Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD

Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 50

Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Hinsdale, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saulis to book an appointment.

Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, S.C.

New Patient?
Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, S.C.120 E Ogden Ave Hinsdale, IL 60521

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Saulis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saulis

Dr. Saulis?
Dr. Saulis very professional and personable. She did a wonderful job with my breast surgery. The results were better than I expected!
  • Long wait times
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I received breast augmentation from Dr. Saulis. Her and her staff were more than amazing! She was very detailed throughout all of our appointments and my surgery could not have gone smoother. I am so happy how my breast turned out, she gave me the perfect look and size, while still making them look natural.
Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Hi my Ñame is Melissa and Im 40yrs old this was a life time change for me . Dr. Saulis changed my life and gave me the confidence of loving my body. I can finally wear a bikini ?? and dresses and feel Great. I am very thankful for the professional care I received from her staff the first time I walked into her office I felt a Big Positive vibe that she will finally be the Dr. I was searching for From the doctors I had consulted in the past and I wasn’t feeling the way I felt with Dr. Saulis. I made the best choice with a Dr. that loves Changing life’s. She removed all the NEGATIVE off me and I’m still changing my life by making healthy choices and she also gave me that. I’m beyond blessed. Thank you Dr.Soulis for the Care and to her wonderful staff!
Melissa – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Saulis by my primary doctor. She explained the process and I explained what I wanted. They were so professional they even explained the best time of year to have my procedure due to insurance copays and such. I was so excited when my day came. She even set up my hospital stay. My experience was great. I am so happy. I too had an issue with my right breast but Dr. Saulis was on it. No other issues. She took good care of me. I was a 34 L before surgery. I dont know what size I am now because I just recently had surgery and still have so swelling, but I love my much smaller booblets!
Kim – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I've wanted my boobs done for 12 years now and I have been to many consultations and just couldn't find the right doctor for me. My best friend referred me to Dr. Saulis and I knew right after meeting her she was the doctor for me. A few days after surgery I can say i am so satisfied and happy with my results!! She's very educated and so nice!! The office staff is super nice too! 100% recommended. Dr Saulis is just amazing!!! Best decision I've ever made.
Christina Blacconiere – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I have struggled with large breasts for years. With my discomfort of size, digging bra straps, back and neck issues, I finally made the decision to have breast reduction surgery. Best decision of my life. I was given a few recommendations from my primary care doctor and I researched all options before making a consultation. I had my consultation with Dr. Saulis and knew within minutes that she would be my surgeon. She is knowledgeable, was able to confidently answer all of my questions, and was straightforward and honest in explaining all steps of the process/procedure/follow up. I am now 4 weeks out from surgery and was not wrong about Dr. Saulis. With her skills and personal care with follow ups, I would not hesitate in recommending her to anyone.
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I received a breast reduction. As a 49 year old women, I lived my whole life with large breasts. Dr. Saulis was very thoughtful in guiding me through my decision to go forward with surgery. The physical results were outstanding but as important Dr. Saulis and her team provided great care throughout the procedure and recovery.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
From beginning consult to final results my experience with Dr. Saulis and her staff was excellent. She is open and caring and thorough in her care. Her staff is professional and friendly. I had brachioplasty done on both arms and am thrilled with my results. Dr. Saulis explained the procedure and steps through recovery in great detail. I’m so happy I choose her to do my surgery. I highly recommend her to friends and family. Hope to see her again for other procedures
L.M. – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Amazing professionalism, experience, and knowledge specifically in breast reduction and augmentation. I have significant experience in patient care and clinical medicine – and Dr. Saulis is wonderful. Super smart and wants you to feel good and do well throughout the process.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
After reviewing several doctors, I chose Dr. Saulis for surgery to remove ruptured breast implants three weeks ago. Her educational background, years of experience, and excellent reviews did not let me down. Her surgical and interpersonal skills are top-notch and her office staff reflect the warm and caring spirit she models. I couldn't be happier with the result and my recovery has been smooth and comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Saulis!
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
The liposuction procedure I had done with Dr. Saulis was my first and I could not have had a better experience. I had explored with other doctors previously, but never felt comfortable. She was warm, welcoming, and honest. She set realistic expectations and then exceeded them! She, and her entire staff, were wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this practice to anyone.
Monique in Downers Grove, IL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis is a very caring Surgeon from the moment I met her at the initial consultation. I immediately liked her so I scheduled my surgery. She did beautiful work, and was always available if I needed her. Her office staff was also amazing, Monica & Jackie went over the top. Dr. Saulis did a breast reconstruction on me to help match the breast that was radiated from cancer. Now both breasts match. I will use Dr. Saulis again for other work, and my own daughter. Her office is beautiful too.
Joyce Bartos in Oakbrook Terrace, IL – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Impressed with the quality and outcome of my procedures. Staff and Dr. Saulis were always available and caring. Felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Saulis through all steps of my care. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends!
Kellie Martino in Elmhurst, IL – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis runs a caring, calm, intimate yet highly efficient and professional office with two lovely assistants. Patient comfort and understanding is utmost. The surgery was highly successful, and the follow-up and follow-through, both before and after, has been perfect. I would recommend Dr. Saulis without any hesitation.
Barbara in Western Springs, IL – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis did my abdominoplasty for a diastasis repair. My quality of life had changed quite a bit with all the back pain after having 4 kids. Dr Saulis explained everything very carefully and listened very well. Three months after the surgery my back pain is gone and I'm back to being myself again. I'm very happy with the results and the entire overall experience.
Mona – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Excellent doctor. Very personable, made me feel very comfortable. I was pleased from start to finish with my surgery. I was very nervous and she answered all my questions and was outstanding and Available throughout the process
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Everything about the experience was 5 stars..from the initial consultation, to working with my insurance company to the actual surgery and post op.
Bee in Westchester – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis is an outstanding plastic surgeon! Her professionalism and surgical skills are top-notch. More importantly, she is personable, kind, and patient.
Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Saulis. She was informative on the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Dr. Saulis and her staff were always available to answer my questions. My outcome exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier.
Jeanette in Lombard – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis was highly recommended to me by a close friend for my abdominoplasty. From the minute my husband and I met her, we both really liked her. She was very professional, yet friendly and caring and her staff couldn’t be nicer . Most importantly, I think she is an excellent surgeon. Today I am 10 weeks post op and couldn’t be happier with the results. I feel great and I think I will barely have a scar. I will definitely recommend her to all my family and friends.
Christine – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saulis?

Dr. Saulis accepts

Dr. Saulis accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Health and Life PPO
Platinum PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Saulis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Saulis treats every patient as an individual with their specific aesthetic goals, patient comfort and patient safety on the forefront. Communication...Read more

American Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery, Member