Dermatology  |
Dr. Alia Brown, MD
Dr. Alia Brown, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. She is 39 years old. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Snellville Office

2383 Pate St N

Snellville, GA 30078

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Brown is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Hoschton, GA |
It was a very busy day and I felt that the staff handled everything in good order and timely. I had filled out my paperwork at home. When I made my appointment it was suggested and I thought it an excellent idea. The young lady that checked everyone in that day was extremely good with people. Dr. Brown was thorough and competent and still did not waste time. PAPERWORK AHEAD OF TIME…YESSSS!!!! ?
Atlanta, GA |
The staff is very unprofessional. They do not follow through nor do they follow up. They don't get much needed authorizations from the insurance companies. Billing is a joke. One of the ladies has no clue what she's doing or how to check a patient out. They will bill you for services not rendered. When you call to discuss your bill, no one knows anything. In my opinion, they care more about making money than dermatological needs. I'm sure there are far better dermatologists than here.
We apologize for your frustrating experience. We make every effort to provide our patients with exceptional service. We value your feedback and have shared it with our leadership team. To allow us to address your concern, please contact our office directly or via our website at www.gwinnettdermatology.com.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr brown is great, i have been a patient of hers for many years. she is always patient and kind. I have a very difficult and stubborn case of acne and getting it under control has been difficult. I have been coming to see her for years and I'm very please with her level of experience and professionalism. I am a woman of color who struggles with hyper pigmentation and Dr.Brown was able to reverse the discoloration with a product they sell at her office.I highly recommend her .
in Atlanta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Brown and I highly recommend her. She is an excellent clinician who is also pleasant. The practice is one of the best run I have ever seen. Appointments run on time, every employee is very friendly and professional, and the facilities are clean and well maintained. I had the last Friday appointment today and was greeted with a smile by Keidra at the desk and MA Chrissy. I don't find the level of service anywhere else.
in Snellville, GA |
I was very nervous at my office visit it was my first time having Botox.I was afraid I was going to look overdone or feel heavy. Dr. Brown and her team assured me that she will use the minimum amount of Botox to achieve the eyebrow lift I wanted. She advised me to wait 2 weeks to allow the Botox to kick in and if I need more she would adjust it at no charge. In one week my Botox kicked in and I was very happy with the results and highly recommend her for all your cosmetic procedures.
Snellville, GA |
I had a Fraxel procedure done with Dr. Brown and her medical team last week and WOW just WOW! I am so pleased by the level of care I received at Gwinnett Dermatology. I have struggled with horrible acne scarring all of my life and was so ready to have this procedure done. I was so nervous to the point that I was shaking and Dr. Brown talked to me and reassured me that I would be okay. She answered all of my questions and really helped me put my mind to ease. I have never met a more caring doctor
Duluth, GA |
My cosmetic consult consisted of being handed a pamphlet. I was given no preprocedure instructions. I experienced terrible swelling, bruising, and wrinkling. I went back and was told that I needed additional filler at a touch up appointment despite already paying $1200. I went to a plastic surgeon for a 2nd opinion who said I was overfilled and the product was placed wrong. They ended up dissolving the restylane. I now have staining from the bruises that will take up to a year to fully resolve.
Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We have shared your concerns with our cosmetic team who will reach out to you directly.
The office is eager to sell cosmetic procedures. The cosmetic consultation involved the girl handing me a pamphlet on the procedure, no further discussion. I had significant complications and was told I needed more filler by dr brown when I followed up. A second opinion by plastic surgery informed me that I was overfilled and that the filler was placed wrong and needed to be dissolved. I had hideous bruising that has taken months to resolve and is still present.
It is our goal to provide exceptional service to our patients. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your visit. We will share your feedback with our cosmetic team for resolution.
in Snellville, GA |
My husband and I took our 13 y/o son to see Dr. Brown, and our overall experience was very good. She and her nurse were very kind and attentive. Dr. Brown's demeanor allowed our uneasy teenager to relax and comfortably explain his concern and reason for the visit. We left the office with a good understanding and an optimistic treatment plan.
Flowery Branch |
Dr Brown was very attentive and considerate during my visit, I was being seen for Botox treatment. She explained how the product would work and how long it would take before I would see results and she also had me return for a 2 week follow up to confirm that my treatment was effective and that I was pleased with my results.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Brown was extremely thorough during my visit. She was very sensitive to my needs and was easy to talk to. She worked diligently to clear up both me and my son's issues. I have recommended her to colleagues, friends, and family.
in Decatur, GA |
Awesome Dr who takes time to talk with you, is on top of today's top new trends in deem medicine and is just so nice!!! You will love her!!! Thanks Dr. Brown!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
My mother went to see Dr. Brown with some areas of concern. Dr. Brown was outstanding. She took the time to address all of my mothers concerns. It is not often you find a doctor that takes the time that Dr. Brown took.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Brown was very professional and thorough. She really took the time to explain everything to me and made sure I was completely comfortable.. I've been to several dermatologists in the past and I must say that Dr. Brown is by far the most patient, competent and caring one I've ever been to. I highly recommend her..
in Duluth, GA |
My son's pediatrician referred me to Dr. Brown amid concerns of discoloration on his face. Dr. Brown saw us that same week and proved to be a competent and skilled physician. Though I was confident in her assessment of his condition, she saw that I was still somewhat uneasy about the situation. Without hesitation, she asked her colleague to provide a second opinion. This small gesture showed me that Dr. Brown was a compassionate physician-one who is willing to go the extra mile for her patients!
in Decatur, Ga |
I've been going to Dr. Brown since she started at Gwinnett Dermatology and I love her and her staff. Honestly, everyone in the office is extremely professional and helpful. Dr. Brown has always guided me in the right direction when coming to my skin, especially my face. I get compliments on my skin at least once a week and it is because of Dr. Brown and her recommendations. I have to admit that I'm one of those patients that ask alot of questions, ALOT and she never gets frustrated with me.
in Atlanta, GA |
I first started seeing Dr. Brown a few years ago for general skin concerns which were addressed with Rx cleansers which have been AMAZING!!!! As a flight attendant is important to always look my best a refreshed no matter what time of day! Now I've graduated to fillers here and there. Every time Im there I want more than she allows because she wants me face to look as natural as possible. In the end she is always RIGHT!!! I referred several friends and they all love her!!!
in Mableton, GA |
I have had several appointments with Dr. Brown and found her and her staff to be very professional. Dr. Brown took the time to look at my medical records and discuss different treatment options for the hair loss I was experiencing. I appreciate that she took the time to answer any questions I had and make recommendations for other specialists I should consider. I would recommend her to others who are looking for a great dermatologist.
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Brown has been a wonderful. Dr. Brown has helped me overcome my long term struggle with ance. Every appointment my wait was short and my service was exceptional! I am recommending her to all of my friends and family.
Alpharetta, GA |
I have found Dr. Brown and her staff very professional. I trust her professional opinion and would recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist. She is current on all the latest techniques and treatment options which is so important since things are constantly changing and new treatments are always becoming available.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I have always had an excellent experience with Dr. Brown. She puts my mind at ease prior to any procedures and the outcome is always excellent! I trust Dr. Brown with all of my dermatological care. I highly recommend this excellent dermatologist to all of my friends and family!
in Atlanta, GA |
I went to Dr Brown because I had bumps on my eyes lids. She examined them and then counseled me on my options. We decided to remove them with a minor surgery. She was kind, professional and explained everything. She called me after my procedure to make sure I was healing properly. Looking forward to getting the circles under my eyes fixed! THANKS DR. BROWN!
in Atlanta, GA |
I had post surgery scars and was recommended to see a dermatologist by my primary doctor so I asked around. I live in the Buckhead area but several people told me about Dr Brown so I drove all the way to Snellville and it was beyond worth it!! After two visits my unsightly scars are almost completely diminished!! I was so happy I almost cried. She was so patient and attentive and made me feel hopeful it could look better and it's already looks 100 times better. A+++ Thank you!!
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Brown has been working with my acne for years, and I have been so pleased with her services. After a few trial antibiotics, we finally found one that has worked wonders on my skin. Dr. Brown is not only an incredible doctor, but very a wonderful person who cares about you. She has worked with other members of my family, and we have all been extremely grateful for her services!
in Atlanta, GA |
She provided fantastic care for my teenage son. She removed a wart from his foot and when he was concerned over potential pain or discomfort she put him at ease with her polite demeanor. I would highly recommend her for acne treatment as well. Her care has cleared up my sons aggressive acne and improved his self esteem.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Brown went above and beyond to make sure my 7 and 13 year old daughters felt comfortable with her. Her kind spirit was the cherry on top of the amazing professionalism and knowledge she demonstrated during our visit. Dr Brown is a comprehensive dermatologist who tries to treat the underlying problem rather than just the symptoms. I would (and have) recommend(ed) her to many of my friends and family, and I have been treated by her myself. Kudos to Dr. Brown for all she does!!
in Johns Creek, GA |
I had an amazing experience with DR. Brown. The questions she asked let me know how knowledgeable she was about my specific situation. She provided a prescription a long with instructions on how to provide preventative treatment. She made herself available if I had any follow up questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown to anyone looking for a dermatologist regardless of your needs.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have had several visits with Dr Brown for cosmetic as well as medical concerns. She is extremely knowledgeable and competent. She successfully treated and cured my rash and expertly addressed my cosmetic concerns. She is very patient and takes time to thoroughly explain to you the basis of the the medical issues you may be facing.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Brown is always caring and super professional. I've been seeing her for several years and have recommended her to friends and family. She always makes me feel comfortable and explains everything that she is doing. Her staff is great as well.
in Atlanta, GA |
Wow, what a great experience!....I had some issues with my skin that required me to see a Dermatologist for the first time...I found Dr Brown on google and cant believe how lucky I got...She was absolutely wonderful!...She calmed my concerns and we have gotten my skin issues under control for the first time ever:)....Thank you Dr Brown I look forward to seeing you again!.....And I also have to mention how beautiful the office is!
Decatur, GA |
Dr Brown is it a lovely, caring person. She provided aesthetic services for me. It looks amazing! I will go back for all future procedures. When reviewing some of the prior comments, they seem a bit ridiculous. Of course you need to put a office visit to receive prescription! anyway, I've heard nothing but great things from other patients. I have no concerns about going to her for all my dermatologic needs.
in Marietta, GA |
She is phony and very unconcerned. I don't know how this practice or any employs someone with such an uncaring demeanor. Someone should look into her unprofessionalism and lack of concern for patients. It seems as this is a going trend. I will seek another dermatologist for my future needs as she has done absolutely nothing for my skin care concerns. It is as if she has no idea what she is doing.
We apologize for any negative experience that you experienced. Dr. Brown cares about all of her patients and aims to give excellent care. If your particular skin care issue was not addressed, we are more than happy to see you to resolve this matter. All patients with negative experiences are contacted directly by our management team to personally address their concerns. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.
Braselton, GA |
Would NOT recommend Dr. Alia Brown - after waiting for over an hour in the waiting room, and another 30 minutes in the exam room, she spent MAYBE 10 minutes and most of that time was removing a mole. She then immediately left the room before I could as questions, etc. THEN on the visit information on the Patient Portal, she CLAIMS that she counseled me on several skin issues, etc. which DID NOT HAPPEN! It's been 3 weeks and haven't heard from the office concerning the biopsy.
We apologize for any negative experience at our office. We are constantly working to improve our wait times. We strive to provide each patient the amount of time needed for his or her medical condition. Some visits take more time while other visits are concise and efficient, depending upon the patient's condition. We try to accommodate each patient when seen by providing surgery in-office, such as mole removals. If there are additional questions, please feel free to call our office.
Lawrenceville, GA |
She caused chemical burns on my child's privates. Uncaring, unprofessional;.
On behalf of Gwinnett Dermatology, we apologize that your son had pain following his procedure. Certain treatments for skin conditions may cause pain and discomfort in order to cure and eradicate the skin disease. This is explained to our patients prior to all procedures. When the treatment can cause pain, our physicians will contact patients after hours or on the weekend to monitor the treatment. We apologize again for any pain or distress this treatment may have caused.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I needed a prescription refill and was required to schedule a doctor visit. Dr. Brown came in for a two minute conversation, recommended an over the counter skin face wash and skin lightener and promptly exited the room. I was handed a prescription and led to checkout. Turns out the prescription was not the same as previous. Four months later I still cannot find the commercial face wash she recommended and I am having great difficulty having my prescription corrected. I
On behalf of Gwinnett Dermatology, we want apologize for any confusion or bad experience you may have had at our office. It is standard office policy to be seen for prescription refills if the patient has not been seen in 6 months for oral prescriptions and one year for topical prescriptions. If you are unable to locate the over-the-counter cream that was recommended, please feel free to call our office at any time to get an alternative cream that may be more easily accessible.
Have you seen Dr. Alia Brown, MD?

Visit Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • WellCare