Dr. Alexis Parcells, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 38

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Alexis Parcells, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in West Orange, NJ. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Alexis Parcells, MD

445 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange, NJ 07052

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Parcells with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center today at (973) 765-6593.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Parcells' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parcells

4.2

Amazing!!!
Dr. Parcells and her team made me feel so comfortable, from the moment I walked into her office I knew I was in the best hands. I couldn't be more grateful to have had such an amazing experience for my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Parcells 1000x over. 10/10 experience!
Nov 23, 2022
SO happy
After years of frustration with my hooded eyelids, I finally had a blepharoplasty with Dr. Parcells. She was so calm and reassuring that there was nothing to be nervous about and I wouldn't look like I had something "done". She does the procedure right in the office and her staff is so comforting and helping walking you through the whole process. I had no pain, and a very straightforward recovery. She and her staff are so communicative and available for any questions you may have. I have been following her post-op regimen with the scar gel and vibration bar, and couldn't be happier with my results! I have already sent several friends and family members to Dr. Parcells and they are equally thrilled! I 1,000% recommend Dr. Parcells!
Nov 21, 2022
Amazing!
Recently saw Dr Parcells for an ear lobe repair after years of wearing heavy earrings. The procedure was quick and painless! My ear lobes look perfect and I’m finally able to wear earrings again after getting them repierced. Dr Parcells and her staff are very welcoming. I recommend Dr Parcells to everyone I know!
Nov 18, 2022
best of the best
Dr. Parcells and her team are wonderful! From the moment I walked into the door, I knew I was making a great decision. All the staff is welcoming and friendly. They all pay attention to detail and really do care about your every need. Dr. Parcells is great at individualizing her treatment plans for all patients, which I really appreciated. I am so happy with my results and would refer her to everyone!
Amazing!
I had such a wonderful experience at Parcells Plastic Surgery. These women really care about you and want to make sure you have a positive experience. Dr. Parcells is a perfectionist - I could not be more THRILLED with my results! Thank you for changing my life!
Breast Aug
From the beginning I knew this was going to be the right fit. When I first walked in the staff Rachael was so friendly and helpful. The office uses a texting portal that is so user friendly and easy to communicate with the office. This was my first major procedure and I was very nervous. Dr. Parcells bedside manner was the best I ever experienced. She took time to explain everything to me and made me feel like all my questions and concerns were addressed. As far as work I came in with wanting a breast augmentation but to still look like me and natural. And she delivered and then some! Her work mixed with bedside manner mixed with the office staff makes me wanting to keep going back! Highly highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexis Parcells, MD?
Beware! She is not as good as the reviews show!
She did a breast reduction reduction for me. I wound up with two very different sized and shaped breasts. That’s not even the worst part! I also lost the nipple on one of my breasts due to what she referred to as necrosis. I had two perfectly healthy breasts prior to the surgery. Now I am left deformed and scarred. I am more self conscious now than before.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 23, 2022
Hi There. We are unaware of patient with a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexis Parcells, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parcells?