Dr. Alicia Mecklai, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 41 reviews.
Author:
Dr Mecklai is on time, easy to talk to. She listens well and gives good advice
Author:
Dr. Mecklai calmed my fears about the rest of a test order by another physician. She took time to discuss look at the information panel one of the over-the-counter medications I was taking and explained its effects and why I should continue taking it. I left her office feeling much less stressful.
Author:
Very competent, knowledgeable and personable. A good listener who is interested in the patient as a human being, not just a collection of symptoms or a disease. Answers questions clearly in understandable language. Would highly recommend her.
Shortness of breath
Excellent cardiologist.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai was kind, welcoming, and professional. She was prepared for my visit, asked appropriate questions and answered my questions clearly and with compassion. I am struggling with a new chronic illness and she was understanding and gave thoughtful and reassuring answers.
Author:
Dr Mecklai was professional clearly explained all information. I felt she was very thorough. My experience was superior and she was very knowledgeable.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Mecklai has been the best. She listened to me and kept in contact with me during my treatment. She called me and provided details about my results. I highly recommend Dr. Mecklain.
Professional and caring.
Author:
Felt to be rushed. She was not happy for questioning her and was very rough . Poor bedside manners. Definitely will not come back.
Author:
It is comforting, reassuring to have full confidence in one's cardiologist. Such is my situation with Dr Mecklai. She is thorough, considerate, intuitive and truly expert. She is empathetic and a good communicator. Her office is very efficient, helpful and punctual.
Author:
Having been a patient of Dr. Mecklai for the past four years I find her to be an outstanding Cardiologist.
Author:
Outstanding young doctor specializing in cardiology. Very compassionate and kind. And listens to the patient. Not to say intelligent. Never felt rushed. Thank you
Author:
Natural personality. Easy to communicate with. Clearly bright and applies knowledge practically.
Author:
Good visit - efficient exam - knowledgable physician.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai was very knowledgeable and personable - I would certainly recommend her.
Author:
I met Dr. Alicia Meklai when I fought for my life with Lymphoma at Well Cornell Hospital. This lovely young woman is a good cardiologist. It has been almost three years, but meetings with Dr. Meklai always goes nicely. She examines me very carefully and checks if everything is in order.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai was extremely thorough & caring.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai, made you feel relaxed and listened
Author:
Very thorough and willing to answer questions
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Mecklai. She was very compassionate and took her time explaining my condition and what I needed to do to get my health back.
Author:
I'll be seeing her soon for follow up visits.She is very thorough and if there is something that needs further testing .....she's right on top of it. Dr. Mecklai has been my Cardiologist since 2013.There is no need to see anyone else.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai was very professional, she listened to my complaints and concerns. She assured me that she would diagnose my complaints. I left her office feeling reassured.
Author:
She called me on my phone when I was having a high blood pressure episode
Author:
I could not be more pleased with the care I have received from Dr.Mecklai and her terrific and responsive staff. I find her to be a caring physician who combines excellent listening skills with deep expertise and the ability to communicate clearly. I feel fortunate to be in her care. I couldn't recommend her more highly.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai, is an outstanding cardiologist - "Leaves No Stone Unturned" when caring for her patients - Very thorough, Excellent, a Valued Asset to Weill Cornell -She is truly concerned for the well being of her patient and goes the extra mile - That means allot in today's world where most are treated as billable invoices and not given the necessary evaluation to get to the root of the medical problem - Dr. Mecklai ranks among New York's Finest Physicians - She has been A Blessing in Our Lives -
Author:
Trusted physician: knowledgeable, accurate, assuring, and dedicated. And she knows how to crack a joke as well. In short: highly recommended. Trust her with my heart.
Author:
Dr Mecklai is an amazing, smart doctor who truly cares about her patients. She takes time to get to know her patients individually and tailors treatment to their medical condition and personal situation. Her patients are so lucky to have her, and so am I.
Author:
Dr. Mecklai is great! I would recommend her to everyone!
Author:
My experience with Alicia Mecklai has been very unpleasant. She is extremely unprofessional and condescending. Alicia Mecklai is very impatient. She doesn't take the time to explain things thoroughly and she makes it blatantly clear that she prioritizes her interests before the needs of the patient. I certainly would not recommend her to anyone.
Author:
Dr Mecklai is a very thorough cardiologist who took lots of time with me and answered all my questions. She isn't an alarmist, calmly listened to my background, reviewed prior records and then summarized in terms I could understand. I highly recommend her!!
Author:
I found Dr Mecklai to be very open, pleasent concerned and caring. She explained results thoroughly and set out a course of action to remedy my condition. Wholeheartedly recommend her.