Dr. Alexis Abril, MD

Dr. Alexis Abril, MD

General Surgery | Male | 72 years old

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.Read more

Dr. Abril's Experience

See how Dr. Abril's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abril

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abril has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abril's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abril to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Abril's Performance
in Miami, FL |
He is a wonderful Doctor since the first time you see him smile you trust him. Good staff and good environment, there are two girls one is very serious the receptionist I think, and the other one is very friendly. In general I strongly recommend Dr. Abril
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Abril was very helpful in the removal of a cyst from my neck. He is an AMAZING listener, explained things very thoroughly for me, and his entire staff was very comforting for something that was so stressful. We did encounter a bit of a crazy wait for my followup after surgery, but he was in surgery with someone else, and I can't be upset for his devotion to his patients that he is IN surgery with.
in Coral Gables, FL |
A great surgeon, great person, someone one can rely on, and trust, in critical medical situations. Thank you for saving my life.
in Miami fl |
Very pleased to say this doctor is amazing and very professional before and after surgury. He actually takes his times does his follow ups very very well im very satisfied with his work at his office the staff is great ! Dayana and gloria are very welcoming make you feel very pleased with your visit i will most definietly be reffering dr.abril to any that needs it !<3
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. April is a very caring person. He speaks in terms that you can understand. He is a doctor that talks to you and listens. He makes you feel like you are dealing with family. He take times with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are. My mother and I both think he's very knowledgeable and highly intelligent! Dr. April is an extremely skilled surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I have only the highest regard for Dr. April and his staff, especially to Gloria.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Tavernier, FL |
Went to person today his office was a mess! Doctor was not there @ 1 for our appointment. Receptionist said that he was one his way., 2 hrs later she said the same thing. We left @ 2:30, Dr. still not there and waiting were 8 patients before us, one had been there since 10:45! People stacked in the office, in the hall, even sleeping in the hall. Read online that this was typical! Don't want someone with that little respect for his patients cutting into my husband! He doesn't need more patients
Miami, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Abril because he is a great surgeon and a very nice person. He explains all questions you might have regarding the surgery in detail. I had my gallbladder removed and everything went perfect! I haven't had any issues after that.
Have you seen Dr. Alexis Abril, MD?
Are you Dr. Abril?

Compare Dr. Abril

Dr. Abril's Care Philosophy

Dr. Abril's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Aortic Ectasia
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hernia
  • Melanoma
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

Universidad De Salamanca, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1974

Franklin Square Hospital
    Franklin Square Hospital

Dr. Abril does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abril and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery