Dr. Alexios-Clark Constantinides, DO

Dr. Alexios-Clark Constantinides, DO

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Alexios-Clark Constantinides, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 45 years old. Dr. Constantinides is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Front Range Medical Arts

5265 N Academy Blvd Ste 1800

Colorado Springs, CO 80918

• HealthFirst
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Constantinides

Our practice has provided quality Osteopathic Family Care in the same location in Colorado Springs for over 30 years. The board certified physician and physician assistants in our office are committed to working hand-in-hand with you to achieve optimal health for you and your family. By being dedicated to the principles of osteopathic medicine we are able to provide our patients with a caring and personalized environment. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us by choosing Front Range Medical Arts for you Primary Care needs.

Dr. Constantinides' Experience

Dr. Constantinides' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine

Dr. Constantinides does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma

• Biopsy
  • Colposcopy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Spirometry
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathy and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Sun Coast Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation

Dr. Constantinides has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Constantinides has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Constantinides does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Constantinides and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Constantinides is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Constantinides' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Constantinides to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Constantinides' Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Alex for 10 years for different conditions. He always listens to my concerns and answers any question I ask. His thorough exams and knowledge of medical issues keep me returning, as well as pleasant personality. He and his assistant know me by name, which is also comforting. Getting quick appts with him isn't as easy as it use to be, but that is a result of patients recommending him. If unable to see him personally, his office has other great providers as well.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Alex is fine. The support staff leaves much to be desired. Waited 8 days this time to get a lab order. After 3 phone calls, on the 8th day, they said they faxed it to the lab. I called the lab; they didn't have it so once again I had to pick it up myself. Lab orders should automatically be faxed to a lab! I have picked up lab orders for years. Their portal is not working; I've used it for scripts in the past. There's a lack of communication in the office. Has been this way for years.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I love dr Alex. He is kind , knowledgeable , friendly and compassionate . Had problems with his staff in the past . They now seem to have their act together . Shannon and Megan are awesome . Barbara at the front desk is a gem . Tsilla R.
in Colorado Springs CO |
After 3 years of wrong billing issues, prescriptions often being sent to the wrong place & once an urgently needed one not phoned in at all. Had to wait 3 hrs for the pharmacy to get it as they were out to lunch. Wasted appts just to be told my labs were the same. Last year I tried to get appts & was told to go to Urgent Care. When I went for my yearly checkup I thought the dr might spend a few extra minutes with me. Didn't even get to ask?s. Labs weren't explained. Past time to find a new dr.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I just recently saw Dr. Alex for a full physical exam. He was very kind, efficient, caring and thorough. He appears also to be very knowledgeable regarding medical issues and medications. With several online questions I had had regarding my care he is very responsive and answers and addresses health concerns in a very timely manner. I would recommend Dr. Alex to anyone. He is awesome. His staff has been helpful in the office in getting medical records transferred to him from another hospital
in Colorado Springs |
I saw Dr. Constantinides for follow up from an ER visit for a fall. Dr. Constantinides did not look at the injury site to check on how it was healing or even spend more then 5min total in the visit. He was very unfriendly and not a professional I would go back to .
in Colorado Springs |
I LOVE Dr. Alex--when I can get in to see him- Unfortunately, I have to see his PA most of the time (she has tried to prescribe medicines that I'm allergic to twice in a year). I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm 5/6/16 and as of 7/29/16 still have not seen a neurologist or had the recommended Angiogram! His office staff can be challenging - not outright rude, but not nice either. They drop the ball then deny it. Pray you don't have to be referred to a specialist as it will never happen!
Colorado springs, CO |
We have had the absolute worst experience with this office. The front desk is unorganized and unfriendly. The MA's did NOT keep adequate records and my children's health and shot record was always a mystery to them. There was no follow up from the physicians assistant or the doctor. We have switched and are now recieving quality health care. I will pass the message loud and clear to stay away from this office!!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Been a patient here for YEARS. They used to be helpful but that's clearly changed. I am significantly injured after a fall. Per ER direction, I called to get in asap and was told it would be at least a week just to see a PA even though I'm in really bad shape. I explained the importance of being examined asap and was told to go to urgent care or the ER again :/. They explained that they are too busy to give appointments to acute patients. If you're sick/injured, too bad. Roodest staff ever.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Alex is absolutely awesome, unfortunately, his support staff is useless. The word no is the most used word in their vocabulary. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years. Additionally I have supported and participated in the annual 5K run that was started after Dr. Alex tragically lost his family. With all that being said let me make myself clear. I dont have unrealistic expectations nor do i expect special treatment.Today instead of an appointment i was told to go visit an urgent care
Have you seen Dr. Alexios-Clark Constantinides, DO?
Are you Dr. Constantinides?

Visit Dr. Constantinides