Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Sajjadian

Serenity Plastic Surgery

496 OLD NEWPORT BLVD, STE 3 Newport Beach, CA 92663

Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, sinus surgery, and more.

Dr. Sajjadian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sajjadian

4.3

Dr. Sajjadian?
Dr. Sajjadian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD
Dr. Sajjadian is extremely knowledgeable & trustworthy. I am so happy I put my nose & ears in his care! I had the best experience possible & I am so thankful for him & his staff. I underwent an open rhinoplasty, septoplasty, turbinoplasty, & ear lobe reduction surgery with the amazing Dr. Ali Sajjadian almost exactly a month ago (03/22). I am BEYOND happy with my results! Dr. Sajjadian has not only given me a gorgeous, natural-looking nose, but a far more functional nose as well. I also have to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?
Dr. Sajjadian is a caring, compassionate, warm person. He is also a precise cosmetic surgeon. I have the highest regard for his skills, and I could not be more pleased with the results of 2 surgeries he performed. I feel extremely fortunate to have had his experienced hands taking care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?
I was referred by my friend to get a consultation with Dr. Sajjadian to have a mommy makeover done. I can honestly say I've been a very happy and satisfied patient and the outcome of my surgery from recovery and to healing was quick. He had answered all my concerns and the followup check up appts after surgery was well monitored. Bed side manner was excellent. I would highly recommend friends and family to go to Dr. Sajjadian - he gives you the honest truth and produces great work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Sajjadian. He fixed another plastic surgeon's mistake on my breast augmentation. He was very kind and very non judgemental. He made me feel very safe and comfortable. When I have more money I will definitely be returning to him for future help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?
The surgery with Dr. Sajjadian was one of the best decision I have ever made. He and the staff were wonderful, accommodating, and very responsive to all of my questions. It's only been a month since my surgery, but I love the results so far and I know it's only going to get better as the swelling goes down and I continue to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?
I did my surgery in March, six month after surgery i am still experiencing some swelling, but doctor assured me that will be better over time as healing process is visible after one year. He is a good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Sajjadian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sajjadian?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Drexel University College of Medicine

• Persian
  • Arabic

Dr. Sajjadian accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Sajjadian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sajjadian's conditions and procedures:

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Imaging Services
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Deviated Septum
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty