Dr. Alisha Saultz, DO

Dr. Alisha Saultz, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Alisha Saultz, DO is a family medicine specialist in Oregon City, OR and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med in 2006 and specializes in family medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

1508 Division St

Oregon City, OR 97045

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Saultz

Dr. Saultz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saultz "Growing up in a small town in the Midwest, it was always my dream to become a doctor. I have always enjoyed helping people on an individual one on one basis. The impact of family members dealing with difficult medical issues while I was young helped drive home the importance of the doctor-patient relationship and just how much help the entire family needs when dealing with medical crisis and the health care system. I come from a family of educators and, due to their influence, I enjoy teaching my patients. I try to understand each patient's unique challenges so I can tailor their individual care to best suit their needs. We engage in ongoing dialogue because medicine is a two way street with communication going both ways between doctor and patient. I find that when patients better understand their bodies and the way body systems interact, they realize that working to prevent health issues is far better than trying to deal with the major problems that can arise down the road after neglect. We will work as a team to prevent those issues. When away from my work, I make time for my family and my hobbies. I love all art, especially painting. My art projects these days usually include my three kids and things they enjoy. My family also spends time together playing board games, exploring the great Northwest and watching movies. We spend a lot of time doing church activities and enjoy traveling to see family here and in Ohio (Go Buckeyes!). I love to read – my family are all voracious readers and love to share books with each other and discuss them. I find great joy in watching my children discover their own passions and hobbies as they grow. Like everyone in society today, my husband and I continue to work hard on work/home balance. I am very lucky to have both a family who is supportive and I adore and a job which I enjoy and allows me to try and make connections with people and truly help them have a healthier and happier life."

This content was provided by Dr. Saultz "I cherish practicing Family Medicine with Obstetrics care and the bond that comes with caring for the multigenerational families. This approach provides an understanding of individual family members to bring a continuity of care that resonates throughout the family from birth to elderly. I want my practice to be one that I would want for my family.

Make wise choices to improve health and quality of life:

• Choose healthy food options
  • Exercise and move regularly
  • Manage stress. High stress environments or lifestyles are a detriment to overall well being
  • Practice mind body awareness. Find ways to control depression and anxiety and to reduce the use of narcotics

I encourage patients to practice preventive care and stay current on vaccinations and exams, especially when a family has a history of chronic diseases. It can eliminate emergency trips to urgent care or the emergency department. As an osteopathic physician, I can also use body manipulation to help with a myriad of issue"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Capital University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Miami Valley Hospital Family Practice Residency Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Miami Valley Hospital Family Practice Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Saultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saultz to family and friends

Dr. Saultz's Performance

Dr. Saultz Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to answer the patient satisfaction survey.  Your responses help me to be a better partner in your healthcare.

Thank you!

Alisha Saultz DO

"

Dr. Saultz is knowlegeable, calm and listens to my needs/concerns. I feel lucky to have a Dr. that cares so much about me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm fortunated to have her as my family doctor while i was pregnance. She took very good care of my health when i had complicated pregnancy because of being an anemic. She is the most kind and loving doctor i have ever had. My son was safely delivered by her, and i also have her as my son doctor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate any and all reviews, but especially enjoy hearing the positive feedback on your patient experience! Trudy Suski Director, Communications Northwest Primary Care

She is very nice to see she talks to you so that you can undertand and takes the time to talk to you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Saultz is the most caring, gentle speaking, informative doctor we have ever had. She listens and then gives the best medical advice /treatment of any doctor we know. She is there to give you hugs too if needed. Shes become like a daughter to us. I would recommend her to everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She is kind and compassionate and really listened. She treated me with respect and valued my knowledge about my body and how I want to direct my healthcare.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0