Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 52

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Hinsdale, IL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Northwestern University Medical School in 1996. She is affiliated with medical facilities Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD

Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, S.C.

120 E Ogden Ave Ste 204 Hinsdale, IL 60521

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Saulis with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Dr. Saulis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saulis

Dr. Saulis

Amazing Doctor
I had an arm lift with Dr. Saulis in February 2022. I cannot tell you how pleased I am between my results and care. Dr. Saulis is a professional through and through. I am so grateful to Dr. Saulis and her office. Initially it took me eight weeks to get in for my consultation, but I can assure you she is well worth the wait! I highly recommend Dr. Saulis.
Aug 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I received amazing service and care! Definitely would recommend!!!
May 13, 2022
Visit them NOW!
My experience at Dr. Saulis office over the past year has been nothing short of wonderful. It started off with her wonderful staff in Laura and Krista! They have gone above and beyond to answer any questions that I have had and got me in touch with Dr. Saulis when needed. They are the sweetest. Dr. Saulis completely changed my life with my breast reduction and she achieved results that I didn’t even think I could get. My confidence has gone up ten fold. I appreciate her for all she has done with dealing with my mini panic attacks to performing the surgery for me. This is an office you need to come to because you will always be treated with respect and they treat you like you are family!
Elizabeth Akinboboye – May 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis is an amazing surgeon. She is very hands on, personable, she listens and she’s compassionate. All of which are rare for surgeons. She likes to take care of all aspects of your care even when it comes to scheduling. Again, rare. She performed my abdominoplasty and was thorough in her description of technique, expectations, precautions and after care. I liked the fact that she runs her own personal office and you truly are cared for by her. Her support staff is also so wonderful and kind and always friendly and helpful. I searched for the best surgeon and best “gut feeling” and Dr Saulis and and staff did not disappoint. I will be highly recommending her to my own clients.
Happy patient – Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis performed a breast reduction surgery for me in May and I am so in love with my results! I came in for a consultation at the end of February and came out with a surgery date in May and a plan for getting everything approved with my insurance. Her team, Krysta and Laura, are absolute sweethearts as well. They answered my every needy question no matter how small. I appreciate them endlessly and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Saulis and her team!
Molly – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis performed brachioplasty and exchanged breast implants that had been recalled and had capsular contracture. She listened carefully to my breast cancer history and discussed my surgical options. I felt she understood my concerns and immediately put me at ease. I was thrilled when she said she could do both my arm lift & implant replacement at the same time. My surgery and recovery went smoothly and I am thrilled with the results! Dr. Saulis is a professional, compassionate, kind and talented surgeon. She definitely changed my life, I consider myself very lucky!
Jean Derrico – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Most excellent doctor! Yes I would highly recommend. She is considerate and willing to work with her patients for optimal results. I was very nervous about my particular procedure and her knowledge base and great communication skills helped put me at ease. My confidence was not misplaced.
May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I love the outcome of my surgery. Dr Saulis and her staff are so wonderful and caring I definitely recommend. Answered every question I had wonderfully.
Lesly Granados – Dec 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis performed my breast explant surgery (w/capsulectomy) and I couldn't be happier with the results! She is extremely detailed, thorough, and kind and I felt very confident in the days leading up to my procedure. Her staff, both at the office and at the hospital, are equally as professional, warm and caring. I honestly cannot thank Dr. Saulis and her entire staff enough for making this experience a positive one.
Wendy – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis very professional and personable. She did a wonderful job with my breast surgery. The results were better than I expected!
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I received breast augmentation from Dr. Saulis. Her and her staff were more than amazing! She was very detailed throughout all of our appointments and my surgery could not have gone smoother. I am so happy how my breast turned out, she gave me the perfect look and size, while still making them look natural.
Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Hi my Ñame is Melissa and Im 40yrs old this was a life time change for me . Dr. Saulis changed my life and gave me the confidence of loving my body. I can finally wear a bikini ?? and dresses and feel Great. I am very thankful for the professional care I received from her staff the first time I walked into her office I felt a Big Positive vibe that she will finally be the Dr. I was searching for From the doctors I had consulted in the past and I wasn’t feeling the way I felt with Dr. Saulis. I made the best choice with a Dr. that loves Changing life’s. She removed all the NEGATIVE off me and I’m still changing my life by making healthy choices and she also gave me that. I’m beyond blessed. Thank you Dr.Soulis for the Care and to her wonderful staff!
Melissa – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Saulis by my primary doctor. She explained the process and I explained what I wanted. They were so professional they even explained the best time of year to have my procedure due to insurance copays and such. I was so excited when my day came. She even set up my hospital stay. My experience was great. I am so happy. I too had an issue with my right breast but Dr. Saulis was on it. No other issues. She took good care of me. I was a 34 L before surgery. I dont know what size I am now because I just recently had surgery and still have so swelling, but I love my much smaller booblets!
Kim – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I have struggled with large breasts for years. With my discomfort of size, digging bra straps, back and neck issues, I finally made the decision to have breast reduction surgery. Best decision of my life. I was given a few recommendations from my primary care doctor and I researched all options before making a consultation. I had my consultation with Dr. Saulis and knew within minutes that she would be my surgeon. She is knowledgeable, was able to confidently answer all of my questions, and was straightforward and honest in explaining all steps of the process/procedure/follow up. I am now 4 weeks out from surgery and was not wrong about Dr. Saulis. With her skills and personal care with follow ups, I would not hesitate in recommending her to anyone.
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
I received a breast reduction. As a 49 year old women, I lived my whole life with large breasts. Dr. Saulis was very thoughtful in guiding me through my decision to go forward with surgery. The physical results were outstanding but as important Dr. Saulis and her team provided great care throughout the procedure and recovery.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
From beginning consult to final results my experience with Dr. Saulis and her staff was excellent. She is open and caring and thorough in her care. Her staff is professional and friendly. I had brachioplasty done on both arms and am thrilled with my results. Dr. Saulis explained the procedure and steps through recovery in great detail. I’m so happy I choose her to do my surgery. I highly recommend her to friends and family. Hope to see her again for other procedures
L.M. – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Amazing professionalism, experience, and knowledge specifically in breast reduction and augmentation. I have significant experience in patient care and clinical medicine – and Dr. Saulis is wonderful. Super smart and wants you to feel good and do well throughout the process.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
After reviewing several doctors, I chose Dr. Saulis for surgery to remove ruptured breast implants three weeks ago. Her educational background, years of experience, and excellent reviews did not let me down. Her surgical and interpersonal skills are top-notch and her office staff reflect the warm and caring spirit she models. I couldn't be happier with the result and my recovery has been smooth and comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Saulis!
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
The liposuction procedure I had done with Dr. Saulis was my first and I could not have had a better experience. I had explored with other doctors previously, but never felt comfortable. She was warm, welcoming, and honest. She set realistic expectations and then exceeded them! She, and her entire staff, were wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this practice to anyone.
Monique in Downers Grove, IL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?
Dr. Saulis is a very caring Surgeon from the moment I met her at the initial consultation. I immediately liked her so I scheduled my surgery. She did beautiful work, and was always available if I needed her. Her office staff was also amazing, Monica & Jackie went over the top. Dr. Saulis did a breast reconstruction on me to help match the breast that was radiated from cancer. Now both breasts match. I will use Dr. Saulis again for other work, and my own daughter. Her office is beautiful too.
Joyce Bartos in Oakbrook Terrace, IL – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandrina Saulis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saulis?