Contact provider for availability

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 71

Dr. Cain

Medstop Consult Group LLC

1305 Pennsylvania Ave McDonough, GA 30253

Dr. Alicia Cain, MD is an internal medicine specialist in McDonough, GA and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Meharry Medical College in 1980 and specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Cain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cain

3.0

Dr. Cain?
Dr. Cain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alicia Cain, MD
Before made appointment. I ask if doctor will fill up immigration form for disabled person. Front desk sais YES WE WILL. They took paiment only cash. I bring with me all MRI, X-rays, vaccinations, lab result. But doctors want everything redone. But they did not do labs in office. Had to go in labs. Office did not request result. It is a patients problem to deliver result to doctor. I spoke to front desk on Friday, arrive on Monday to find out closed door, they on vacation for week, with out notice! Then I finally got form IT IS WRONG FORM DIFFERENT! Asked doctor to correct error. GOT answer, We do not do that go somethere else! To save you money and nerves STAY AWAY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Cain, MD?
Front desk collect CASH payment before visit. I was need SPECIFIC immigration form. Bring with me lab results, vaccinations. Doctor wants everything redo. However they did not draw blood in office, did not do vaccination. Have to find on my own. there can I redo blood analyses, vaccinations. And front desk did not request result of blood work. I spoke with very rude person at front desk on Friday. She stated: " I do not do that, call labs and ask for test result. Then faster you hung up phone and bring it to me, then faster you get your form" I BRING test results on Monday to find out office is closed. They in vacation for week. Final, I got a form. IT IS WRONG FORM! Front desk on my request correct error, said I WE DO NOT DO THAT. You need to go another doctor. Save your time and money STAY AWAY from this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Cain, MD?
This visit was wonderful. The staff were professional, pleasant & patient. The doctor was very warm, approachable, and thorough. I was pleasantly surprised.
Dr Alicia Cain definitely a 5 star Doctor who cares for her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Cain, MD?
Everyone in this office were extra nice and caring Also very specific with answers for questions of concern Thanh You Adams VA patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Cain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cain?

1987
1983
1981
1980

Dr. Cain accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Cain treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cain's conditions and procedures:

• Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)