Dr. Alice Yung, MD

Dr. Alice Yung, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

960 E Green St Ste L-60 Pasadena, CA 91106 Get Directions

Dr. Alice Yung, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Pasadena, CA. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Yung is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Yung's Experience

See how Dr. Yung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yung

Dr. Yung accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yung to family and friends
    Dr. Yung's Performance
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I have been seeing Dr.Yung for 7 years now and it has always been an absolutely great experience both with her and with her staff. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Yung spends time with patients and does not rush through the visits and always patiently answers all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional office with excellent care.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr.Yung is a very personable and understanding doctor. With other doctor's in my past, I have felt rushed through the system, but Dr. Yung's approach is wonderful. She is a true professional who takes the time to listen to your concerns and walk you through the expectations. She has always shown a genuine interest in my well being and I am so happy I made the switch. The difference in care has been truly outstanding.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I have always had a wonderful experience at Dr. Yung's office. Always feel comfortable with asking questions and expressing any concerns, and confident that I will get the attention needed.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I trust Dr. Yung implicitly. She is knowledgeable, supportive, and helpful. I would never go anywhere else for my ob/gyn!
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung is very knowledgeable, very friendly and supportive. I felt very comfortable with her help during my pregnancy and labor. Great staff too.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I love Dr yung! she is super supportive and takes the time to explain and listen to you with any concern. The staff is very good , and have improved alot the efficiency of the whole process.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Very thorough and genuinely cared about my current health and health history. Offered helpful suggestions and listened. Highly recommend others.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr Yung is a great doctor I would not trade her for any other doctor.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung is great - very knowledgeable.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I have been seeing Dr. Yung for over two years now. Her office wait times have improved from when I first started seeing her. Her support staff have been helpful and nice. Dr. Yung has been thorough in my care and needs.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Doctor Yung was very professional and straight forward. She explained everything in a clear and succinct manner and made sure I did not have any unanswered questions. Wonderful personality and easy to talk to!
    in Pasadena, CA |
    The office is always very laid back, and Dr. Alice Yung is both friendly and reassuring.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I was very lucky to find Dr.Yung, at the beginning I did not know what I had. Later, Dr. Yung suggested me different ways to treat my problem. I was a bit hesitant to do the surgery but later Dr.Yung suggested me that could be the most effective. And it worked , thank you so much to Dr.Yung to be patient and act fast. I am good and healthy now.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung is very knowledgeable and informative. Her staff is also very kind and approachable. I felt comfortable with everything and I trust Dr. Yung's opinionon my Birth Control options.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung addressed all of my concerns and was very reassuring. She was interested in getting my full medical history and listened to everything I had to say. I was very nervous and her friendly attitude immediately put me at peace. I have complete trust in her expertise after only meeting her once. Her staff was also very friendly and I would recommend all women to visit this office.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Alice Yung is extremely welcoming and professional. She addresses any of my concerns with all seriousness and sympathy. I have seen many doctors who cannot effectively communicate with me, but Dr. Yung communicates and relates with me the best. Her team is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel extremely comfortable and confident in her abilities to ensure I become and remain healthy. I am truly blessed to have found her.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    For women to go to OBGYN check, sometimes it can be a little bit embarrassing. However, Dr. Yung was very friendly, patient and spending time with me to discuss my questions. And yes. I will definitely recommend Dr. Yung to all all my friends.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Very friendly and willing to take time to answer all of my questions. Very through exam and explanations.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung is very patient, understanding and thorough. Over all I had a great experience and very happy.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    It's my first baby and I am very nervous, Doctor Yung is very patient with my concerns and takes good care of every visit. Finally she helps me delivery my cute daughter in just several pushes. Thank you , and the lovely assistants. Expect my next baby delivery with you.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung is very professional and comfortable with her area of expertise. She is very knowledgeable and has a good answer for each question you may need answered.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung has been my doctor for many years now. I have had two pregnancies and deliveries with Dr. Yung and she is amazing. She is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. I delivered an 8.7 pound baby and 9.7 pound baby. All natural with no complications with the aid and knowledge of Dr. Yung. She is an amazing Dorctor.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung and her staff provide a comfortable, safe environment to be in. Dr. Alice Yung is very receptive to my needs as a patient and always gives me the time to ask questions, or express concerns about my health. I have not had children and mostly come to Dr. Yung for annuals and birth control. I have changed birth control recently and am very happy to continue meeting with Dr. Yung to track and consider my future needs.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    The staff is always very welcoming. Anytime that I have called with a question or concern, they have been patient and understanding. Dr. Yung has the ability to make me feel at ease each time I am in. As someone who get anxious at doctors' offices, this is something that I appreciate immensely.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    My experience was very helpful, informative and comforting which is really important to me when it comes to doctor visits. All my questions are always answered that has really helped me better understand everything. Great experience!
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Best decision I made with choosing Dr Yung. She is very kind, gentle, professional, really takes her time, listens to me, I feel she really cares about my health and I have already referred 2 friends and a family member.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Fantastic, I appreciate the doctor's thoroughness. The doctor made it it a pleasant experience.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I feel very comfertable with doctor yungs care , she answers any questions I have and gives options on differnt treatments if needed, she takes her time to listen to one and her staff is courteous and friendly, I would highly recomend her.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Walked me through what she was doing, offered helpful advice about birth control risks.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Very professional great bedside manners delivered both my kids and I come in every year for an annual.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr Yung has been my doctor for 3 years. She is attentive, efficient and knowledgeable. The office staff is very friendly and accommodating. I recommend Dr Yung to all my friends and family that are looking for a new OB/GYN.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Nice staff who are friendly and helpful. Office is bright and welcoming.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr Yung provides excellent service. She shows genuine interest and concern, listening with care and asking questions to gain a complete understanding of a patient's situation. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and kind, taking the time to explain matters thoroughly and answering all questions with patience. Medical issues are followed up with diligence. Support staff are friendly and professional.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr.Yung is very personable. She is available for whatever time is needed.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr Alice Jung diagnosed my uterine cancer early and sent me to an excellent surgeon so I am cancer free. She is very caring, and gives you a thorough exam with lots of personal attention. I recommend her highly.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung and the office staff are very friendly. You can usually make appointments and see Dr. Yung immediately for issues that need immediate care.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    In early 2016 was referred by GP for care at Dr. Yungs office. The office visit diagnosed a treatment for a problem I had for several months.The treatments and subsequent visits showed improvement and continued care has controlled the condition. It is good to have a physician that can diagnose as well as provide suggestions to different groups. I am an active senior citizen with different needs than those receiving maternity care.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Doctor Yung did a wonderful job with my exam. She was warm and made me feel comfortable right away. I appreciated the insightful information she shared with me and had a caring attitude to my well being and health.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I have been a patient of Dr Yung's for several years now. She is attentive, professional, and knowledgeable.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    The service is excellent. Everything from check-in to procedure is efficient. The staff and Dr. Yung are very sensitive to your needs and make you feel comfortable.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung has been very easy to schedule appointments with and thorough in her explanations of my personal healthcare. I have always been able to come to her office and expect quality service.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Doctor and staff has always been clear and communicative. I feel informed about the care I receive.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I felt that the doctor was very professional and made me feel at ease. I felt the wait time was a little long. Overall, my experience was good and I would return.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr. Yung's office provides a welcoming, friendly, and efficient environment.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I always feel comfortable with Dr.Yung- I am so glad to have found her.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    She makes you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    professional with a warm bedside manor.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    This was my first time visiting Dr. Yung's office and I was treated with patience and respect. I really appreciated the face-to-face talk and the time she took to understand my history before making a recommendation.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Doctor Yung is very knowledgeable and very thorough, the stuff is very professional and prompt. I am very happy with Dr. Yung, she is very attentive to my problems and addresses every one of them, her records are impeccable, i have never seen anything like that at the other doc's offices. Thank you Dr.Yung and to your efficient team. Galina Wynn.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Dr Yung is the most patient kind knowleageable doctor whom i trust she doesnt make you feel bad about missed appts but rather puts your healthcare at the forefront of her concern. i would highly recommend this doctor to anyone searching for an excellent obgyn.
    Have you seen Dr. Alice Yung, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yung?

Dr. Yung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Blood Disorders
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages

Completed in 2002

Los Angeles County Usc Med Center

Completed in 2005

• Chinese

Dr. Yung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
    • C-Section
    • Chlamydia Infection Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Endocervical Curettage