Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Jourabchi

Phil Smith Neuroscience Institute

4725 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 2008 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Jourabchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jourabchi

Dr. Jourabchi?
Dr. Jourabchi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD
I had numbness in both hands and shooting pain in my arm for a long time. Finally I was sent to a neurologist and was diagnose with Cervical Myelopathy. Dr. Jourabchi is a caring human being and a knowledgeable neurosurgeon. He took his time explaining what I had and what I needed to do. But most of all helped me relax before surgery and after. My surgery was a success and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Warm, friendly and easy to connect with. Was able to have a real conversation And Dr Ghods - Jourabchi used analogies to make sure we understood the scope of the issue, options and real life expectations of results and follow up. He and his team are welcoming, responsive and show great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Dr Jourabchi is very diligent he did my glioblastoma(brain tumor) May 2018. I was awake for most of the surgery. He definitely talked me through it. I could not have done it without his confidence himself and the team. The surgery was very successful.H got over 90% out. I went on to have radiation chemo and I went on to have radiation&chemo which was also successful,as of July 2019, the brain tumor has resolved.dr. J advised that I get f/u treatment as soon as possible, which I did even though I had to cancel a trip to Denmark. I don't think my results would've been the same if I had waited until after my trip. So he gave me good advice and guided me well. I want to thank Dr J, the surgical team, nurses and hospital staff. Everyone was so thoughtful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Dr. Jourabchi replaced my Deep Brain Stimulator Neurostimulator. He was kind, professional, answered all of my questions and offered informed and caring input when decisions had to be made by me. I am one month post surgery and because he took the time to consider every part of the procedure, I now have a stimulator that will last almost 12 years beyond my last two, and you can barely notice that it is there. My last two protruded from my chest and you could actually see the stimulator through a thin layer of skin. They were uncomfortable to bear and disturbing to look at. Dr. Jourabchi was also very kind and respectful of my husband. He listened to him, answered all of his questions which helped reduce the anxiety my husband was experiencing over my procedure. We are so very grateful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Dr. Jourabchi recently preformed a craniotomy on my fiancé to remove a brain tumor that was causing obstructive hydrocephalus. This was a highly complicated surgical procedure that lasted well in excess of 9 hours. Without this surgery my fiancé would not be alive. Dr. Jourabchi is an amazing, brilliant nerosurgeon who is very confident in his work. This surgery was quite risky but it was Dr. Jourabchi's confidence that made us feel that he was the right surgeon for my fiancé. He has an obvious passion for helping his patients. He answered our questions and followed up after surgery to discuss the post-surgery recovery process. My fiancé and I highly recommend Dr. Jourabchi and we are deeply indebted to him for saving her life. Thank you Dr. Jourabchi - you are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
From the moment he came in my room, I felt like he was going to safe my life. He was very honest and humble. At the same time, he was confident he could help me and it was going to be a success. I owe my life to this man and can recommend him unconditionally. I thank God for sending him to me. He saved my speech and I am eternally grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Dr. Jourabchi is an excellent surgeon and one of the most personable Doctor's I have ever met, I had a Micro Discectomy Surgery and literally after the surgery my stabbing pain down my leg was gone. Dr. Jourabchi followed up personally after the surgery and gave great instructions for a quick recovery. Why going to an Orthopedic Surgeon when you can have a Neurosurgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Jourabchi. Also his staff is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
I cannot say enough positive comments about Dr. Ali Ghods-Jourabchi. I am not one to recommend doctors or write a review, but I feel so strongly about the wonderful care this brilliant surgeon provided me that I felt compelled to share my feelings. I went to Dr. Ghods for my back pain. I had 4 previous laminectomies over the course of my life and now had pain & difficulty walking. After the scans, Dr. Ghods diagnosed a large bone spur in the cervical spine that threatened to sever my spinal cord. We obviously had to address this immediately before we could do back surgery. It was life threatening. My anticipated 3 hr surgery wound up being 7 hours. Because of Dr. Ghods' impeccable skills, I was spared needing a feeding tube for 3 months as he had to move the esophagus over during surgery. Dr. Ghods not only called the ICU all through the night to check on me but he continued to call my home after discharge to see how I was. Thank you, Dr. Ghods, for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Not only is Dr. Jourabchi an incredibly skilled & knowledgeable neurosurgeon, he is a caring human being. His attention to every aspect of post-op care was not only impressive but extremely reassuring. The mere fact that Dr. Jourabchi personally called to check on my progress at home should confirm his level of care & commitment to his patients...I cannot recall a Dr. calling me to check on me after surgery. Dr. Jourabchi has restored my faith in receiving quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?
Dr. Jourabchi went above and beyond in completing my surgery, for an artificial disc replacement. There were some difficulties that other doctors may have walked away from and not completed the surgery based on those difficulties. He and his staff were professional from the start, his nurse Angela Dixon went above and beyond to help get the process of scheduling and paperwork completed quickly and efficiently. Dr. Jourabchi followed up with me several times to make sure I was doing okay after surgery and went above and beyond to make sure all avenues were covered and to make sure I was doing okay. I would highly recommend him and his staff if anyone needed his services. His professionalism, his staff's professionalism and efficiency was much appreciated during a very difficult time. Thank you Dr. Jourabchi! You are awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Jourabchi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jourabchi?

Patient Safety, Care and Quality of Life is of great importance as well as the doctor patient relationship. For more information go to www alijghodsmd com for more info

• Neurosurgery

2009
2008
2003

Dr. Jourabchi accepts

Dr. Jourabchi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Jourabchi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jourabchi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
high

Dr. Jourabchi treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 85% of his peers

Dr. Jourabchi treats this condition more than 85% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Microvascular Decompression
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors