Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Alexey Ryskin, MD
Dr. Alexey Ryskin, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Federal Way, WA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

35002 Pacific Hwy S Ste A105

Federal Way, WA 98003

• EmblemHealth
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Ryskin

Maximize Life...Minimize Pain

Dr. Ryskin's Experience

Dr. Ryskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Space Coast Massage Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Yale University/St Raphael Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale University/Yale New Haven Hosp
  • Or Hlth Sci University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ryskin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Ryskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryskin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryskin to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ryskin's Performance
in Holiday Florida |
I loved this doctor and most of his staff. He was very smart easy personality and knows when a patient is really struggling. I wish I could go back to Washington just to be his patient.
in Tacoma |
This is the best pain Dr. I have been to. The office is clean the staff is friendly, but most of all the Dr Ryskin knows what he is doing. I haven't felt this good since I was in my 20's. I tell everyone I know this is the Dr to see!
in Chehalis, WA |
Dr. Ryskin, has been able to get me off of several medications that had been prescribed by a previous Dr. My pain level has dramitcally decreased with Dr. Ryskin's treatments. He has been doing research on the best treatment methods for my nerve condition, something other pain management doctors would not do; they stayed with old ideas and training. Dr. Ryskin is up to date with the newest methods. The entire staff has been great, but special thanks to Maria and Casey in the front office.
Richland, WA |
Dr Ryskin is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I was seen by this doctor only once but it was the most uncomfortable, degrading and insulting visit I have ever had with any doctor. Dr Ryskin was asked by a trusted doctor of mine to fill in while my doctor was away and when I respectfully objected to him changing my tx plan w/o consulting my primary/regular doctor he became offended and said he took insult to my request as it implied he was not a competent doctor. His behavior proved this.
in University Place, WA |
After several injections with Dr Ryskin I feel reborn. Between these and a new back brace for when I am active--I can enjoy activities that just weren't possible before. The Doctor and his staff are lovely and the injections no worse than getting novacaine in a dentist office. My blood pressure dropped 20 points! Those of us with chronic pain just don't realize how much energy this drains. I recommend this clinic without hesitation.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Dr. Ryskin is a life saver! I couldn't imagine living with the pain after doctors & specialists said I would have to live with the pain and with my condition it would only get worse. All they did was give me pain killers that did nothing for the pain but made me unable to function. Isn't a doctor's job is to help? Dr. Ryskin truly cares and explained what he could do. I am almost pain free and can imagine living again. He is the best and I thank God I found him! Don't give up he can help.
Auburn, WA |
Great doctor.. Wish I found him earlier . Best doctor I've found. Actually cares! Most drs forget about that aspect in the overall treatment of patients. Tracy Carothers
in Bellevue, WA |
Best doctor I've had in the longest time Takes his time, explains well and does everything he can to ensure your life gets better! I would recommend him to anybody! Thanks Doc! Nick Cook
in Lacey, WA |
When I moved to Washington I made an appointment at this office. I received an appointment very quickly. The staff have always been very nice and courteous. The nurse practitioners are concerned with my care and how well I am doing. When I have seen Dr. Ryskin, he has always been very nice, easy to talk to and informative about my care. Would recommend this clinic to anyone!
in Seattle, WA |
I called for a carpal tunnel inject .I was taken in and Dr. Ryskin injected. I was then told go to the waiting room. I am waiting for double knee surgery and my prescription was 2 week past the refill date, I naturally assumed I was waiting for a new prescription. I went to the from desk 45 minutes and was told I had a 4pm appt. I said this was not true. I was left waiting 2.5 hours in a room full of junkies,made to resign-in and have get bp and handed a Rx. This is double billing I am med ins..
in Tacoma WA |
Dr Ryskin has been a godsend. I have 3 pain issues. Not surprising, considering I have had 41 surgeries. It is difficult to manage my issues when dealing with multiple doctors in various disciplines. Dr Ryskin brings all the problems under one roof. Dr Ryskin is receptive to patient input, which I appreciate. His work with my migraines has been different and effective. We continue to do a very good job staying on top of my pain issues.
in Spanaway, WA |
Seattle Pain Relief is a wonderful place! The office is lovely & clean, with an amazing, caring, & very competent office staff as well as clinical staff. Dr. Ryskin is an excellent listener, highly skilled & extremely caring, very interested in helping patients actually feel better & really do better! He offers treatment options other than just medications, but does not hesitate to give prescriptions for pain when they are truly needed. I am extremely grateful that I found Seattle Pain Relief!
in Seattle, WA |
I have suffered from trigeminal neuralgia and cluster headaches for years. Dr. Ryskin didn't simply prescribe a bunch of mind fogging medications that I've already tried. He has adjusted approaches to nerve blocks that were unsuccessful in the past but have been very helpful when Dr. Ryskin does them. He doesn't automatically discount opiates for headaches, but he also prescribes responsibly; so, I don't feel at risk of abusing them. He listens very closely and is highly empathetic! Great care!
in Bellevue, WA |
Hello! For many years I was tormented by severe headaches. Different doctors tried to help, but no effect. From the first minutes the Dr. Ryskin with interest and attentively asked me a lot of questions about what I feel and what problems I have experienced in the past. It took him 15 minutes to identify my problem and prescribe medication. For the first time in many years, I have a few months of living without pain. And so I know well what I am grateful to Dr. Ryskin. Doc,wish you all the best!
Have you seen Dr. Alexey Ryskin, MD?
Are you Dr. Ryskin?

See our Pain Medicine Specialist at MultiCare Health System

Visit Dr. Ryskin

Dr. Ryskin accepts 20 insurance carriers
    Emblem Health
  • First Choice Health
    First Choice Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Cooperative
    Coop Core
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • LifeWise
    Connect
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator