Dr. Alireza Falahati-Nini, MD

Dr. Alireza Falahati-Nini, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·

Dr. Alireza Falahati-Nini, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.Read his story

Utah Endocrinology

470 E 3900 S Ste 200

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • American Republic
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Falahati-Nini

See how frequently Dr. Falahati-Nini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Osteoporosis

Dr. Falahati-Nini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Falahati-Nini's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Falahati-Nini "Dr. Alireza FalahatiDr. Alireza Falahati, Founder and Medical Director of Utah Endocrinology Associates, the current Chapter President of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and a Board Certified Endocrinologist. Education: He graduated from University of Vienna Medical School in Austria in 1994 and pursued his medical career by doing his internship at the Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania followed by Internal Medicine Residency (Medical Specialty Training), and later on Chief Residency at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Subspecialty Training: Dr. Falahati was trained as a Subspecialist in the field of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes from 1998 to 2001 at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Expertise: He has been awarded many national and international awards for his research achievements and has been published in respected medical and scientific journals and books. He has given innumerous lectures and interviews on topics related to Osteoporosis, Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes and Thyroid Disorders. He was the Chairman of Institutional Review Board overseeing research activities at St. Mark's Hospital between 2004 and 2007. He was the Medical Director of Diabetes Center at St. Mark's Hospital from 2007 until 2011."

This content was provided by Dr. Falahati-Nini "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. "

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Vienna Austria
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Reading Hospital and Medical Center Reading Pa
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis Mn
  • Mayo Clinic Rochester Mn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Falahati-Nini has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Persian

Dr. Falahati-Nini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falahati-Nini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Falahati-Nini's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falahati-Nini to family and friends

Dr. Falahati-Nini's Performance

Dr. Falahati-Nini Says:
"

I really appreciate your feedback and input. I have always tried to listen to my patients and to improve my medical and personal skills as well as the performance of my clinic by taking your concerns to heart.

If you have the urgent need to contact me directly you can always get my email address from our receptionist and contact me directly.

Thanks again!

A. Falahati, M.D., FACE

"

I am 51 years old, my spirits were low, and my cholesterol was very high. I have been to MANY doctors but have never felt the care I receive from this man and his staff! They are all top notch. My cholesterol is being managed well and he listens to all my concerns. I have seen him for years and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i agree with all those good comments for him, he is a really good Dr, i really high recommend it, 5 starts for him
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband saw Dr Falahati as a new patient. He was on time for our appointment and the young man at the front desk was personable and helpful. Dr Falahati was very friendly and outgoing in discussing my husbands diabetes. Acted as if he had all day to spend with us if that’s what we needed. He’s...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Listens, gives options, accepts patient's preference, supports respects.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Falahat-Nini, is a very knowledgeable, extremely professional, physician. I highly recommend him, as well as his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Falahati-Nini?