Dr. Ali Banki, DO

Dr. Ali Banki, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Ali Banki, DO is a dermatologist in Glastonbury, CT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury in 2006 and specializes in dermatology.

15 Concord St

Glastonbury, CT 06033

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Banki

See how frequently Dr. Banki performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Skin Infections
Dermatitis

Dr. Banki's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Banki "As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Banki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Banki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banki to family and friends
4.1
based on 44 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Banki's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in EAST HAMPTON, CT
Dr. Banki has literally saved my life, twice now. I started seeing him just casually, once a year, around age 33. He was proactive and would find small things, send them for biopsy and it was easy. In 2014, he found my first malignant melanoma and in 2016, he found another. I have an appt today,...more
in Glastonbury, CT
I am a client of Dr. Banki for myself as well as my teenaged daughter. He has an exceptional bedside manner as he listens fully and carefully to your situation, needs and desire for an effective treatment. Personally, I won't got to anyone else as I trust his professional opinion and expertise...more
in Wethersfield, CT
Terrible experience. Came in to the room chewing gum (very unprofessional) then all three issues I had he said were the due to "dry skin". Dry skin??- I had a toe nail fall off....that is caused by dry skin?? No impressed all, will never go back.
in Cheshire, CT
I have found Dr Banki to be thorough in his examinations. He has found numerous growths that needed attention. I feel very comfortable with him.
in Manchester, CT
Pompous d-bag. Insisted 3 times I get a biopsy for allergic reaction and I felt it was unnecessary but he would not stop asking. He was looking for additional billing that was unnecessary. He replaced Dr. Rosokoff but he is no Dr. Rosokoff.

Are you Dr. Banki?