Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD

Alternative Medicine ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Jones-Bailey

Buckhead Functional Medicine

3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 316 Atlanta, GA 30327

Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD is an alternative medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Morehouse School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in alternative medicine, functional medicine, and more.

Dr. Jones-Bailey accepts

Dr. Jones-Bailey accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Jones-Bailey treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones-Bailey

Dr. Jones-Bailey?
Dr. Jones-Bailey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD
Dr. Jones Bailey helped me during a very difficult time. I was suffering with problems related to depression but I had no idea. I had gained weight, lacked confidence and was suffering with sexual anxiety. She completed an exam, asked a million questions, and ran numerous tests to find that there was nothing physically wrong with me. It was determined, I had to make some difficult decisions about my life. I am happy today. She changed my life for the better. Forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
Dr. Jones-Bailey takes the time to understand you as a individual. The tests that she can run are absolutely amazing. I would strongly recommend this Functional Doctor, she is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jones-Bailey's for more than 20 years. My life and health have benefited from her consistent increase of wisdom and knowledge of her field. Her dedication to thoroughly understanding my needs and researching to assure the best course of action has literally saved my life. She is attentive, kind and displays the utmost professionalism in all she does, within a safe, comfortable environment, filled with informative books and guides, enhanced with beautiful decor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
Dr Jones -Bailey is very knowledgeable and takes the time to thoroughly test and find the root causes of her patient's health issues! I am glad to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
What I liked about dr. Alise Jones Bailey is that she listened and she could see that I was very concerned about my health. When my blood work came back I followed up with another consult. The doctor reviewed my results and recommended some changes in my lifestyle. She also had a nutritionist there for part of my consult. I felt that the doctor reviewed my records before I came in and already had a plan in place for me. That kind of attention makes me feel great about this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
Despite her website saying she takes time to listen, she really doesn't. I got the impression she couldn't put together my medical history. Don't see her for weight loss- you'll be discouraged. She was condescending. She did not look at my records or examine me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
Literally the most caring doctor I've ever encountered. Takes ample time to talk to you and make sure you know exactly what is going on. She also doesn't run unnecessary tests or push you into buying things that you don't need, which speaks volumes in my opinion. The office staff is super friendly. Highly recommend Dr. Jones-Bailey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?
My Dr. Alise experience has overall been the best medical relationship I have ever had (and I'm 62). From my initial phone call to schedule an appointment two years ago, through my subsequent testing, consultations, prognosis and health plan I have experienced nothing but extreme professionalism. The entire staff is excellent. They are all very patient centric. The most impressive of all has been the amount of time Dr. Alise spends with you thoroughly going over test results and not rushing you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alise Jones-Bailey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones-Bailey?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jones-Bailey treats patients.