Dr. Alina Dobrita, MD

Dr. Alina Dobrita, MD

Family Medicine | Female

46 W Avon Rd Ste 301 Avon, CT 06001 Get Directions

Dr. Alina Dobrita, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Avon, CT. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Dobrita is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain, Hartford Hospital and Bristol Hospital.

Dr. Dobrita's Experience

See how Dr. Dobrita's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dobrita

Dr. Dobrita accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dobrita has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dobrita's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobrita to family and friends
Dr. Dobrita's Performance
in Newington CT |
Dr. Dobrita is excellent in every way. She coordinates my health with my specialists as well as going above and beyond in my care. I have had multiple issues and she is always available for questions and explains problems and addresses my concerns. She is the best PCP I have ever had. If it weren't for Dr. Dobrita, some of my issues probably still wouldn't be solved. She is simply the best in my opinion!
in South Windsor, CT |
Dr.Dobrita has the demeanor I was looking for in a primary care physician. She's very thorough, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. I definitely recommend her as a PCP.
in Newington, CT |
Dr Dobrita was recommended to me by both my daughters and my son in law who also see her professionally, I have never met a more pleasant and kind human being let alone a great doctor who was as warm and caring and gentle not to mention funny. This was the best choice for me and I'm glad I listened to my children for a change and recently I took my MOM to see her and the experience was the same, nothing but praise for this wonderful practitioner who has captured all our hearts. KUDOS to you
in Simsbury, CT |
She's very sweet, takes her time with you as needed. Doesn't treat you like a number. Her Nurse also is a TLC kind of Nurse. The front desk staff are very nice too. As a deafened person, she lets me read from the computer screen so I can follow what she is saying/typing. Never had that before. Such a sweet Doctor...glad I found her on the Internet!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Alina Dobrita, MD?
Are you Dr. Dobrita?

Compare Dr. Dobrita

Dr. Dobrita's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dobrita has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dobrita's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Dobrita does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dobrita and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina

Graduated in 1994

• French

Dr. Dobrita does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobrita and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dobrita does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dobrita and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.