Dr. Alison Vogell, MD

Dr. Alison Vogell, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Alison Vogell, MD is a gynecology specialist in Burlington, MA and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in gynecology.

Lahey Hospital & Medical Center

41 Mall Rd

Burlington, MA 01805

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Vogell

See how frequently Dr. Vogell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
Gonorrhea Screening
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Vogell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vogell "We are here to take care of what matters most, you. Lahey Health offers access to board-certified specialists in nearly every medical specialty and more than 75 primary care practices in over 30 communities providing you with the full continuum of care, all close to home."

• Gynecology

Dr. Vogell does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Vogell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vogell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogell's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogell to family and friends

Dr. Vogell's Performance

Dr. Vogell is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and caring. She took time to explain why I was having so much discomfort, and performed my laparoscopic surgery last week. Dr. Vogell stopped by the day of my surgery to see if I had any more questions and to see how I was doing. I know she had a full...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
So knowledgeable & kind! I first went for b.c. - she gave me all the options in detail. I chose the IUD & she inserted that & made sure to make it as comfortable as possible. After unknown cramping I went back to visit - she ordered tests - I found out I had ovarian cysts & she explained my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vogell always explains test results/procedures and takes as much time as necessary to answer questions, which isn't always the case with medical appointments. She is very pleasant and I'm thrilled with my experiences with her to date.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
While it was easy to get an appointment, I found Dr. Vogell rude and unpleasant. During the first appointment, after minimal conversation she discouraged me and my husband from conceiving and insinuated he is unfaithful and I should get tested to be sure. Very surprising that she was so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option8
Are you Dr. Vogell?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Vogell at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center