Dr. Alireza Abdolmohammadi, MD

Dr. Alireza Abdolmohammadi, MD

Hematology  ·
Dr. Alireza Abdolmohammadi, MD is a hematology specialist in Redding, CA. He specializes in hematology and oncology.

310 Hartnell Ave

Redding, CA 96002

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Abdolmohammadi

See how frequently Dr. Abdolmohammadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Neutropenia
Cancer

Dr. Abdolmohammadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Hematology
  • Oncology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Abdolmohammadi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Abdolmohammadi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abdolmohammadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdolmohammadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abdolmohammadi's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abdolmohammadi to family and friends

Dr. Abdolmohammadi's Performance

GOOD

This was my first time in to see Dr. Ali, he was very caring. He answered all my questions, and explained what I did not understand. He explained to me what to pay attention to concerni g my health, and told me I could call to get message to him. I think just in that,makes me feel safe with him. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ali completely neglected my father. I’d like to know if it was his father who had glioblastoma would he have done research on how to treat him properly? If it was his father would he have rushed when listening to his lungs.? Would he have noticed he had dehydration and pneumonia so bad it would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He is a terrible docotor. He is incredibly rude and does not care about his patients at all. Also, he has no idea what he is doing. He is by far the WORST oncologist in Redding.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely the worst oncologist I have ever met. Did not tolerate questions, would not explain treatment of choice, ATTEMPTED unsuccessfully to obliterate any hope we had, gave inaccurate information about treatment course, cold and insensitive - should NOT be in oncology!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Hi: I thought every person in the office was caring and helpful except Dr Ali. He saw my Age, gender, race (he really doesn't know what race I am) not the fact that a new person was standing in front of him needing some information and help. I will never come back to his office again. again I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Abdolmohammadi?