Dr. Alice Yung, MD

Dr. Alice Yung, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

53 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Yung specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Pasadena, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Yung? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yung's Experience

See how Dr. Yung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yung

Dr. Yung accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yung to family and friends
Dr. Yung's Performance
in Pasadena, CA |
Best decision I made with choosing Dr Yung. She is very kind, gentle, professional, really takes her time, listens to me, I feel she really cares about my health and I have already referred 2 friends and a family member.
in Pasadena, CA |
Fantastic, I appreciate the doctor's thoroughness. The doctor made it it a pleasant experience.
in Pasadena, CA |
I feel very comfertable with doctor yungs care , she answers any questions I have and gives options on differnt treatments if needed, she takes her time to listen to one and her staff is courteous and friendly, I would highly recomend her.
in Pasadena, CA |
Walked me through what she was doing, offered helpful advice about birth control risks.
in Pasadena, CA |
Very professional great bedside manners delivered both my kids and I come in every year for an annual.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Yung has been my doctor for 3 years. She is attentive, efficient and knowledgeable. The office staff is very friendly and accommodating. I recommend Dr Yung to all my friends and family that are looking for a new OB/GYN.
in Pasadena, CA |
Nice staff who are friendly and helpful. Office is bright and welcoming.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Yung provides excellent service. She shows genuine interest and concern, listening with care and asking questions to gain a complete understanding of a patient's situation. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and kind, taking the time to explain matters thoroughly and answering all questions with patience. Medical issues are followed up with diligence. Support staff are friendly and professional.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr.Yung is very personable. She is available for whatever time is needed.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Alice Jung diagnosed my uterine cancer early and sent me to an excellent surgeon so I am cancer free. She is very caring, and gives you a thorough exam with lots of personal attention. I recommend her highly.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung and the office staff are very friendly. You can usually make appointments and see Dr. Yung immediately for issues that need immediate care.
in Pasadena, CA |
In early 2016 was referred by GP for care at Dr. Yungs office. The office visit diagnosed a treatment for a problem I had for several months.The treatments and subsequent visits showed improvement and continued care has controlled the condition. It is good to have a physician that can diagnose as well as provide suggestions to different groups. I am an active senior citizen with different needs than those receiving maternity care.
in Pasadena, CA |
Doctor Yung did a wonderful job with my exam. She was warm and made me feel comfortable right away. I appreciated the insightful information she shared with me and had a caring attitude to my well being and health.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Yung's for several years now. She is attentive, professional, and knowledgeable.
in Pasadena, CA |
The service is excellent. Everything from check-in to procedure is efficient. The staff and Dr. Yung are very sensitive to your needs and make you feel comfortable.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung has been very easy to schedule appointments with and thorough in her explanations of my personal healthcare. I have always been able to come to her office and expect quality service.
in Pasadena, CA |
Doctor and staff has always been clear and communicative. I feel informed about the care I receive.
in Pasadena, CA |
I felt that the doctor was very professional and made me feel at ease. I felt the wait time was a little long. Overall, my experience was good and I would return.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung's office provides a welcoming, friendly, and efficient environment.
in Pasadena, CA |
I always feel comfortable with Dr.Yung- I am so glad to have found her.
in Pasadena, CA |
She makes you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable.
in Pasadena, CA |
professional with a warm bedside manor.
in Pasadena, CA |
This was my first time visiting Dr. Yung's office and I was treated with patience and respect. I really appreciated the face-to-face talk and the time she took to understand my history before making a recommendation.
in Pasadena, CA |
Doctor Yung is very knowledgeable and very thorough, the stuff is very professional and prompt. I am very happy with Dr. Yung, she is very attentive to my problems and addresses every one of them, her records are impeccable, i have never seen anything like that at the other doc's offices. Thank you Dr.Yung and to your efficient team. Galina Wynn.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Yung is the most patient kind knowleageable doctor whom i trust she doesnt make you feel bad about missed appts but rather puts your healthcare at the forefront of her concern. i would highly recommend this doctor to anyone searching for an excellent obgyn.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been with Dr. Yung for around 9 years and I have never met a doctor as thorough and detailed as her. She is very kind and never makes you feel rushed.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung was suggested by my primary care physician since I no longer had a OB/GYN. The staff is friendly and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a part of their family. Dr. Yung was very thorough with addressing my issues and gave me alternatives to my medical situation. She really listened to my concerns and addressed them all. I will be a return patient.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Yung is an excellent doctor.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Alice Yung is very patient and is very detail in making sure that her patient have the right treatment. She makes you feel comfortable and explains all procedures so that patients can make an inform decision.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is an amazing doctor. She is very professional and she always answers all my questions.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Yung for about 5 years now, and she and her staff always have been pleasant, understanding, non-judgmental and accommodating. I know that I can present my concerns with her, and she will provide me a response that is comprehensive and consistent with current medical guidelines and research. The best part is she will verify a diagnosis/condition with lab work instead of quickly coming to a final conclusion and prescribing medication. I highly recommend her.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very professional and her staff are very helpful.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Alice Yung has been an excellent doctor since the begining of my pregnancy. The staff was also very friendly at every doctors appointment. Dr Yung always got back to me whenever i had questions and wasnt able to make it in. I had an amazing delievery with Dr Yung and i will continue to do my annual exams and will recommend my family and friends.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been coming to Dr. Yung for years, and have had amazing experiences every time.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung always takes care of me. Appointments are always fast and very informative. She caters to what you need.
She is very professional
in Pasadena, CA |
I went in for my annual checkup exam and PAP test. Dr. Yung was very thorough and asked me many questions about my history, she explained terms she used that I did not know and asked me if I wanted to proceed with blood tests as well to do a complete checkup. Her team was nice too. I am not giving a perfect rating only because the wait was a little long.
in Pasadena, CA |
Great experience. Staff was very nice and Dr. Yung was extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very good at explaining things and I enjoy having her as my doctor. She delivered my now 3 year old daughter and I would recommend her to others.
Have you seen Dr. Alice Yung, MD?
Are you Dr. Yung?

Compare Dr. Yung

Dr. Yung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Blood Disorders
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Completed in 2002

Los Angeles County Usc Med Center

Completed in 2005

• Chinese

Dr. Yung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage