Dr. Alireza Halati, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Eclipse Medical Group 478 S Anaheim Hills Rd Anaheim, CA 92807 Get Directions
Dr. Alireza Halati, MD
Dr. Alireza Halati, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Anaheim, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Halati is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County and Saint Joseph Hospital.

Dr. Halati's Care Philosophy

Eclipse Medical Group is an exceptional team of individuals dedicated to the care of your infant, child, adolescent and young adult. Our mission is to provide the best medical care available. We enhance our patient's lives by our hard work and dedication to your family's needs. Our goal is to prevent illness by delivering health care using the latest technology. We educate you about growth, development, parenting and illnesses that affect your child. We believe in treating the illness, as well as the needs of our patient. Our team delivers unique preventative health care by education and the use of modern technologies. We thank you for the honor of caring for your family.

Dr. Halati's Experience

See how Dr. Halati's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Halati

Dr. Halati accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Halati is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Halati has admitting privileges.

Dr. Halati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halati to family and friends
4.1
based on 8 total reviews
Dr. Halati's Performance
Dr. Halati Says:

Treating my patients with the best health and wellness care is a goal always in flux with medical breakthroughs, new research, and advancement in medical technology. My force, my undying commitment to be the best pediatrician for my patients, is my cutting edge.

Have you seen Dr. Alireza Halati, MD?
Are you Dr. Halati?

Compare Dr. Halati

Dr. Halati's Care Philosophy

Eclipse Medical Group is an exceptional team of individuals dedicated to the care of your infant, child, adolescent and young adult. Our mission is to provide the best medical care available.  We enhance our patient's lives by our hard work and dedication to your family's needs.

Our goal is to prevent illness by delivering health care using the latest technology.  We educate you about growth, development, parenting and illnesses that affect your child.  We believe in treating the illness, as well as the needs of our patient.

Our team delivers unique preventative health care by education and the use of modern technologies.  We thank you for the honor of caring for your family.

Dr. Halati says...

As your pediatrician, it is my mission to seek out the latest medical research, newest health discoveries and leading edge technology, all of which assures me of my commitment of being a pro-active, well-informed physician for my patients and their family.

Our team of Pediatricians at Eclipse Medical Group all share the same mission and dedication to the health and well-being of your child.

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best care for your infant, child, and young adult, as well as answer all of your concerns by pro-actively offering knowledge without bias.

Dr. Halati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Halati has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Halati's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Infections
  • Injuries
  • Sinusitis

Tufts University

Graduated in 2004

University Of California Irvine Medical Center

Dr. Halati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics