Dr. Alison Schneider, MD

Dr. Alison Schneider, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female
Dr. Alison Schneider, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in gastroenterology.

2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd

Weston, FL 33331

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Schneider

See how frequently Dr. Schneider performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Gastroparesis

Dr. Schneider's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "As an academic medical center, Cleveland Clinic Florida provides world class care. Our mission is to provide better care of the sick, investigation of their problems, and further education of those who serve. We strive to provide Best-in-Class patient experiences and superior clinical outcomes."

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Schneider does not have any board certifications listed.

• Duke University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Thomas Jefferson University
  • Drexel University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Schneider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends

Dr. Schneider's Performance

I have been using her for about 3-4 years. She is very attentive caring knowledgeable and professional. When I lost both of my parents in 2015 I left her a message and she called me back right to see how I was doing. She even called me to tell me my results and not to worry -while I happen to be in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
7 doctors couldn't help me. Finally, I found Dr. Schneider. Her care and advise changed my life to almost normal again. She was the only doctor that cared enough to help me. She is my angel.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Schneider is worth the wait. She is genuine, approachable, and not at all intimidating, like many doctors I've seen. I feel comfortable talking to her about my symptoms and feel that she gives me a thorough and knowledgeable evaluation and treatment. She is on top of the latest information on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Misdiagnosed me 10 months ago, resulted in unnecessary surgery which didn't correct the condition, so, she wanted to send me back for the same therapy which didn't work. Rather than try to figure out why I am suffering, she told me I have an 'aversion to food'. INSULTING. When I expressed an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A wonderful doctor who is very considerate of the patient and their concerns. Excellent care and very thorough. She is also friendly and genuinely happy. Couldn't ask for more.
Are you Dr. Schneider?