Dr. Alexios Apazidis, MD

Practices Pain Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 79 reviews.
Author:
the surgery went well. after surgery pain has gone down and no more cramping
Author:
my experience was awesome with dr. apazidis , took his time to explain everything
Author:
The best doctor, very professional and his staff is very efficient and reliable. Dr Apazidis a day makes all the pain go away.
Author:
I was very worried trying to understand my injury. The Doctor got it all on point helping me understand what's going on and what needs to be done moving forward. I'm very happy with the experience.
Author:
doctor was very detailed with his explanations and treatment
Author:
good visit with the doctor today
Author:
he is the best doctor ever
Author:
excellent doctor i have a great experience with him.
Author:
great doctor and understands my pain very well and is doing his best to help me get better.
Courteous
Author:
this place is the best...great ppl
Author:
the front desk was helpful, clean environment the doctor is very professional and friendly
wonderful
Very imformative
Fully satisfied
My recovery is positive
Author:
short wait time. at the office. because he is knows his job.
over all great
Author:
my visit was very good The Doctor answer all my questions. The medical terms that I did not understand he explain every thing to me I would highly recommend him
Author:
I completely agree with the Doctors observation and i will refer his services to anyone.
good doc
excellence
Author:
good bedside manner. professional and caring. explained procedure and concerns very clearly.
Author:
Dr, Apazidis was very accommodating. His warmth and concern put me at ease. He was very in tuned to my request and need for a more aggressive home therapy routine.
Author:
great doctor good understanding and explantion
helpful in patient treatment
waiting is worth it
great
Author:
met dr. Apazidis for the first time. He's pleasant. Explaination easily understoon. Overall pleasant experience.
Author:
he was helpful regarding my i jury i was satisfied
Author:
its always a please to see him
Author:
He has successfully fixed my tore ligament.
Author:
great....explained in detail what the problem was.
had a great experience
Author:
My wife has had few appointment with Spine Doctors, she has finally chosen a spine doctor to perform her surgery. She is very delighted and comfortable With Dr Apazidis.
Author:
Doctor Louis Apazidis was wonderful the way he explained me all my medical problems, guided me every step of the way, was very patient with all my questions and all my medical needs. made me feel comfortable undergoing my rotation cuff tare on my left shoulder. Thank G-D and Dr. Azpasidis for making my surgery smooth and easy with no complications.
Author:
Takes good care of patients and really takes his time.
Author:
Doctor Apazidis made me fell safe with the surgery I was having, and that everything was going to be ok .He was great
Author:
Dr Apazidas walked me through the process and his whole staff treat me as if i was family. I had 5 procedures done due to two unfortunate accidents which left me in very bad shape. Its hard to find a ok doctor but I lucked out by finding Dr Apazidis cause he is in a class of his own. Any time I have a question he is always there to answer. I remember i had a fusion done to my neck and i needed to ask a question and i called the office and it was after hours and there on the other line was Dr Apazidis to console me and reassure me that everything was going to be fine and then called me back the next day to see how i was feeling. You cant teach that its something that come natural and is hard to find in his profession.
everything went great
Author:
He really took his time.
very good
Author:
i am satisfied with the doctors opinion
Author:
very professional he explain all that i need to know about my shoulder.
excelente
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Apazidis to anyone who needs any surgery that he is capable of performing.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Apazidis since December of 2017. He performed my back surgery in January 2018 and knee surgery in December 2019. I have seen him in his office probably close to 20 times he is very attentive and makes you feel comfortable. He never rushes you out of office if you have any concerns. He also generally runs on with appointments.
Author:
I know Dr.Apazidis for over 10 years now and he is the only doctor to get excellent treatment and care I had my spine surgery last year it was very intense and I will recommend everyone to my doctor and he’s the best doctor you could ever have and trust.
Author:
Amazing expertise and bedside manner. I went to two other orthopedists who couldn’t figure out what was wrong. After seeing Dr. Apazidis I’m feeling much better.
Author:
Amazing bed side manner. Helps you fully understand how to fix and neck back or joint pain you may have.