Dr. Alina K. Stanciu, MD

Dr. Alina K. Stanciu, MD

Ophthalmology | Female | 63 years old

52 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Stanciu believes that patient care and comfort is of the utmost importance to her success. She provides expert medical care and treatment while getting to know the patients and their long term goals. She personally treats each and every person that comes into the office for the highest quality of care.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Stanciu's Experience

See how Dr. Stanciu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stanciu

Dr. Stanciu accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stanciu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stanciu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanciu to family and friends
2.7
Experience with Dr. Stanciu
Dr. Stanciu's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (52)
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I bought a groupon for botox and to check her out. She didnt talk to me..just told me to sit down. First thing she wanted to do is upgrade me and when I didn't she just wanted to get me out. She put botox in my crows feet and I literally felt the botox dropping on my face..both sides. She didn't even take her time to get it all in. She was terrible. She didn't sit with me and look at my face or even ask me any questions. I would NOT recommend her.
Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD medical director of Advanced Eye Care & Aesthetic Center is a facial rejuvenation specialist and inject-able treatments expert. She has been performing non-invasive aesthetic procedures for over 15 years with excellent results. Apart of the routine consultation is to provide the patient with Dr. Stanciu's professional opinion for the most successful outcome with the patients best interest in mind.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Stanciu is the best when it comes to Botox and fillers. She knows what she's doing and actually CARES about how you look. Yes, you might have a little bit of a wait, but bring your IPad, or book with you. She is worth the wait! You will leave there looking 10 years younger! I highly recommend her!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Stanciu has the knowledge and expertise in her field. She is all about making sure the patient receives the results they want and never appearing overdone. She answered all my questions, spent time with me, never made me feel rushed, and her staff is friendly and they work as a team. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Stanciu to my friends and family. My results have been absolutely great. She is now and forever my “go to” doctor in helping me retain my youthful glow.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Stanciu is a genius! Her use of botox and facial fillers has made me look years younger. Her art form is rare gift and I'm so happy to have found her!
in Naples, FL |
I recently had Botox with Dr. Stanciu and am very happy with the results. She is like an artist with a needle and is very thorough and precise. I felt as if I was in very capable hands. Plus her moisturizing cream is amazing. The staff is friendly and efficient, and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for helping me to look more youthful!
in Naples, FL |
Had Botox.. I have been using Botox for 10 years. Used group on to see dr. Stanciu. She said I needed 59 units for my forehead which has never been the case. She jabbed the needle hardly and very fast. I left and was in pain for days, had to go back because my eyebrows were too high on the sides. I gave never ever had this kind of pain and redness before. Do not go there.
in Naples, FL |
I bought a Botox procedure on Groupon and went to Dr. Stanuic. She is extremely aggressive, unfriendly and oversells all fillers etc. I had a lot of bruising for five or more days which I never had at other Drs. who administered Botox and fillers. I would NEVER go back to her again. This is close to being a SCAM. She will upsell you immediately. Do not go to this Dr..
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Stanciu is incredibly talented, both as an ophthalmologist and with her facial sculpting and lifting techniques. She always tells you exactly what she thinks which in the end is exactly what you need from a doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking to feel younger or see better!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr Stanciu is just remarkable! She's helped contour my face with confidence and expertise. I trust her judgement and she's always looking for the very best results, for me, her patient. I've recommended her to all my friends.
in Bayside, NY |
i had cataract surgery on both eyes and Dr. Stanciu was great. Very knowledgeable, professional, thorough. Spend the time needed and explained the procedure in detail. Highly recommended. Great experience.
in Estero fl |
I went to Dr. Stanciu for Botox. She did a great job. Was very thorough and gave great advice. I was very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her.
in Naples, FL |
An extremely dedicated and well educated Dr. Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Stanciu for 5 years. The Dr. performed cataract surgery on both of us and we are both extremely happy with the results. Her support staff is extremely efficient in everything they do.
It was a good experience, thank you for your vision
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Stanciu did my cataract surgery on both eyes. She was very thorough and would not proceed to the other eye until the first eye was perfect. I also had a mini facelift. Again she was very thorough and a perfectionist. She wanted to make sure I was satisfied. I had previously had Botox injection by her years earlier and again was very happy. Because she is so spot on that is why I went ahead with the mini facelift. I knew I was in good hands.
She is an excellent, well educated and knowledgable doctor who cares for her patients and their needs
Have you seen Dr. Alina K. Stanciu, MD?

Compare Dr. Stanciu

Dr. Stanciu says...

Dr. Stanciu is a board-certified Ophthalmologist with over 18 years' experience in specialized medical and surgical eye care. Dr. Stanciu has done thousands of no-stitch cataract surgeries with topical anesthetic with excellent results.

Dr. Stanciu is both widely recognized and highly regarded for her ability to provide expert medical and surgical care combining advanced medical specialization with warmth and sincere human empathy.

Dr. Stanciu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stanciu says...

Diplomate; American Board of Ophthalmology

Refractive Surgery Training: TLC The Laser Center, Garden City, NY

Medical Retina Training; Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Manhattan, NY

Medical Retina Consultant; Queens Long Island Medical Group, NY

Chief Resident: Ophthalmology, Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, NY, HIP of NY

Dr. Stanciu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims found

Malpractice Claim

Dr. Stanciu has 1 malpractice claim

More  What is medical malpractice
    • Settlement (3/11/2015)
    • Amount or Range: $1,100,000.00
    • Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: Location not reported. Reported by Florida Department of Health
    • State: Florida

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Completed in 1995

• Armenian
  • Italian
  • Romanian

Dr. Stanciu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanciu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
  • Ophthalmic Surgery
  • Orbital Disorders
  • Pediatric Ophthalmology
  • Retinal Diseases

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy