Dr. Alexis Abril, MD

Dr. Alexis Abril, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Alexis Abril, MD is a general surgery specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Universidad De Salamanca, Facultad De Medicina in 1974 and specializes in general surgery.

2601 SW 37th Ave Ste 903

Miami, FL 33133

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CorVel
  • Galaxy Health Network

Learn about Dr. Abril

See how frequently Dr. Abril performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Vascular Disease
Heart Disease

Dr. Abril's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Abril "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• General Surgery

Dr. Abril does not have any board certifications listed.

• Universidad De Salamanca, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Franklin Square Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Franklin Square Hospital

Dr. Abril has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abril has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abril does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abril and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abril's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abril to family and friends

Dr. Abril's Performance

Definitely I recommending him to my Family and Friends. That office has a very good balance between the Doctor and a very pleased staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I called in late August and the next available appointment was October 2nd. I arrived at the scheduled time and the office was closed. The next day someone called and left a message in my phone that the doctor had to see a patient in the hospital, an emergency, and asked me to call to reschedule. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is a wonderful Doctor since the first time you see him smile you trust him. Good staff and good environment, there are two girls one is very serious the receptionist I think, and the other one is very friendly. In general I strongly recommend Dr. Abril
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Abril was very helpful in the removal of a cyst from my neck. He is an AMAZING listener, explained things very thoroughly for me, and his entire staff was very comforting for something that was so stressful. We did encounter a bit of a crazy wait for my followup after surgery, but he was in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A great surgeon, great person, someone one can rely on, and trust, in critical medical situations. Thank you for saving my life.
Are you Dr. Abril?