Dr. Alison M. Lex, MD

Dr. Alison M. Lex, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lex specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Virginia Beach, VA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lex? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lex's Experience

86Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lex's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lex

Dr. Lex accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Lex has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lex
Dr. Lex's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Lex made me feel like the questions I was asking were dumb, which made me feel stupid for asking them.I felt like she didn't care or want to help with my issue. Ive been going to Princess Anne Medical Associates for over 6 years and love the office and staff this is my first concern with a doctor. no one should feel like this when asking a question especially from a doctor and its concerning your health.
in Norfolk, VA |
Did not listen to my concerns, spoke down to me, sarcastic, and certainly did not want to help me feel better. Walked out the door as I was still trying to ask questions. Spent about 4 minutes with me.
in Henrico, VA |
After having six surgeries over the years comprising of dozens of appointments with various doctors my experience with Dr Lex was the worst experience by far. She did not perform an exam or listen. She was sarcastic, dismissive and spent about three minutes with me. I will immediately be seeking a new PCP. She was ugly before but I thought maybe she was having a bad day but apparently she is just ugly on the inside. Sad when you don't feel well, go to the doctor and get treated like rubbish.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have never been so disappointed in Healthcare - I scheduled a appt. for a Annual Physical. At check in I mentioned my heel hurting. I left with nothing but a x-ray of my heel. No labs etc. Taking time off of work isn't something I do often so when I do I plan all my appts. to take care of at once. So today, months later I call back to schedule a appt. for my physical on a upcoming day off. Before she even checked I was informed she schedules a year in advance. Just wow.
Have you seen Dr. Alison M. Lex, MD?
Are you Dr. Lex?

Compare Dr. Lex

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.