Dr. Ali Habib, MD

Dr. Ali Habib, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ali Habib, MD is a neurology specialist in Seattle, WA. He graduated from Aga Khan University and specializes in neurology and neuromusculoskeletal medicine.

Swedish Neuroscience Institute

Seattle, WA 98122

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Habib

See how frequently Dr. Habib performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
high
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis

Dr. Habib's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Habib "Ali Habib, MD, is a board-certified neurologist who enjoys all aspects of clinical neurology, with particular interest in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and neuromuscular diseases. Dr. Habib is a diplomate of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and is subspecialty boarded in Neuromuscular Medicine from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He has extensive fellowship training in neuromuscular diseases and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology."

• Neurology
  • Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neuromuscular Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Aga Khan University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New York Presbyterian Hospitals - Weill Medical College of Cornell University
  • Columbia University Medical Center:
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Habib has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Habib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Habib's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Habib to family and friends

Dr. Habib's Performance

GOOD

I had an appointment with Dr. Habib to discuss muscle twitches. Dr. Habib was very understanding and totally understood my issues. Dr. Habib was very knowledgeable and empathetic to my situation. The consultation went very well and I really appreciated all of his help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had good experience with Dr Habib - He listened carefully to what I told him and he did a thorough exam. He offered me reassurance and an alternative plan for dealing with my painful symptoms.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr Habib in Tacoma as the neurologist caring for a friend in ICU. He was our favorite. The day he said he was leaving Tacoma we all cried. As a nurse myself, I hold medical staff to high standards. Today, my dad met him as he is suffering many health issues. My dad is not known for taking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I went in very unwell, in a massive amount of pain, and he did not have any courtesy. did not try to listen to my symptoms. did not find my stage III Wilson's disease, which may have shown in the physical, but very clearly shown in an mri, which he did not order. he did not follow up to tell me how...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I have a neurological condition he could have easily diagnosed, if the guy could stop cutting me off. His physical was poor, spent barely enough time with me, told me I was fine and sent me home with anxiety meds. The guy is ball-sey and a terrible Doctor, I should sue. Terribly rude, and would not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0