Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Ali Yousufuddin, MD
Dr. Ali Yousufuddin, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Carlisle, PA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

49 Brookwood Ave

Carlisle, PA 17015

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Yousufuddin

Dr. Yousufuddin's Experience

Dr. Yousufuddin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • St Elizabeths Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • St Elizabeth's Med Center
  • Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
  • SUNY Buffalo Grad Med Dent
  • Strong Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Yousufuddin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yousufuddin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yousufuddin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yousufuddin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yousufuddin to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Yousufuddin's Performance
in Shippensburg, PA |
Had hip pain for four months Dr. Ali found what was causing pain. He gave an injection in lower back and in less than 24 hours I have relief able to walk without pain.
My experience with Dr Ali has been a very good one. Although I came to my 1st app't in W/C and in a great deal of pain, after several injections in my lower back, I was able to return to my previous activities with out the previous pain. His first concern was to help me deal with pain until the injections could be scheduled. I have great confidence in his recommendations
in Chambersburg, PA |
Several years ago my pain management was not working effectively. my PCP referred me to Dr. Ali for his opinion. I decided to follow through with his advised treatment plan. I am impressed with Dr. Ali's knowledge, care & dedication. He & his staff work effectively together; especially in the treatment room area. I have experienced 95% improvement & continue to go forward to gain quality of life. This is due to the individualized & extensive care Dr. Ali has given. Highly Recommended!
in Chambersburg, PA |
I am a RN who has been in the healthcare field for over 25 years and I can tell you without a doubt that Dr. Ali Yousufuddin is one of the finest physicians that I have met. My daughter was diagnosed with a very concerning condition, and I was immediately impressed how he was able to put my husband, daughter and I at ease with his calm personality, knowledge of the condition, and a sound treatment plan. He takes the TIME to LISTEN and CARE. He has helped my daughter so much, we love Dr. Ali!
in Carlisle, PA |
The most passionate Dr. I have ever found. I can't express how much he listens to you and come up with a game plan. I recommend him to everybody. The staff on hand are great, they know your name and not just a #
in Chambersburg, PA |
Only wants to put needles in you because he makes more money. Long waits.
in Carlisle , PA |
Long waits, doesn't care about getting your records sent or scripts called in on time. Better off going elsewhere
in Shippensburg , PA |
If you don't mind waiting up to 2hrs past appt time he's an ok pain dr and of course your time isnt as valuable as his. The staff is nice until you need something from them ie records sent etc. Also after a nerve block injection I could not stand or walk and his solution was to have girl take me to parking lot in wheel chair and leave me to wait for ambulance. And make sure you hand deliver all scripts as the girls will lie and say they called in but didnt.
Have you seen Dr. Ali Yousufuddin, MD?
Are you Dr. Yousufuddin?