Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Moinzadeh

Lahey Hospital and Medical Center

41 Mall Rd Burlington, MA 01805

Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD is an urology specialist in Burlington, MA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in urology.

Dr. Moinzadeh accepts

Dr. Moinzadeh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Moinzadeh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moinzadeh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Urinary Disorders

Dr. Moinzadeh treats Urinary Disorders more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Moinzadeh treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance

Dr. Moinzadeh performs Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Moinzadeh performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

Prostate Removal

Dr. Moinzadeh performs Prostate Removal more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Moinzadeh performs this procedure more than 88% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Radical Perineal Prostatectomy

• Bladder Exstrophy Repair
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complete Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Paracentesis
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Moinzadeh?
Dr. Moinzadeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD
I had a prostatectomy done March 4th by Dr Moinzadeh. Besides being a great surgeon he is very easy to talk to, explains everything in an open and direct manner, has a sense of humor, and just put me at ease. His staff is the same, they're positive and helpful answering all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr. Moinzadeh for several months, resulting from a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Dr. Moinzadeh made me comfortable from day one--with his complete transparency. Dr. Moinzadeh subsequently performed a 100% nerve-sparing prostatectomy; my follow up psa was undetectable. From the pre-op to the post-op, I have high nothing but high praises for Dr. Moinzadeh and his medical team. I refer to them as my "Dream Team". All of them are Personal, Professional and most important strive for "Perfection" in their procedural outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Over the course of fifteen months I had two consultations followed by a radical prostatectamy, then a recent follow up visit all with Dr. Moinzadeh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
He is a wonderful doctor! He treats his patients like family and is very welcoming. He has great bedside manner and is an expert surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Dr. Moinzadeh is wonderful ! He was very thorough in going through my records and discussing all of the options that were available to me. As his office is a two hour drive from my home, he is very open to working with a urologist who is closer to me for follow up appointments. I feel that I can call his office at any time should I have any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Moinzadeh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Dr. Ali Moinzadeh performed a rather difficult surgery on me, which was successful. Consequently, as a result of the entire experience, I can state without qualification that he is a fine doctor, specializing in Urology, and an excellent surgeon. He explained clearly and succinctly what the diagnosis was, what the applicable treatment options were, what the subsequent results of the surgery where, and what follow-up was required. However, I was most impressed with the fact that Dr. Moinzadeh LIS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Had Radical Prostatectomy March 2018, Gleason 7 Cancer Dr. Moinzadeh and his team were excellent . Smooth surgery and Post Op. No incontinence or ED proplems. Very Happy, Highly Recomend! Had Freind with same results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
When it was discovered that I had a mass on my right kidney, Dr. Moinzadeh was highly recommended by my husband's urologist. He has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. Dr. Moinzadeh put myself and my family at ease while simply explaining the procedure to remove my kidney and the outcome. He willingly and patiently answered questions before and after the procedure, I never felt rushed. My procedure was robotically performed by Dr. Moinzadeh with a quick recovery. My prognosis is good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
If you need a Urology surgeon Dr. Moinzadeh at the Lahey Clinic in Burlington is your man. You will feel comfortable and safe in his care. He does a wonderful job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
He certainly was the right choice for my surgery.
Best doctor ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Dr Moinzadeh has been great as a surgeon and advisor throughout my journey. Surgery went better than I expected, recovery so much better than I expected, and we continue to monitor. His personal skills are phenomenal and the residents are extremely lucky to have him mentoring them. I truly can't say enough about him. I trust him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
I was diagnosed with stage 1/2 prostate cancer 8 of 12 cores showed signs of cancer, January, 2018. I met with Dr. Moinzadeh & several doctors at Dana Farber. Once I was convinced I had to have surgery, there was no hesitation whom was going to perform it. He was honest, funny in his demeanor and very informative as to the procedure and the post operative reality. I had the procedure in March, 2018 & thank God, today I am cancer free. Highly recommend Dr. Moinzadeh best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
100% satisfied! Explained EVERY step of the way prior to, through and follow-up after successful surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Ali Moinzadeh is a genius surgeon. He is very focused. He and his team should be highly commended for the “best in class” surgery, care and support that I was given at Lahey Burlington, before, during and after my prostate surgery. After surgery, I continued to be increasingly comforted and impressed. I would give Dr. Ali Moinzadeh and the entire staff at Lahey Urology the highest possible recommendation for my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
I went to Dr. Moibzadeh with 2 torn ureters after my hysterectomy surgery with was performed by some one else. Dr. Moinzadeh. Made me feel at easy . assuring me that he could reconstructe my ureters . And he did!! And that this happens to a lot of women after a hysterectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
When I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and referred to Dr Moinzadeh, I was terrified. Dr Moinzadeh quickly put me at ease by explaining exactly how severe the issue was, explaining the treatment options and helping me understand how it would impact my life. Surgery was easily scheduled and on the day of surgery, he put me and my family at ease. His bedside manner is extraordinary (not common with first class surgeons) and his aftercare was fantastic. I could not have asked for better care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Took time to answer questions, made me feel comfortable with my procedure, I felt I could trust him, Did not run behind with his appointments but did not rush you during your scheduled time. Overall funny, professional, and good at his job. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Heard about dr. Moinzadeh scheduled second opinion with him. I’m a 62 year old female had cancerous tumor on right kidney first doctor wanted to cut me opened that would mean more pain longer recovery. Dr. Moinzadeh did my surgery in June 2017 robotically partial right nephrectomy at lahey hospital. Operated on wed. Went home sat. I would highly recommend dr. Moinzadeh expert at robotics. Was very impressed with lahey also first time there nurses were excellent. Thank you dr moinzadeh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?
Dr. Moinzadeh is a very able, personable, caring, focused surgeon who surgically removed robotically my cancerous bladder and prostate, seminal vesicles and vas deferents,. He also regionally removed my left and right lymph nodes and then he reconstructed an ileal loop bladder and stoma from my intestine and reconnected my ureters to the ileal loop bladder. The lengthy operation was very successful and I never needed to take any pain pills whatsoever post surgically. Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moinzadeh?

We are here to take care of what matters most, you. Lahey Health offers access to board-certified specialists in nearly every medical specialty and more than 75 primary care practices in over 30 communities providing you with the full continuum of care, all close to home.

• Urology

Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
1997
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
1997

• Farsi

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moinzadeh treats patients.

Compare Providers