Dr. Alison M. Fry, MD

Dr. Alison M. Fry, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 51 years old

My goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care to people of all ages. I focus on prevention and provide care for chronic conditions with an emphasis on improving lifestyle to maximize control of weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugars. Ultimately, my goal is to establish long-term relationships with my patients and their families. My practice is a direct primary care (DPC) practice. Our patients pay affordable, monthly memberships in order to have direct access to me and our services. We do not take insurance. This allows me to spend quality time with my patients and to manage more of the day-to-day interactions with them. I love what I do and my patients have expressed great satisfaction with our practice model. If you are tired of the grind of traditional practice, please check us out!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Alison Fry is a board-certified, family physician who joined PeakMed Primary care in January 2016. Dr. Fry enjoys...Read more

Dr. Fry's Experience

See how Dr. Fry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fry

Dr. Fry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fry to family and friends
based on 1 survey
Experience with Dr. Fry
Dr. Fry's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (1)
Have you seen Dr. Alison M. Fry, MD?
Are you Dr. Fry?
Get started today!

Dr. Fry says...

Dr. Alison Fry is a board-certified, family physician who joined PeakMed Primary care in January 2016.  Dr. Fry enjoys the full spectrum of family medicine and has a special interest in employer-based health and wellness.   Dr. Fry received her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago, IL in 1994.  She moved to Arizona for her family medicine residency with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in 1994 and received the "Family Practice Resident of the Year" award as a senior resident.  After completing residency, she worked with the National Health Service Corps at community health centers in New Mexico and Arizona.  Since working in community health, Dr. Fry has worked in a variety of practice settings in Phoenix, San Diego and now in Colorado Springs, including private practice, urgent care, employer-based health centers and hospital-based practices. All of these experiences have lead Dr. Fry to find a better way to practice medicine. She believes in spending time with patients and building relationships and feels that the Direct Primary Care (DPC) model best allows her to care for her patients.

Dr. Fry's Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care to people of all ages.  I focus on prevention and provide care for chronic conditions with an emphasis on improving lifestyle to maximize control of weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugars.   Ultimately, my goal is to establish long-term relationships with my patients and their families.

My practice is a direct primary care (DPC) practice.  Our patients pay affordable, monthly memberships in order to have direct access to me and our services.  We do not take insurance.  This allows me to spend quality time with my patients and to manage more of the day-to-day interactions with them.  I love what I do and my patients have expressed great satisfaction with our practice model. If you are tired of the grind of traditional practice, please check us out!

Dr. Fry says...

Health and Wellness - routine wellness exams for all ages (newborn to geriatrics), including gynecological exams

Chronic Disease management (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, asthma)

Acute care (rashes, sprains and strains, UTI's, colds and flu)

Weight management

I do not do chronic pain management

Basic gynecological exams

Basic skin procedures

Dr. Fry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Fry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fry's Board Certifications

Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr

Completed in 1997

Beloit College

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Fry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Wart Treatment

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.