Dr. Alicja Steiner, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Alicja Steiner MD 2100 5th Ave Ste 200 San Diego, CA 92101 Get Directions
Dr. Alicja Steiner, MD
Dr. Alicja Steiner, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Steiner is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Steiner's Experience

See how Dr. Steiner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Steiner

Dr. Steiner accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Steiner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Steiner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Steiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steiner to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Steiner's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Chula Vista, CA |
I was in her office for the first time and was in the waiting room for at least 1 and a half hours. Filled out numerous paperwork. Then when finally called back to a room was waiting another hour for her to finally see me for about 15 minutes and just given medication that was half of what I was getting from from my previous doctor. Staff rude. Totally over booking patients, they dont bill your ins correctly, charge a dollar when using credit cards, wont return phone calls PLEASE STAY AWAY
in Oceanside, CA |
I really enjoyed her in the beginning and felt that I finally found a doctor that could help my pain. After 3 months of seeing her I requested to be seen by only her because the other Doctor their did not make me feel comfortable. I was yelled at and put down by Doctor Steiner. Then was dropped as a patient for reasons I do not know. I left her office twice in tears from how I was treated. She is incompassionate to how she treated me when I did nothing wrong but come to my appt. on a bad day.
in San Diego, CA |
Terrible untrustworthy, should not practice medicine. Rude, mean. Should loose her license.
in Escondido, CA |
Horrible. She double, triple, and quadruple books patients and is working the system. Only cares about the money.
in San Diego, CA |
I think that Dr. Steiner understands what pain really is and she wants to help us as much as she can as long as we do not abuse her care. I think she is an excellent doctor and this is why she is so busy. I mean, the lady does not even take a lunch break.
in San Diego calif |
I am sick and tired of having to wait between 1 and 2 plus hours to c her . Then that stupid nurse assit guy comes in and lies to me , she's in a meeting , she has a difficult patient , she doesn't want to c u , she told me too take care of u . I made an appt with Doctor Steiner , not this guy , who I have three times before told him my appt is not with you . I don't know who u r nor do I want too c u .i let Steiner know and he knows fully I don't care for him .No chart. he discharged me
in San. Diego. Calif 92111 |
Everything was going great for 3 plus years . Untill she cut my meds in half and said is was the FDA that any person could not taken more than 200 mg of your combined meds . My Morphine was cut from 100 mg twice a day too 60 mg twice a day . My Oxicodone 30mg was cut from every 4-6 hours too one every 12 hrs . I usually got 120 of them per month down too 45. I have been on these meds for 16 years . I was very active , and didn't have much pain , I am now in pain and back to using my cane
in San Diego, CA |
Faithful and good patient until I finally got an order from a neurologist for Dr. Steiner to perform a nerve block. Her horrible office staff and fax machine black hole claims to never receive the multiple attempts by the neurologist to get her the order to submit to the insurance. I now realize she lacks the capacity to execute such an order and her office exists simply to push pills and procedures like trigger point injections never solving the underlying problem; at this she excels.
Have you seen Dr. Alicja Steiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Steiner?

Compare Dr. Steiner

Dr. Steiner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Steiner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Steiner's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Steiner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Steiner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

ACADEMY OF MEDICINE OF WARSZAWA

Graduated in 1991

Cabrini Med Center
      New York University Med Center
      New York University

• Polish

Dr. Steiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Steiner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Steiner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.