Dr. Alireza Anissipour, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Gateway Surgery Center 3726 Broadway Ste 201 Everett, WA 98201 Get Directions
Dr. Alireza Anissipour, DO
Dr. Alireza Anissipour, DO is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Everett, WA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Anissipour is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Edmonds Campus and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

Dr. Anissipour's Experience

See how Dr. Anissipour's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anissipour

Dr. Anissipour accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Anissipour is now accepting new patients
Gateway Surgery Center3726 Broadway Ste 201
Everett, WA 98201
(425) 317-9119Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anissipour has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anissipour's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anissipour to family and friends
Dr. Anissipour's Performance
in Shoreline, WA |
Immediately after waking up from my minimally invasive surgery for my herniated disc with nothing more than a band-aid, I finally felt pain free again. Thank you so much Dr. A. He's the best! So Skilled.
in Lake Stevens, WA |
May 2017, I was in extreme lower back pain and was unable to walk, stand, or sit. After several weeks of severe pain and confined to a bed, I contacted Dr. Alireza Anissipoour's staff at" Western Washington Medical Group" in Everett, Washington. Dr. Anissipour was able to quickly evaluate my condition. I was scheduled for surgery to repair the vertebrae and disc affecting the nerve. I'm extremely grateful for Dr. Anissipour and his staff fora 100% pain free life again! Thank you so much!
in Warm Beach, WA |
I am very grateful to Dr. Anissipour and his staff. I had a very painful herniated disc with severe sciatica. Dr. Annisipour is very skilled and has completely relieved my pain through surgery. He is smart and kind. I would highly recommend him!
in STANWOOD |
When I saw Dr. Anissipour I was in a lot of pain that I tolerated for a year and couldn't handle it anymore. He told me what my choices were and I went ahead with surgery which has been a blessing . He is caring, a good listener and good at communicating to his patients. Being a very skilled surgeon, he has made my life new again.
in Arlington, WA |
Dr. Ali was outstanding. Did a great job of explaining the extent of my back injury, my options and what to expect. the surgery went great I haven't felt this good in years. Not to mention everyone else I came in contact with were great.
Lynnwood, WA |
I recommend Dr. Anissipour without reservation. He was clear, conservative in treatment, thorough and kind. Beyond this, the facility is quite lovely and the staff are effective.
in Stanwood WA |
I was impressed by Dr. Anissipour's professional approach and friendly manner. there is no doubt in my mind he is extremely competent.
in Everett, WA |
Dr Anissipoour performed a relatively new procedure on me recently, called an OLIF ( Oblique Lateral Interbody Fusion). I had excruciating nerve pain for two years, even after a laminectomy in 2015. I couldn't walk without pain. When I woke up after this surgery, the absence of pain in my leg was the first thing I realized. I will be forever grateful to him for giving me back the ability to walk without nerve pain!! His bedside manner is calming, yet straightforward. He's the best.
in Everett, WA |
Simply, he is why I can walk and work this Christmas. After first a back fusion and then a full hip replacement I am virtually pain-free. he is someone who is compassionate, caring and very much knows what he's doing. When I met him I couldn't stand, walk or sit without excruciating pain. I'm a hairstylist and clients thought my next step would be a wheelchair. It wasn't easy and he let me know that it wouldn't be but most of the time I am pain free!
in Smokey Pt. Washington |
Mike Allen, November 8 2016 Dr.Anissipouris by far the best Back Surgeon I have ever being seen by.After being seen by 5 other Back Surgeons,not 1 of them ever gave me the option of having a Laminectomy done, They all wanted to do the spinal fusion being off work 8 months-a year. This man had me back to work in 2 weeks.The back pain I was having was completely gone.So I grade Dr. Anissipour a 10+ 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.
in Snohomish WA |
I am a 69-year old male. I contracted prostate cancer 2 years ago---resulting in a radical prostate removal. Several months ago, i realized i had serious back pain. Dr. discovered cancer in my spine. I underwent a very complex surgery with significant risks. The surgery was a remarkable success, and I am progressing well---much better than expected. I highly recommend this doctor and his team! Ralph Bennett.
in New York, NY |
Dr Anissipour was one of the most genuine practitioners I have ever had the pleasure to be seen by. After seeing several doctors for recent spine problems and all trying to force me into surgery, Dr Anissipour recommended some alternatives rather then automatically going straight to surgery as a solution. I can say that with his help and advice, the pain in my lower spine is now feeling much better and on the road to recovery.
Have you seen Dr. Alireza Anissipour, DO?
Are you Dr. Anissipour?

Compare Dr. Anissipour

Dr. Anissipour's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Broken Arm
  • Cervical Radiculopathy
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hip Arthritis
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy

Completed in 2015

University of Washington

Graduated in 2005

• Farsi

Dr. Anissipour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anissipour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminoplasty