Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Tehrani

Tehrani Plastic Surgery

18064 Wika Rd Ste 103 Apple Valley, CA 92307

Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Apple Valley, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences-College of Osteopathic Med. medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Desert Valley Hospital and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tehrani to book an appointment.

Dr. Tehrani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tehrani

4.3

Dr. Tehrani?
  • Appointment scheduling (35)
  • Office environment (35)
  • Staff friendliness (35)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
Dr. Tehrani and his staff are AMAZING! My results were above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I needed a breast reduction, lift, and implants after losing 115lbs and having babies. Dr. Tehrani was very honest with his opinions on what he thought would have the best results for my situation and I am very thankful to have chosen a surgeon that genuinely cares about his patients. I still have one more surgery to go and I am looking forward to seeing the final results. Nicole was amazing and was there for me whenever I had a question or concern. My entire process has been amazing and I have felt so comfortable with the staff and Dr. Tehrani. I have a friend and family member that had work done so when it was finally my time I knew without a doubt that I wanted my surgery done by Tehrani Plastic Surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Tehrani you won't regret it! I have a new found confidence boost and I owe it all to Dr. Tehrani and his amazing staff.
Breanna H. – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
chose Dr. Tehrani as my surgeon and it was the best decision ever. The doctor is amazing, has great bed side manner, and truly listens to you, he's honest and delivers realistic results. I never had any pain, just a little discomfort. Once I had surgery there was always a staff member available to answer my questions and concerns. Dr. Tehrani has put together a top of the line staff which are truly amazing, they're not fake or phony. They are the real deal! They made me feel special and safe. They were all respectful, comforting and supportive throughout the entire process. Everyone seems very happy to be there and they are really happy to work in such a great, positive environment. I highly recommend Dr. Tehrani. This is an experience I will never forget.
Mommy Life – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I am very disappointed with my boobs and the outcome of them. Everything that the doctor and I talked about before surgery none of it was met. I wanted the bigger with fake high profile look and I got the saggy natural look. At my consultation visit I brought the doctors multiple pictures of what I wanted and what I excepted. I started telling the doctor less then a week after surgery I wasn't happy and kept expressing my concerns. At my one month follow up he agreed that my boobs didn't look like I just had them done and they were not as high profile or the size we talked about he told me not to worry that he would make sure things got fixed and I'd get the look we agreed upon. He wanted me to give things a few months and come back to see how things settled well at my 5 month follow up he's now trying to charge me an additional $1500 for more fat grafting to get closer to the look I originally wanted, and he's telling me that the look I wanted was never something he could do!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Warren – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Great Surgeon! Office staff is amazing. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I absolutely LOVE this place. Dr Tehrani is such an honest caring Dr and does a fabulous job and is very meticulous. I wish I could post pictures but they’re kind of inappropriate. I’m very happy and plan on being a patient for life. Krystal is also amazing. I love seeing her for all my beauty procedures. She is so knowledgeable and caring and does the perfect job still keeping things natural looking.
Bri in AV, CA – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
5 stars doesn't even begin to tell how truly amazing Dr. Tehrani & his staff are!! I was so nervous about my surgery and from my 1st appointment with Dr. & Lacy I was instantly calmed and ready! Surgery day was the same, but as soon as Dr. Came over and talked with me I was ready to go! (The nurses at the surgery center were great as well, but talking to Dr. Before going back made a world of difference!) Dr. Not only answered all my questions, but explained the response in a way I actually understood and made sure I was confident. Lacy was amazing as well and talked me through everything and answered all questions or concerns via text message at any time I needed her. I was truly shocked how many appointments I had after my surgery. Not because it was too many but it was calming going in every week for a check up to be sure I was healing right. Krystal & Alyssa were very helpful as well and so welcoming. My appointment times were always on the dot and never had to wait more than a minu
Allison Flatt in Apple valley , CA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
After ten years of dealing with droopy eyelids (Blepharoptosis) which caused a major dark spot in the vision of my right eye, I finally have a breath of new life. Because of Dr. Tehrani and his staff...I can see again! From the moment I arrived, Lacy made me feel like I was the most important person in the room. The whole procedure took less than an hour and on my way out I Could See! I want to thank each of you for the incredible gift I received on the 7th of December 2018.
Harold Hernandez in Barstow – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I wish I never met him. Beyond horrible what he left me to deal with. I will never be right mentally or physically. Only gave 1 star so this will be seen.
Jayne in Oak Hills, CA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Dr. Tehrani and his staff are amazing and treat you with the up most kindness and respect. Dr. Tehrani not only gave me much improved boobs, but he gave me my self confidence back. Going into surgery I was extremely nervous, but he and his staff made me feel as if I was a apart of their family and right at home. I whole heartedly and 100% recommend him and his team for any procedure you are considering having done.
Apple Valley – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Dr. Tehrani IS BOARD CERTIFIED and is an amazing surgeon. I had many consultations elsewhere and he was the most honest and experienced doctor I saw. I couldn't be happier with my results. Some reviewer thinks he is not Board certified- they are lying. His reputation is exceptional in the community.
Beaumont, CA – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Very honest and experienced. I drive 2 hours each way just to see him. I have had nothing but amazing outcomes for the last 8 years. My entire family goes to him. He is Chief of Surgery at St. Mary Medical Center and is very well respected by the medical community in the HD and Orange County. He corrected my previous surgeons mistake. I wound not trust anyone else.
Mary in Laguna Niguel – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I lovvved my experience. I lovve Dr. Tehrani. I was nervous.it was my first experience with cosmetic surgery. Everything was perfect.
sherrie in apple valley California – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
very honest and professional. Made me feel like I was not just another patient. His team is very knowledgeable and courteous. I felt safe and comfortable. He gave me the results he promised, I'm very happy.
Jennifer in Apple Valley, CA – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I went to Dr. Tehrani for my breast augmentation consultation in February 2016 not completely sure I was going to go through with this procedure because I was terrified of having surgery. After meeting with him and Nicole, I was at total ease and I had my surgery March 10, 2016. It's been a year now and let me tell you, I COUDLN'T BE HAPPIER! My breast are absolutely perfect! Dr. Tehrani and his staff are wonderful, sweet, caring individuals who go out of their way to make sure you're comfortabl
Charlene Ruiz in Hesperia, CA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
I had a horrible experience with him and his staff very unprofessional.
apple valley, CA – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Turned what started out as aa horrible experience into something I am thrilled about. When I started this journey a year ago I had non clue what to expect, now my results are un believable!! I would happily recommend Dr Tehrani to anyone, for elective or reconstructive surgery.
Apple Valley, CA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
The Office Manager Michelle is a joke. This office is less than accommodating. Expenses and service were definitely spared. If Im dumping 20k cash into this Dr.'s pocket you bet I will expect a seat to sit in, especially while filling out paperwork. I called after leaving to let office manager know about things they could possibly improve on (being one myself, I know how vital feedback is to a business) and she became defensive and rude!
Carrie in Victorville, CA – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
From the the moment I meet Dr Tehran and his staff I felt like I was in the Ritz Carlton. Dr Tehran has the Best bed side manner,which I believe is hard to find in a plastic surgeon. I have received resurfacing on my face and a eye lift . I also had my muscle clipped between my eyes so canno squint and hopefully avoid botox in the future. Nicole got me in for my surgery very quickly and jumped thru hoops so that I could get all my pre opts done before my surgery
Wendy martin in Victorville – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Been a pleasure to meet both Dr Tahrani and his staff. I'm very pleased with my results this far. It's given me back my confidence. I had a mommy makeover ( Tummy tuck and breast enlargement) and loving it.
Alex Knight in Victorville, CA – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?
Dr Tehrani is a caring and compassionate man who truly cares about his patients. His work is outstanding. He did reconstruction on my daughters breasts. She needed augmentation and a lift after suffering an infection in her glands between her breasts that caused her to have two surgeries by a different doctor that left he abnormally shaped and low self esteem. Thank you Dr Tehrani for giving her confidence and for the excellent job you performed!!!
Nancy in Victorville, CA – Jun 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Tehrani, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Tehrani?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2002
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences-College of Osteopathic Med.

• French