Dr. Alison Kucich, DO

Dr. Alison Kucich, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Alison Kucich, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gallatin, TN. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Kucich is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Kucich

I treat my patients as a whole rather than looking at individual parts. I want to find the root of the problem rather that just place a bandaid over it. My patients and I work as a team in controlling and bettering their health.

Video

Dr. Kucich's Experience

Dr. Kucich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pap Smear
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Woman Health Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Susquehanna University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach NY
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach NY
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kucich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kucich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kucich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kucich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kucich to family and friends
Dr. Kucich's Performance
in Gallatin, TN |
It is very important to me to find a doctor who not only is knowledgeable but who takes the time to explain things. Dr. Kucich has always taken the time with me and never rushed my visit. She is an excellent Doctor, caring and knowledgeable. Both my husband and myself use her and are very satisfied with her and her staff. I have been a patient of hers for over 3 years.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Kucich is that rare physician who combines personal warmth and caring with professional, knowledgeable expertise. I highly recommend her.
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr. Kucich was attentive & patient on my first visit. she was thorough in helping me find out what's wrong. I would recommend Dr. Kucich to anyone.
in Hendersonville, TN |
She is a very patient, soft spoken, easy to talk to physician. Her staff is also easy to communicate with and accommodating. I also like the fact that there are other practioners in the group so that if you need attention on a day that your primary doctor is not in, you can be seen. I've been happy with the care I've received since going with this group and have recommended them many times.
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr Kuchich is the best she really cares about her patients she takes her time to talk to you and to listen to you
in Gallatin, TN |
Have been with Dr.Alison Kucik for 5 year now. I am highly satisfied with my Dr. She keeps me informed and we go over Lab.work and treatments together. I trust her decisions. She listens and explains everything well.
in GALLATIN, TN |
Great experience with Dr. Kucich. She listens to my concerns and cares about my well-being.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr. Kucich is very friendly and kind. My wait time to go back to a room was only a few minutes. Her MA was prompt and sweet. The doctor was right in after the MA finished. I seriously was in and out of the appt in 15 minutes including getting a shot. Great experience! It was my first time seeing her - I will be requesting all of my future appts. with her!
Port Saint Joe, FL |
She is an amazing physician!
in Gallatin, TN |
When Dr. Kucich walked into the exam room, she acted like we were friends of hers. Her manner was extremely pleasant, she listened to everything we had to say and, because me and husband were seeing her together, she never suggested we would be better off in separate rooms. She is the nicest doctor and extremely efficient doctor that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. She never made us feel like she was in a hurry to end our session. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
in Gallatin, TN |
This is one of the best run doctor's offices I have been to in several years. Wait times are never very long, staff is very customer service oriented. Dr. Kucich is very easy to talk with, spends time discussing my medical issues and has provided me with excellent care since I moved to Sumner county in October 2015.
Antioch, TN |
As a first time patient, my visit could not have been any better. The appointment was set quickly, the wait time was very minimal, and the time spent with Dr. Kucich was perfect. She was not rushed to see the next patient, and asked me several times if I had any questions. Dr. Kucich was referred to me by a friend, and I could not be happier with her as my new primary care physician.
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr. Kucich is one of the most caring doctors I know. I always look forward to my visits with her. She will not rush you out of the office, she takes her time with the issues at hand, and is a very good listener. Dr. Kucich does not treat her patients as just another payday or number. You are a person to her; she loves and truly cares about the well being of all her patients. I have other family members who use her services and they feel the same way I do. I look forward to getting sick again.
in Gallatin, TN |
I have been a patient for 6-7 years and I'm beginning to not want to go there I have been having head aches and no luck also sinus problems with no luck also sleep apnea and the mask does not work so the dr Kusich says there is one solution but it's a controlled substance so I can't prescribe it SORRY, I had never been on controlled substance ever , and this last visit today 8/26/2016 she was supposed to check my kidney function and my knee and she did not I am very upset and may never go BACK ,
Have you seen Dr. Alison Kucich, DO?
Are you Dr. Kucich?

Visit Dr. Kucich

Dr. Kucich accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • 1st Medical Network
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care