Dr. Alienor Gilchrist, MD

Dr. Alienor Gilchrist, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Alienor Gilchrist, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Stockbridge, GA. She is 39 years old. Read her story

290 Country Club Dr Ste 100

Stockbridge, GA 30281

• AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Gilchrist

See how frequently Dr. Gilchrist performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
Bladder Surgery
Cystometry

Dr. Gilchrist's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gilchrist's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gilchrist "One of just a handful of urologists in Georgia with additional board certification in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery,Dr. Alienor Gilchrist offers comprehensive bladder and pelvic healthcare to women of all ages. Specializing in female urology and pelvic floor reconstruction,Dr. Gilchrist is well trained in the medical and surgical management of overactive bladder, incontinence, voiding dysfunction, and pelvic organ prolapse. Educated at Emory University and University of Texas Southwestern with additional fellowship training in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, she regularly performs procedures and surgeries including Botox for overactive bladder, sling surgery for incontinence, and robotic sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse. She is also an experienced surgeon in non-mesh repairs. Dr. Gilchrist has earned the trust of fellow physicians. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these conditions, please feel free to contact our office to arrange a consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Gilchrist "Our physicians are board certified in the field of urology. We specialize in the treatment of kidney stones, bladder cancer, prostate cancer including robotic surgery, erectile dysfunction, stress urinary incontinence and many other urological problems.

We have 7 offices across metro Atlanta and a surgical center in Stockbridge."

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Incontinence
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sacrocolpopexy Prolapse
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Iowa State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Texas Southwestern
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Recipient of the coveted Fulbright Scholarship, 2009

Dr. Gilchrist has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gilchrist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilchrist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilchrist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilchrist to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gilchrist's Performance
Covington, GA |
Just got back from a follow up visit after trying medication for my problem. Drove 45 minutes got there early waited 1 hour before seeing her and got 3, yes 3 minutes of her time. She was walking out as I was trying to ask another question. My time is important to me, I don't charge hundreds of dollars for my time but 3 minutes is totally unacceptable.
in Georgia |
Unable to see her after waiting 45 minutes .I was told I had 4 pt ahead of me.Front desk doesn't care,failed to notify that the Dr was running late. The old lady at the front desk told me that the Doctor was running late due to surgery that day.If I were having surgery I would not want the doctor has to rush -completely inappropriate .I am still waiting for Ms.Cheris Craig in charge to call me back in regard to bad experience.
Verona, WI |
She made my mom wait in the waiting room after she drove for 2 hours to get to the office and she never saw her.
in Atlanta, GA |
She is a caring doctor and really wants to help you feel better. She took me seriously when another urologist didn't and has been very supportive of me through my traumatic birth experience. Her staff: Monice and Kathy are also very nice. The only person I do not like is Octavia and that is because she hurt my anus by badly inserting the rectal catheter for urodynamics. Dr. Gilchrist thank you for your continual support, you are wonderful.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I can't rave enough about this doctor! I searched and searched for someone to help with post childbirth pelvic floor repairs and she was amazing. I recommend her to anyone struggling with issues after having children. She has a sweet bedside manner and is a great listener. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery.
in Atlanta, GA |
Over two hour wait, rushed when finally saw her. The worst was she misdiagnosed me and put me through a total of THREE cat scans, ultrasound, pelvic exam, all to tell me the wrong diagnosis. I am very upset I subjected myself to THREE scans of radiation, all for nothing. The call back return for test results is beyond awful, days and days, and usually the nurse is abrupt and doesn't have the answers! Please research your doctors!! I wished I had!
Have you seen Dr. Alienor Gilchrist, MD?
Are you Dr. Gilchrist?

Visit Dr. Gilchrist

Dr. Gilchrist accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    PPO Next PPO