Dr. Alison Ball, DO

Dr. Alison Ball, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Alison Ball, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in O Fallon, MO. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Ball is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis and Mercy Hospital Washington.

Dr. Ball's Experience

See how Dr. Ball's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Ball

Dr. Ball accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ball has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ball's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ball to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ball's Performance
    GOOD
Wentzville, MO |
I went to my visit and waited a half an hour before she came into the room.. She basically called me a liar. There was a big mix up with my medicine and when I asked to switch to the other doctor in the office was told that there is no changing doctors but they would check and call me back. Never received the phone call. Would I recommend. No way!!!!!
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Ball was nice enough, spoke condescending to my Mom who was with me, as if what my Mom shared didn't matter to her.
St Peters, MO |
Went to her with labs from a prior ER visit for chest/back pain. She basically berated me for going to the ER with chest pains to begin with "you know you're too young for a heart attack right?' Anyways, 2 visits and no relief but muscle relaxers and steroids. I KNEW there was something else going on. I just spent the last 2 nights in the hospital having my gall bladder removed. Classic GB issue symptom per the ER docs and nurses and she ignored my symptoms and didn't listen. Will never go back.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Ball is very pushy and does not listen. I often left the office feeling worse than when I walked in. I never felt like Dr. Ball listened to what I was saying or cared that I was upset. The person at the front desk is also very rude and seems very unhappy to be there. Every time I had to call to get test results instead of the Dr calling me with the results. The practice also has a no transfer policy, so they would rather loose a patient that let you see the other doctor in the office.
St Louis, MO |
Had to wait over an hour to see the doctor. I understand things happen and I don't mind waiting for a little while but an hour is ridiculous when I was lectured on making sure I arrived at my appointment early.
St Louis, MO |
Dr Ball is very personable, thorough, and really listens to her patients. I fully trust her to make the right decisions for my health.
Have you seen Dr. Alison Ball, DO?
Are you Dr. Ball?

Compare Dr. Ball

}

Dr. Ball's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Ball has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ball's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ball does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ball and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Kirksville

Graduated in 2011

Mercy Hospital St Louis

Completed in 2014

Truman State University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Ball does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ball and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ball does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ball and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.