Dr. Alison Stout, DO

Dr. Alison Stout, DO

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Alison Stout, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Kirkland, WA. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

12039 NE 128th St Ste 500

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stout

Dr. Stout's Experience

Dr. Stout's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Ataxia
  • Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Tendon and Bursa Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
  • Northwest Spine & Sports Physicians
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Nwssp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Stout has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stout does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stout and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stout's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stout to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Stout's Performance
in Duvall WA. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stout's for about six years, and she is incredible. She has gone above, and beyond when it comes to my back conditions. She has worked to get me the best chances of recovery, with herself, or others she has referred me too. Allison has a wonderful "bedside" manner, she shows compassion, and professional abilities with everything she does. I trust her with my medical issues, and am very happy that I was able to find her. I have had chronic back problems for years.
in Redmond, WA |
1. Dr Stout listens to you and answers your questions in a straight forward and understandable way. 2. Dr Stout is extremely knowledgable in her fields of treatment. 3. Dr Stout takes the time to understand the problem and ensures the patient understands what the treatment options are. 4. Dr Stout is extremely professional yet very personable and interactive with the patient.
in Kirkland, WA |
I am a previous cancer survivor and feel like I know an excellent MD when I see one! Dr. Stout is one of the top 2 MDs I have ever seen. Her care and sharp observations are a main reason why I am able to work. I want to retire in 4 years and was so worried that my health would prevent me from having a good retirement - something someone should look forward to instead of dreading. Her referrals have been superior. I adore them all. I am very lucky and wanted to share this.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Stout is technically skilled. Her manner is difficult cold and distant. She does not prescribe narcotics to chronically ill pain patients in need. If you need long term pain management see someone else. My thoughts are she leaves patients hanging if the shots don't work.
in Bellevue, WA |
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Stout. I had (have) a herniated disc at L4-L5 and L5-S1. I presented with pretty bad back pain. I went to a physical therapist she recommended who made me worse by doing extension based exercises, now I have left leg weakness and S1 radiculopathy. She never took my pain seriously, was annoyed when I saw other doctors for 2nd opinions, rolled her eyes when I told her I was feeling suicidal and told me the pain would go away by Christmas..I'm still in pain
Olympia, WA |
LOVE LOVE her she was one of the best Dr.'s I have seen for my pain and my Husband pain..
in Redmond, WA |
Dr. Stout came into the room looking angry. The first thing she said was why are you seeing me i'm not your dr. I explained I was referred. She didn't know who referred me, when I tried to tell her she argued with me. Very impatient, condescending and seemed mad that I was even there. My understanding was, a new area in my neck was found by Dr Park that had not be seen before by any other Dr. I don't feel I was heard at all. I feel I have been reduced to an x-ray and an RX. Worst exp. ever!
Suffering severe back/leg pain waited weeks to see her only to be told I had to endure 4 wks PT to figure out where to give a steroid shot (my insurance co. waived this need due to pain level). Pleas for shot curtly declined - told I've spent enough time with you (direct quote), I hadn't shown up for an appt. (later disproven) and when I asked to switch to another group dr. was declined so not ruffle Stout's feathers. AWFUL time with a dr. who doesn't like being challenged/questioned.
in Kirkland, WA |
I saw Dr. Stout about 6 months ago for a nagging back issue I'd been trying for months to get diagnosed. Since it had been a while since I'd injured it, Dr. Stout suggested that if my back ever went out again, that I should call and make an appointment immediately, so that the problem had a better chance of being diagnosed. Well, it's happened again, and when I called I was informed that her next appointment was a MONTH out! The only option was to put me on a wait list. Not happy...
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Stout is by far, one of the best doctors I have ever had. Having dealt with arthritis for most of my life, I have found Dr. Stout to be kind, compassionate, and thorough. She has a wonderful sense of humor, but takes your pain, discomfort and health seriously. She is approachable and easy to talk with about your health concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Alison Stout, DO?
Are you Dr. Stout?

Visit Dr. Stout

Dr. Stout accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Stout has admitting privileges