Dr. Ali Krisht, MD

Dr. Ali Krisht, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Dr. Ali Krisht, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Sherwood, AR and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with medical facilities CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and CHI St. Vincent North. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Krisht to book an appointment.

CHI St. Vincent Arkansas Neuroscience Institute

CHI St. Vincent Arkansas Neuroscience Institute6020 Warden Rd Ste 100 Sherwood, AR 72120
New Patient?
New Patient?

• Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Neurosurgery Specialists at CHI St. Vincent Arkansas Neuroscience Institute

Dr. Krisht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krisht

4.2

4.25531914893617%
4.25531914893617%

Dr. Krisht

I went for a consultation for a brain tumor. I thought he was nice but after my second MRI it was nothing but the run around. He went on vacation, so it took a month just to receive a letter in the mail stating there was no change, to follow up in one year. I kept telling them I was in pain but this nurses wouldn’t listen. Another neurosurgeon did listen to me. Only 3 months later my tumor was removed. I’d lost all hearing and it had already grown into my brainstem. If I’d not been my own advocate, I could have had severe consequences. If you hurt, do not be silenced by someone telling you it’s fine. This is not how you treat people. I’m extremely disappointed in the “care” I received. They certainly didn’t forget to send the bill.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Dr. KRISHT IS AN AWESOME SURGEON , HE HAS AN AMAZING GIFT FROM GOD AND HE USES IT TO HELP PEOPLE . HE SAVED MY LIFE AND I AM SO THANKFUL. HE'S ALSO A GREAT PERSON , I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM DO MY SURGERY !!
Sandra Grigsby – May 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
I don’t think there are enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful Dr Krisht is!!!! I had never even heard of him until I arrived at CHI St Vincent North after a seizure caused me to have a car accident. After the MRI and CT scan were done I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Ten days later Dr Krisht was able to remove almost 90% of that golf ball sized tumor. My entire family was completely shocked by this event as I was a very healthy 53 year old woman with a very busy schedule and this came out of nowhere. I told Dr Krisht the day he told us that I had a brain tumor that I had to live because I had a huge family that needed me. I will never forget what he said. He looked at me and my husband and said that he was going to take care of me and that I was going to be alright. He couldn’t have been more right!!!! There isn’t any other person on this planet I would rather have taking care of me. He is a wonderful doctor and he is a blessing to me and my family!!!!!
Mary Malone – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
I am writing about my sister Charlotte. I was not allowed to speak to nurses about her because my nephew, her next of kin, refused to give me the password. On Sunday morning he called my brother to say that she was being taken off of life support because Medicaid would not pay for long term acute care of a person on life support. I was completely unable to speak to St. Vincent's about this and heard nothing else until last night when I was told by my brother who was told by my nephew that Charlotte had died. Charlotte was not on Medicaid. Charlotte was on Medicare with a Medicare supplement. This has been a very over the top way of ending a life of a person whose prognosis Dr. Krisht had been very encouraging about. It was unbelievably traumatic for me.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Helen – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
In Dec. of 2016, Dr. Krisht did my Chiari Malformation Decompression surgery. He and his team have helped me in ways that I cannot put into words. I went from having migraines every day to only getting them once a month. I have gone from such a low point, being in excruciating pain every day to feeling better than I have in years. I cannot recommend him enough. Definitely worth the wait to get in to see him.
Elyse – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Dr. Krisht has saved my life twice. I had my first aneurysm 15 years ago and it had ruptured in my brain. I was rushed to the hospital and by the grace of God, Dr. Krisht was contacted. After an extensive emergency surgery for over 6 hours, I was saved with no repercussions. Nine months later I had a follow up and another aneurysm was discovered in my brain. Once again, I was blessed to have Dr. Krisht perform my surgery. After clipping my second aneurysm, I am living life to the fullest. I’ve been blessed to see my children graduate from law school and medical school. Words cannot describe my wonderful experience with such a remarkable surgeon as Dr. Krisht. His skills are amazing and I have referred many friends to him. How blessed we are to have him here in Arkansas. He is world renowned and is in demand across the world. Thank you Dr. Krisht for your gentle kindness and for your amazing expertise. I will continue to ring your praises and share my remarkable story.
Suzette Elmore – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Dr. Krisht is an awesome doctor. In July, 2019; I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and air vac to UAMS. They sent me home and set up a Neurologist apt for Sept. 20th. Not only was this a shock but disappointing by treatment received. My Hematologist referred me to Dr.Krisht. Within two months I had the surgery by Dr Krisht and was home walking and talking. A total of 4 days in the hospital. Woke up from the surgery walking and talking. Highly recommend him and refuse to see anyone else. Staff was exceptional I am healing fine. He was surprised by the size but he removed all the he could without endangering me. Thanks Dr. Krisht.
Jennifer Kroll – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Five years ago, my daughter had a prolactinoma on her pituitary at age 22. She had recently developed a depression that seemed hopeless. (She had stopped having periods 4 years prior.) Dr. Krisht removed the tiny tumor, going through her nose. In a few months her periods returned and she became her regular self again without the depression. We are grateful the staff saw the urgency of her situation and fit her into his schedule. And we appreciate the doctor's fine surgical ability. Thanks Dr. K!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
hello my name is charles hale my son had brain surgery allmost 2 years ago by doctor khrist he had a liesion removed that caused siezuores he was told before it was removed had a 70 percent chance of nomore siezoures not teue they have gotten worse they called last week to do mri. cancelled soon after my son has dealt with these cancellations time after time long waits at khrist office khrist has been nowhere to be found during my sons troubles what a brain surgeon he is
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
He has performed 3 diffbrant tumor removals surgeries from my Dad's front cranial area! He is absolutely an amazing trustworthy experienced Dr! I am so glad he has always taking care of my Dad because he is the only Dad I have. I have been an only child since my brother passed away 13 yrs ago this Dec from MD. I could not imagine even one day with out my Dad and so I'm very happy to say Dr Krisht has giving me more days with my Dad in my life until it is he time for God to take him home! Thanks!
Tausha Jones in Paris, AR – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Definitely would not recommend him to anyone. My dad was having head problems and went to him. Dr. Krisht did not give him any answers and didn't really want to help at all. He released him without any answers, so my dad still hurts! He thinks he is fine but the symptoms are there! Awful service!
Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
I am so pleased with the care Dr. Krisht gave our family. Thank you Dr. Krisht. --Alvin, Sr., Alvin, Jr., Alvian, Alvion and Denise Miller
Denise Miller in El Dorado, AR – Nov 29, 2016
Great doctor
Tim in Little Rock, AR – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Thank you, Dr. Krisht and St.Vincent staff for saving my life! Dr. Krisht removed a 18 mm x 16mm lesion from my brain on 20 August 2016. My son said post op I remarked to Dr. Krisht that the tumor must have been deeper than we thought because it took four hours to remove it. He said Dr. Krisht just smiled and said, "It was exactly where I thought it was." I tend to believe him!
Donna Elliott in Mountain View, AR – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
I was a COPD Stage 4 patient with 2 major brain blockages. I was air-vaced to St. Vincent and prior arrangements had been made with Dr. Krisht by my EMR doctor. I had been told that my chances were slim due to the length of surgery and having to be on ventilator for so long of a time. When Dr. Krisht walked into my room.. I knew, in my heart, that he was God sent. He got me stabilized and after the surgery, I was on my feet within 24 hr. He has a special team that he has. Awesome!!
Betty Webber in Fayetteville, AR – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?
Dr. Krisht is an awesome Dr. his staff is unhelpful, rude and very unprofessional. I had an aneurysm & after surgery I had to wait 2 months to see Dr Krisht. I had excruciating pain & I was trying to schedule an appt to resolve this pain. The office staff would not let me see him. They said the pain was normal & kept giving me pain pills. they kept saying I needed to go to the ER. I went to the ER 4 times in 2 months. when I finally saw him he apologized & gave me pain prevention medication
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Little Rock, AR – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Krisht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krisht?
Provider explaining information to patient