Dr. Ali Namazie, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 53

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Ali Namazie, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Namazie has extensive experience in Sleep Apnea. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ali Namazie, MD

Dr. Ali Namazie

16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 226 Encino, CA 91436 ()

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Namazie with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Namazie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Namazie

4.2

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Namazie

I finally, could sleep without waking up in the middle of the night feeling suffocating after 10+ years. I went to Dr. Namazie for my inner ear condition. Then, I took advantage of his patient and asked about my nasal septal deviation. He took his time to examine me without making me come another day. He suggested laser surgery. I made an appointment, for surgery. It took less than 45 minutes, and his assistance was very professional and helpful. I was up and already recovered and could breathe at night. Dr. Namazie gets it. From his excellent treatment, curiosity, investigative mind, and ability to connect. He was very attentive, energetic, and trustworthy, you would feel so comfortable with him, and feeling comfortable with a doctor is half of treatment. Indeed, the most treasured of the Doctors I have been privileged to meet. Dr. Namazie treated me as if I was a family member during all my meetings with him. His staffs were all very friendly and helpful. God Bless Them All.
Homayoun – Apr 23, 2022
Failed basic ear examination
I had a lot of drainage, and an ear blockage so bad that I had hearing loss. He examined me and said he couldn't find anything wrong. He said my ear looked quite clear of wax or any other obstruction. Ordered a hearing test, and MRI. Discussed a eustachian tube stint to relieve trapped fluid, and I scheduled the procedure. I scheduled an appt with the House Ear Clinic before the procedure for a 2nd opinion. Turns out, there was a large piece of silicone in my ear canal that had broken off one of my ear plugs. I watched on screen as they pulled it out. It couldn’t have been more obvious. How an exam and MRI didn’t reveal that is beyond me. Namazie has a chummy bed-side manner, but if you have some sort of serious medical issue other than allergies or cosmetic needs, look elsewhere. I'm starting to understand why he offered my wife a shot of tequila at one of her appointments with him. He's more into being your cool buddy than being a medical professional.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Brian Teed – Mar 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr. Namazie is polite, friendly, funny and always takes good care of me. I have never had any issue with the office staff. Maybe if you give respect you get it? Overall, it is always a smooth experience and I get whatever info / treatment I need and am on my way.
Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Once you go to his office you will be charged for the rest of your life. Whenever they don’t have any patient they will charge you. I went twice for visit and twice I called once I asked about sth. About my health that he could not understand yet and once I asked weather he knows any good doctor about my other problem, even for second one he sent me a bill when I asked it was not something about my treatment why you charged me? The staff told every tel. conversation is a visit . Every month they are sending bill and raising and doubling the amount of payment. I won’t pay it and I will go to court for this. So don’t go otherwise they will charge you for the rest of your life.
Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
He is great. Awsome sense of hummer. Explains everything well and knows what he is doing.
Afsaneh kamali – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr. Namazie was professional and very thorough as well as friendly. I am definitely recommending him to family and friends and will return if I have any future issues in his area of expertise.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr. Ali Namazi is an amazing ENT. I’ve lived with a deviated septum my entire life; in addition when I was 16 yrs old, I was attacked which left me with a broken nose and in consequence a bump on the bridge of my nose. Dr Namazzi, took care of everything in one shot. He fixed the deviated septum and smoothed the bump. The day after surgery, he took the packing out and a week later took the tape off the outside of my nose. A couple days before my procedure, I took arnica to ensure the bruising and swelling were minimal; however, I had no bruising at all! I never knew how to truly breath through my nostrils until this procedure. Now I can breathe and the bump on my nose is gone. Dr.Namazi, staff and receptionists are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Namazzi himself is really nice, funny, direct and is the best of the best; I recommend everyone looking for an ENT to not look further and just call his office.
Avi R – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
He is the most caring Doctor I ever had.
Virginie Macheming – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr. Namazie was the best ENT doctor I have ever seen. I saw him in 2010. I just moved back to California and tried to make an appointment with him. He had told me to see him when I moved back to L.A. His office staff was rude and truly miserable to deal with. They said he joined a group even though it is showing just him and his partner. They said he will only see patients who have PPO insurance even if you have the ability to pay. It is heartbreaking that such a good doctor has such a terrible staff. I’m sure if he knew about their behavior he would not condone it but there is no way to contact him!!
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr. Namazie is an amazing, compassionate, and wonderful doctor. Unfortunately, his rude and unprofessional office staff prevent many from having the opportunity to experience his expertise. They lack manners and empathy; people aren't coming to a specialist for a check up - they come because they aren't feeling well. I WAS a former patient of his, as were other members of my family. Your office staff is your front line. Dr. Namazie has a front office problem. He needs to hire employees that don't lack compassion.
Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Had my first appointment with Dr. Namazie this morning. I was so impressed by his knowledge. He was very thorough, he listen patiently to my sinus problem and he explained to me what he found out and how to solve the problem step by step. He is a very charming man and has steady hands didn't hurt me at all as he pushed his camera up my nostrils. Bottom line, I was very impressed and felt confident that he can cure my sinus problem.
UG – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
I had my TT with him. I had a smooth, short recovery and the cut is so small and nice that I don't think it would be visible after a few months. He is very skillful, knowledgeable and caring doctor. He takes his time to listen to you and address your concerns. It's really hard to find a caring doctor like Dr. Namazie. I highly recommend him.
N. Moradi – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Dr Namazie was amazing! Helped me with a severe ear infection and spent time asking me questions, and acted like he cared. I haven’t had a doctor be this personable in years, so refreshing!
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
There’s a wait but worth it ! He listens & takes time to treat you like an individual. My story? Dr Namazie 1st fixed my face after a drunk driver hit me. A year after that surgery, I was bitten in the face by a stray dog. I immediately called the office & Dr Namazie said come right in. I was scared to go to the ER with bleeding wounds on my nose & cheek. The ER wait could have been all night plus exposure to bacteria & high ER copayment$$. Dr Namazie stayed late that day and stitched me up.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
The Doctor is wonderful, kind, professional with superior career, however, Staff is Ignorant, Rude, Disgusting. The girls answering phone's and behind desk are extremely ignorant, unkind. Unfriendly. Unprofessional. Fire them all and bring a NEW STAFF in this office. The doctor deserves better!!! I've had 57 doctors and this was 'Disgusting to witness'.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Never got to see him due to horrible woman who answers the phone. Will find another doctor whose office treats patients with respect.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! The most unprofessional office staff and extremely disrespectful and rude office manager Maryam I was threatened and bullied by her!!!! The doctor only spent five minutes during the visit and made zero attempt to resolve my concerns!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
CA – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Terrific and attentive. Took great care of my daughter and my husband.
alana – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Absolutely a great Dr. My son is happy with everything he has done. Also he thinks he is a COOL Dr. Thank you Dr Namazie
Stephanie George in Mira Loma – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?
Great Office! Wonderful doctor, he made me feel at ease and very comfortable. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Karen Elliot in Tarzana, CA – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Namazie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Namazie?