questions
Marissa in Boston , MA – Jul 25, 2018
Hi Marissa - Thank you for your thoughtful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?
Outstanding. Compassionate. Very smart and knowledgeable. Know that I am in good hands and am getting great care. Would recommend her to anyone.
Jackie C in Milton, MA – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alison Zimon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zimon?

I believe in a direct, individualized and comprehensive approach to reproductive medicine and care.  I also believe in being approachable and accessible...Read more

Dr. Alison Zimon treats patients Monday through Friday at CCRM Boston Main Center and offers new patient appointments and treatment planning appointments...Read more

• Fertility Medicine