Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female
Dr. Alice Yung, MD
Dr. Alice Yung, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Pasadena, CA. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Yung is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.

960 E Green St Ste L-60

Pasadena, CA 91106

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Yung

Dr. Yung's Experience

Dr. Yung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Yung does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blood Disorders
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Los Angeles County Usc Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Los Angeles County Usc Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Yung has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yung has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Yung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yung to family and friends
Dr. Yung's Performance
in Pasadena, CA |
i love coming into dr.yungs office and feeling remembered. the staff is the sweetest and is always on top of your reason for your visit. im so glad i found a doctor that i trust and dont have to worry about not getting enough or the right answers.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is great. I have been a patient of hers for over six years. She takes as much time as you need to discuss your health concerns and does not hesitate to refer you to colleagues for additional health support. She is extremely attentive to your history and keeping documentation current. I highly recommend Dr. Yung.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very thorough, knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner. She always answers all of my questions and takes no chances with any potential problems -- doing testing and comprehensive and frequent follow-up if there are any abnormal results.
in Pasadena, CA |
This office is just wonderful Dr Yung is wonderful.
in Pasadena, CA |
I thoroughly found the 25 mile drive on this hot fall day to Dr. Yung's office considerably worthwhile. She took the time to listen to me and helped me with suggestions on how to treat some of my concerns and explained the science behind it. It was quite a refreshing change from my previous doctor who treated me like a number, would see me for two minutes and send me on my way. I will continue to come to Dr. Yung's office - thank you Dr. Yung!
my doctor is amazing I love her (:
in Pasadena, CA |
The doctor and staff are both excellent, I am happy with the quality of care and service I have always received here.
in Pasadena, CA |
Helpful and efficient visit every time!
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is a great doctor. She is patient and very through. She takes the time to answer and explain any questions I have.
in Pasadena, CA |
This is my second kids with Dr. Alice Yung. I feel well taken care of. Doctor and staffs answer all questions and concern . I always feel safe for myself and the baby for the care of Dr.Yung.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung was very helpful and patient. I really appreciate how she listens and give some advice. I highly recommend Dr. Yung.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr.Yung always takes her time with me, I never feel rushed at my visits. She takes her time to answer any questions I have and she explains to me clearly information that I need. Alin and Nancy, her office staff, are always so friendly and on top of things.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have to say this doctor is one of the best doctors in Pasadena, she first listens to everything you have to say and then questions you on the situation to better understand why your going through something so at the end she can give you the best solution. As a young adult I felt like it was easy to talk to her and helped me feel satisfied with what I have to do for next few months until she checked up on me again!
in Pasadena, CA |
AMAZING!!! The doctor and the staff made me feel both welcome and supported. Everyone was professional and friendly. The extra follow through to ensure I understood procedures and the medical advice helped make this visit (I was nervous) pleasant. I truly thank you for that!
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Yung for about 2 years now and she has always given me good advice at what I should do when it comes to medications, annual paps and so forth. She is flexible and able to work with me especially in case of emergencies.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very professional and caring. I have been a patient of hers for over 8 years. She has delivered both of my children and I would not dream of switching OB/GYNs!
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been coming to see DR. Alice Yung for years now. she is the best at what she does, she is very professional and accurate and i feel totally comfortable talking about any issues and concerns with her. her stuff is very friendly and nice.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr.Alice was wonderful as well s her staff. she took care of me and listened to what my medical issues were. she is very nice and gentle.I feel 100 percent again
South Pasadena, CA |
Hands down, the worst experience that I have had with a doctor. She was impatient, rude, dismissive, condescending and did not listen. After the appointment, I called because i had suddenly started spotting and she snapped at me for "making her do a consult on the phone," and then wanted to do multiple tests and biopsies, and said she "might have to refer me to an oncologist." I saw a different ob/gyn for a 2nd opinion, I don't have cancer and will never go back to Dr. Yung.
in Pasadena, CA |
I am a patient with Doctor Yung 7 years now and I will not change her to anyone else. She is very professional and really close to her patients. I trust all of her decisions and feel very secure having her as my doctor. She is very friendly and the kind of doctor you can build a strong relationship with that lasts over the years. I am looking forward to have her deliver my first child.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been seeing Dr.Yung for 7 years now and it has always been an absolutely great experience both with her and with her staff. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Yung spends time with patients and does not rush through the visits and always patiently answers all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional office with excellent care.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr.Yung is a very personable and understanding doctor. With other doctor's in my past, I have felt rushed through the system, but Dr. Yung's approach is wonderful. She is a true professional who takes the time to listen to your concerns and walk you through the expectations. She has always shown a genuine interest in my well being and I am so happy I made the switch. The difference in care has been truly outstanding.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have always had a wonderful experience at Dr. Yung's office. Always feel comfortable with asking questions and expressing any concerns, and confident that I will get the attention needed.
in Pasadena, CA |
I trust Dr. Yung implicitly. She is knowledgeable, supportive, and helpful. I would never go anywhere else for my ob/gyn!
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very knowledgeable, very friendly and supportive. I felt very comfortable with her help during my pregnancy and labor. Great staff too.
in Pasadena, CA |
I love Dr yung! she is super supportive and takes the time to explain and listen to you with any concern. The staff is very good , and have improved alot the efficiency of the whole process.
in Pasadena, CA |
Very thorough and genuinely cared about my current health and health history. Offered helpful suggestions and listened. Highly recommend others.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Yung is a great doctor I would not trade her for any other doctor.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is great - very knowledgeable.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Yung for over two years now. Her office wait times have improved from when I first started seeing her. Her support staff have been helpful and nice. Dr. Yung has been thorough in my care and needs.
in Pasadena, CA |
Doctor Yung was very professional and straight forward. She explained everything in a clear and succinct manner and made sure I did not have any unanswered questions. Wonderful personality and easy to talk to!
in Pasadena, CA |
The office is always very laid back, and Dr. Alice Yung is both friendly and reassuring.
in Pasadena, CA |
I was very lucky to find Dr.Yung, at the beginning I did not know what I had. Later, Dr. Yung suggested me different ways to treat my problem. I was a bit hesitant to do the surgery but later Dr.Yung suggested me that could be the most effective. And it worked , thank you so much to Dr.Yung to be patient and act fast. I am good and healthy now.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very knowledgeable and informative. Her staff is also very kind and approachable. I felt comfortable with everything and I trust Dr. Yung's opinionon my Birth Control options.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung addressed all of my concerns and was very reassuring. She was interested in getting my full medical history and listened to everything I had to say. I was very nervous and her friendly attitude immediately put me at peace. I have complete trust in her expertise after only meeting her once. Her staff was also very friendly and I would recommend all women to visit this office.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Alice Yung is extremely welcoming and professional. She addresses any of my concerns with all seriousness and sympathy. I have seen many doctors who cannot effectively communicate with me, but Dr. Yung communicates and relates with me the best. Her team is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel extremely comfortable and confident in her abilities to ensure I become and remain healthy. I am truly blessed to have found her.
in Pasadena, CA |
For women to go to OBGYN check, sometimes it can be a little bit embarrassing. However, Dr. Yung was very friendly, patient and spending time with me to discuss my questions. And yes. I will definitely recommend Dr. Yung to all all my friends.
in Pasadena, CA |
Very friendly and willing to take time to answer all of my questions. Very through exam and explanations.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very patient, understanding and thorough. Over all I had a great experience and very happy.
in Pasadena, CA |
It's my first baby and I am very nervous, Doctor Yung is very patient with my concerns and takes good care of every visit. Finally she helps me delivery my cute daughter in just several pushes. Thank you , and the lovely assistants. Expect my next baby delivery with you.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung is very professional and comfortable with her area of expertise. She is very knowledgeable and has a good answer for each question you may need answered.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung has been my doctor for many years now. I have had two pregnancies and deliveries with Dr. Yung and she is amazing. She is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. I delivered an 8.7 pound baby and 9.7 pound baby. All natural with no complications with the aid and knowledge of Dr. Yung. She is an amazing Dorctor.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Yung and her staff provide a comfortable, safe environment to be in. Dr. Alice Yung is very receptive to my needs as a patient and always gives me the time to ask questions, or express concerns about my health. I have not had children and mostly come to Dr. Yung for annuals and birth control. I have changed birth control recently and am very happy to continue meeting with Dr. Yung to track and consider my future needs.
in Pasadena, CA |
The staff is always very welcoming. Anytime that I have called with a question or concern, they have been patient and understanding. Dr. Yung has the ability to make me feel at ease each time I am in. As someone who get anxious at doctors' offices, this is something that I appreciate immensely.
in Pasadena, CA |
My experience was very helpful, informative and comforting which is really important to me when it comes to doctor visits. All my questions are always answered that has really helped me better understand everything. Great experience!
in Pasadena, CA |
Best decision I made with choosing Dr Yung. She is very kind, gentle, professional, really takes her time, listens to me, I feel she really cares about my health and I have already referred 2 friends and a family member.
in Pasadena, CA |
Fantastic, I appreciate the doctor's thoroughness. The doctor made it it a pleasant experience.
in Pasadena, CA |
I feel very comfertable with doctor yungs care , she answers any questions I have and gives options on differnt treatments if needed, she takes her time to listen to one and her staff is courteous and friendly, I would highly recomend her.
in Pasadena, CA |
Walked me through what she was doing, offered helpful advice about birth control risks.
in Pasadena, CA |
Very professional great bedside manners delivered both my kids and I come in every year for an annual.
Have you seen Dr. Alice Yung, MD?
Are you Dr. Yung?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Yung