Ophthalmology  |
Female
Dr. Alicia Carroll, MD
Dr. Alicia Carroll, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Hickory, NC. She has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center.

2660 Tate Blvd SE Ste 200

Hickory, NC 28602

• MedCost

Learn about Dr. Carroll

Dr. Carroll's Experience

Dr. Carroll's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Carroll does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Tear Drainage Surgery
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Syracuse University
  • Jersey Shore Med Center
  • SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn
  • University Of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Carroll has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carroll has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carroll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carroll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carroll's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carroll to family and friends
Dr. Carroll's Performance
in Statesville, NC |
Professional, courteous, efficient staff and Dr. Carroll. Decor in waiting room and exam rooms more like a friend's living room. Chairs, tables, pictures, and magazines all high quality. Cookies, water and coffee all available to everyone in waiting room. The ambience and thoughtful touches make the experience so relaxing, you almost forget that you are waiting to see the doctor. Wish all my doctors followed her example. The expertise of Dr. Carroll is top notch and she is great!
in Catawba, NC |
I saw Dr. Carroll on the recommendation of my opthalmologist. My problem was excess tissue in my eyelids, causing a noticeable sag, and limiting my field of vision. Dr. Carroll performed a blepharoplasty, which not only improved my appearance, but also helped my vision and my dry eyes. I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Carroll was friendly, knowledgeable, and highly skilled, and i recommend her without reservation. The office staff, too, especially Kristen, were just superb.
Denver, NC |
Dr Carroll gives the time you need to clearly answer all your questions. You are not rushed. She has always taken the time to see me if necessary when I am there for another reason. I trust her judgement and would highly recommend her anyone.
in Mooresville, NC |
I am very pleased with the surgery on my eyelids. I didn't realize how little I was seeing and am happy to be called "bright eyes" by some of my friends. The scar is barely visiable and it will probably improve in days to come. Thank you Dr. Carroll.
in Conover |
Dr. Carroll has earned my 5 star respect. My mother had to go thru this surgery and was terrified. Dr. Carroll sat and talked and explained every move that was to happen. After years of trying to talk her into the surgery she was calm enough and had it done. The surgery was exactually as she was told. We are all extremely happy from the out come and recommend Dr. Carroll to all others in need.
Denver, NC |
Very impressed with everything about Dr Carroll and her office. Staff was great, Dr Carroll has great bedside manners. Explained everything and made sure I understood what she was saying. The minor surgery was very successful and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Mooresville, NC |
Dr. Carroll was very caring and careful. I enjoyed meeting her and trusted her completely with my surgery. Her office staff is wonderful ! Would definitely recommend her.
in SHERRILLS FORD, NC |
Dr. Carroll is absolutely awesome and the best Dr I have had to do surgery . Very professional and friendly she explained in detail the surgery. I told her that I think she walks on water. Had no pain at all from my surgery. If you need a great Dr she is the one I highly recommend. Wish all my Drs were like her.
in Conover, NC |
Last week, Dr. Carroll did an external tear duct surgery for me. She told me ahead of time exactly what to expect and carefully explained the procedures she'd follow in surgery. On day of surgery, she again told me what she'd do. When the bandage came off the next day, there was no bruising and only very minor swelling. She's very "patient friendly" and takes pride in her work. I'm moving out of town, but my husband & I agree that we will return to Hickory should we need to see a dr again.
in Hickory, NC |
I found Dr Carroll to be a wonderful surgeon. She is very caring and attentive and I could not be more pleased with my eyes. I strongly recommend her for all eye needs.
New Boston, MI |
Our experience with Dr. Carroll was beyond expectations. She is so thorough and caring along with her staff, its a pleasure to go into her office. We highly recommend her services!
Statesville, NC |
Dr. Carroll and her staff are very professional and kind. I was treated with wonderful care from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Dr. Carroll.
in Hickory, NC |
everything went super smooth and fast from making appointments to the surgery itself. They took care of all insurance paperwork etc , After the eyelid surgery I can see much better, no more eyelid infections and people are surprised being able to finally see my whole eyes. I can recommend this dr to anyone suffering from overhanging eyelids obscuring your view.
in Mooresville, NC |
I was referred to Dr Carroll by my local ophthalmologist Dr Patel (whom I trust completely) I could not have been more pleased with the results. My wife says it makes me look years younger. This problem was medically necessary not for cosmetic reasons, but the results are the same. I would encourage anyone needing eye surgery to highly consider Dr Carroll.
in Lenoir, NC |
Dr. Carroll is very nice and she did a great job with an eye procedure that I needed. Her staff was very helpful and kind. I would definitely go back to her and recommend her to anyone.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Carroll took care of my "very" drooping eyelid condition with very little trouble at all. I found both Alicia and her staff to be very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Carroll was extremely thorough in our discussions of the procedure that I needed. She answered all my questions and made me feel very much at ease throughout the entire process. Her office staff made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her and her practice to anyone.
in Statesville, N.C. |
I had a benign cyst removed from the right lower eyelid. The surgery wen smoothly. Dr Carroll was very professional and informative in each step she did during the procedure. I would highly recomend Dr. Carroll for all Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
in Washington, DC |
Doctor was very friendly, kind and caring. Most impressed with her punctuality. You can set your clock by her.
in Wilkesboro, NC |
Dr. Carroll is an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend her, she is very thorough and knowledgeable and will take as much time as needed to ensure her patients are comfortable and all their questions are answered.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Carroll and her staff are exceptional! They are very courteous, patient and professional. I will recommend Dr. Carroll to all of my family and friends!
in Lincolnton, NC |
Outstanding staff and very professional. Dr. Carroll was very affirming and personal. Day of surgery very understanding about questions. She was engaging with family. She stayed with us as our pastor prayed for the surgery. Followup visits very prompt and efficient.
in Lincolnton, NC |
She was very good at making me feel secure with my surgery. She removed a basil cell carcinoma of my lower eyelid. She had to use tissue from my left eye and right eye lid to replace area that she had to remove because of the carcinoma. Her and her staff have all been very supportive during the visit before and after surgery. My son was impressed with her also. She seems to be very knowledgeable.
in Hickory,Nc |
I would recommend Dr Carroll to my friends and family, I have already recommended her to a friend . The office staff couldn't have been any better to me and my husband. I made a mistake with my meds she could it right away. So thank for using her to do my surgery.
in Hickory, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Carroll to any and all who need ophthalmic work done. It was like having a concierge doctor: appointments were easy to schedule, waiting time was short, the office was comfortable and inviting, and the staff was top notch - friendly and efficient. Dr. Carroll spent as much time with me as I needed, explained the procedure fully, and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
in Troutman, NC |
Dr. Carroll was very professional and thorough with her exam and explained everything so that I could understand what was going on with my eyes. The best thing-she fixed the problem! And I am a very grateful patient!
in Conover NC 28613 |
Very professional Excellent rapport with patient Thoroughly answered any and all questions/concerns
in Newton, NC |
From the first time I visited her office, I was very impressed with the clean/professional environment from the waiting room to the work areas and Dr. Carroll is a great doctor and great to work with...........highly recommend her for any one needing her services..
in Lincolnton, NC |
When I first arrived I was extremely nervous however Dr Carroll made me very comfortable. Dr Carroll did a brow lift and eye lid lift and I'm very happy to say she did an excellent job. I will definitely refer her to my friends.
in Hays, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Carroll for eyebrow lifts. She is very through and does a wonderful job.
in Claremont, NC |
She is very thorough with her examinations and has a great personality
Have you seen Dr. Alicia Carroll, MD?
Are you Dr. Carroll?