Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Alicia Grady, MD
Alicia Grady, M.D., received her Bachelor of Science degree from Howard University in Washington D.C. in 1996 where she was on the dean's list. She attended Morehouse School of Medicine and received her Medical Degree in 2000. Dr. Grady completed her Internship and Residency from the University of Tennessee in 2004. In her spare time she enjoys playing the piano, swimming and reading. Dr. Grady now resides in Stockbridge with her family.

Eagles Landing Family Practice - McDonough Office

50 Kelly Rd Ste 200

McDonough, GA 30253

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Grady

Dr. Grady's Experience

Dr. Grady's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Adult Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Spirometry
  • Thoracentesis
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Howard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Morehouse School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Tennessee
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Grady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grady to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Grady's Performance
Stockbridge, GA |
After reviewing her rating, expected professional care. Wrong!!!! Waited over an hour while she saw her regular patients who came after my two month in advance scheduled appointment. . When she finally arrived, she made comments that made me question her ability and knowledge. If you think , research and have organized medical records, don't go to her.
Mcdonough, GA |
I was very dissatisfied with the exam I received from Dr. Grady. She did my heart and lungs so quickly. I was explaining to her one of the problem I had with one of my eye swelling she said maybe you sleeping on it. I told her no this was and on and off problem. I felt like she was in a hurry and did not address my issues or did not care being a new patient. I am a professional medical person (CNP) and fully aware of visits for new as well as old pt.
in McDonough, Georgia |
Dr. Grady is nice, however, I went in for an annual physical and felt she could have been more thorough. I am used to having an EKG and full history taken for a physical. My physical was on November 28th and I still have not received my results. I only went back to this office because she had great reveiws, but now I am starting to question if those are legitimate.
in Stockbridge GA |
Dr. Grady showed concern, wasn't rushed, gave excellent explanations.
in Mcdonough, Ga |
I am able to have an open dialogue with Dr. Grady, regarding my personal life as it relates to my health. I can be honest with Dr. Grady, because she isn't ever judgmental. She genuinely cares and it shows. She is patient, she listens and that makes it easier for me to trust her as my medical provider. I have been Dr. Gradys patient for a few years now. I can honestly say each visit has been pleasant. I'm extremely satisfied with her and her staff. As I have been for years.
in Mcdonough, GA |
I am a new patient and thus far very pleased with the care and attention that I have received from Dr. Grady and her staff. I discussed with her my concerns and just this morning early I received an alternative to medication that is available to me...her office called me without having to wait for days. I love the service, and courtesy shown to me. My goal is to be her best "well patient."
in Jonesboro, GA |
While my wait time was a little long, being in Dr. Grady's care is worth the wait. She came in asking questions and allowed time for questions from me and my wife. I tend to ramble on when giving answers yet Dr. Grady smile and listened without interruption. I am thankful, as is my wife, that Dr. Grady is my primary care physician.
in Hampton, GA |
Dr. Grady is an excellent Doctor, but I think she can work harder on time management. Patients should not have to wait 35 minutes for her to enter the room after you have been seen by the nurse. It's just unacceptable.
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. didn't show up the day I was scheduled and said they tried to call me but my phone showed no missed calls......then after rescheduling and having blood work done.....they never called so I called them but was told it was still on her desk for review......this was over a month since seeing her. When she finally went over my labs...they were incomplete....forgetting to test the MAIN reason I came for......unreal....Im going elsewhere
in MCDONOUGH, GA |
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Grady was fully engaged during our time together and immediately me relevant questions and answered my concerns and gave me a site to review for myself. I love the fact that I immediately received a full print out of my visit to take home with me so I can could be reminded of our visit ...it certainly will be beneficial to many to come.
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr Grady is always so thorough and honest and very accommodating. She is a very warm and caring person
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Grady is outstanding! Very thorough and such a nice doctor...I would not want to go anywhere else.
in Jonesboro, GA |
Excellent bedside manners, caring, concerned, professional and confident!
in McDonough Ga |
Kind knowledgeable and shows a real concern for me and my wife as a patient. I don't feel like a number when I see her. I feel like I am being seen by someone who truly care about my health and quality of like.
Top notch Doctor!
in Hampton, GA |
Dr. GRADY is the bomb in my books. I would refer her, if they are looking for some one that's professional, caring, patience then call Dr. GRADY.
Very caring doctor!
McDonough, GA |
Dr. Grady is a very friendly and caring doctor with a good bedside manner. She listens well and answers all questions.
in McDonough, GA |
Dr. Grady Medical Knowledge and her bedside manners are excellent. She care about my health needs and comfort while I am visiting the office.
in McDonough, GA |
It was awesome. She is very caring and knowledgeable. Great sense of humor. She listens. She makes you feel like you are her only patient that day. She remembers you and your favorite sayings, etc. You don't have to go through everything you told her last time. She is an awesome doctor.
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Grady is, in my opinion, one of the best medical professionals I have ever encountered. She is courteous, knowledgeable, and caring.
in mcdonough, ga |
I have no complaints with Dr Grady! She very professional and really listen to your problem and gives you the best option.
in Jonesboro, GA |
Not only did Dr. Grady talk about the reason I saw her Monday, but also checked on other concerns. She even asked about my wife, was not there with me that day. It was a very pleasant appointment.
in McDonough, GA |
I always get a thorough professional attention everytime a visit Dr. Grady.
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Grady is a great listener and consultant. She has been an asset to my health from multiple perspectives and our family is pleased with her service and professionalism.
in Stockbridge, GA |
Excellent physician who really cares for her patients and takes time to review your medical needs. True patient advocate! If you want fast go to McDonalds....if you want good see Dr. Grady!
Have you seen Dr. Alicia Grady, MD?
Are you Dr. Grady?