Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD

Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Read her story

3501 Health Center Blvd Ste 2210

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stanciu

See how frequently Dr. Stanciu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Dry Eyes
high
Glaucoma
high

Dr. Stanciu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stanciu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stanciu "Dr. Stanciu is a board-certified Ophthalmologist with over 18 years' experience in specialized medical and surgical eye care. Dr. Stanciu has done thousands of no-stitch cataract surgeries with topical anesthetic with excellent results. Dr. Stanciu is both widely recognized and highly regarded for her ability to provide expert medical and surgical care combining advanced medical specialization with warmth and sincere human empathy."

This content was provided by Dr. Stanciu "Dr. Stanciu believes that patient care and comfort is of the utmost importance to her success. She provides expert medical care and treatment while getting to know the patients and their long term goals. She personally treats each and every person that comes into the office for the highest quality of care."

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Wrinkles

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • YAG Laser Therapy for the Anterior Segment

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 3/11/2015
    Amount or Range: $1,100,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: Location not reported. Reported by Florida Department of Health
    State: Florida

• Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Tlc The Laser Center
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Stanciu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stanciu has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Italian
  • Romanian

Dr. Stanciu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanciu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanciu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanciu to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Stanciu's Performance
in Fort Myers, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Stanciu! I receive cosmetic Botox and fillers. She is amazing. Very knowledgeable and professional. Her staff is awesome too.
in Ft Myers, FL |
She knows what I need without even explaining too much. I value her experience because very little time is needed to explain much. Staff is super friendly, clean environment aswell.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr.Stanciu is incredible! A very talented surgeon, professional, a perfectionist, answers any and all questions, and has concern for my well being. I trust her and her decisions about what procedures should be done. I have recommended her, and will continue to do so, to many people
in Estero, FL |
Dr. Stancui is a true professional and listens to her patients and their concerns. The follow up and communication is wonderful. I am very pleased and have already recommended her office to others. K Edwards
in Ft Myers, FL |
do not go here she will try and sell you watered down botox.. And poke you till you bleed... She wont give me my money back after i had to call out of work for a week my forehead was so heavy i could not see out my eyes
in Naples, FL |
I am very pleased with the services provided from Dr. Stanciu. I was terrified of Botox and had about a million questions which she was happy to answer and did a great job of explaining the process. I also went into her office thinking i would need a certain amount of the product and was pleasantly surprised that instead of trying to up-sell me or push more she told me that she didn't want me to look plastic and that she thought a lesser amount would suffice my wants and needs. Overall pleased.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Stanciu is professional, courteous, and funny. She is an outstanding listener to your needs and concerns. I have never experienced a doctor that has made me feel so well liked and seems generally happy to see me. She always greets me with a smile and the first thing she will say is you look great and how is everything. How is the vision? I had both cataracts done and the outpatient clinic she uses is top notch. It is clean, and the staff treat you with the utmost dignity and respect.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I bought a groupon for botox and to check her out. She didnt talk to me..just told me to sit down. First thing she wanted to do is upgrade me and when I didn't she just wanted to get me out. She put botox in my crows feet and I literally felt the botox dropping on my face..both sides. She didn't even take her time to get it all in. She was terrible. She didn't sit with me and look at my face or even ask me any questions. I would NOT recommend her.
Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD medical director of Advanced Eye Care & Aesthetic Center is a facial rejuvenation specialist and inject-able treatments expert. She has been performing non-invasive aesthetic procedures for over 15 years with excellent results. Apart of the routine consultation is to provide the patient with Dr. Stanciu's professional opinion for the most successful outcome with the patients best interest in mind.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Stanciu is the best when it comes to Botox and fillers. She knows what she's doing and actually CARES about how you look. Yes, you might have a little bit of a wait, but bring your IPad, or book with you. She is worth the wait! You will leave there looking 10 years younger! I highly recommend her!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Stanciu has the knowledge and expertise in her field. She is all about making sure the patient receives the results they want and never appearing overdone. She answered all my questions, spent time with me, never made me feel rushed, and her staff is friendly and they work as a team. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Stanciu to my friends and family. My results have been absolutely great. She is now and forever my “go to” doctor in helping me retain my youthful glow.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Stanciu is a genius! Her use of botox and facial fillers has made me look years younger. Her art form is rare gift and I'm so happy to have found her!
in Naples, FL |
I recently had Botox with Dr. Stanciu and am very happy with the results. She is like an artist with a needle and is very thorough and precise. I felt as if I was in very capable hands. Plus her moisturizing cream is amazing. The staff is friendly and efficient, and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for helping me to look more youthful!
in Naples, FL |
Had Botox.. I have been using Botox for 10 years. Used group on to see dr. Stanciu. She said I needed 59 units for my forehead which has never been the case. She jabbed the needle hardly and very fast. I left and was in pain for days, had to go back because my eyebrows were too high on the sides. I gave never ever had this kind of pain and redness before. Do not go there.
in Naples, FL |
I bought a Botox procedure on Groupon and went to Dr. Stanuic. She is extremely aggressive, unfriendly and oversells all fillers etc. I had a lot of bruising for five or more days which I never had at other Drs. who administered Botox and fillers. I would NEVER go back to her again. This is close to being a SCAM. She will upsell you immediately. Do not go to this Dr..
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Stanciu is incredibly talented, both as an ophthalmologist and with her facial sculpting and lifting techniques. She always tells you exactly what she thinks which in the end is exactly what you need from a doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking to feel younger or see better!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr Stanciu is just remarkable! She's helped contour my face with confidence and expertise. I trust her judgement and she's always looking for the very best results, for me, her patient. I've recommended her to all my friends.
in Bayside, NY |
i had cataract surgery on both eyes and Dr. Stanciu was great. Very knowledgeable, professional, thorough. Spend the time needed and explained the procedure in detail. Highly recommended. Great experience.
in Estero fl |
I went to Dr. Stanciu for Botox. She did a great job. Was very thorough and gave great advice. I was very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her.
in Naples, FL |
An extremely dedicated and well educated Dr. Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Stanciu for 5 years. The Dr. performed cataract surgery on both of us and we are both extremely happy with the results. Her support staff is extremely efficient in everything they do.
It was a good experience, thank you for your vision
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Stanciu did my cataract surgery on both eyes. She was very thorough and would not proceed to the other eye until the first eye was perfect. I also had a mini facelift. Again she was very thorough and a perfectionist. She wanted to make sure I was satisfied. I had previously had Botox injection by her years earlier and again was very happy. Because she is so spot on that is why I went ahead with the mini facelift. I knew I was in good hands.
She is an excellent, well educated and knowledgable doctor who cares for her patients and their needs
Have you seen Dr. Alina Stanciu, MD?

Visit Dr. Stanciu

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Stanciu accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Stanciu has admitting privileges