Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD

Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Spine Center 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 901, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rasouli specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Los Angeles, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rasouli? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rasouli's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rasouli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rasouli

Dr. Rasouli accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rasouli has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rasouli's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rasouli to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rasouli
Dr. Rasouli's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a herniated disc L/4 L/5. I was in pain every day and it really hampered my life and well being for 6 months. I tried EVERY other therapy and cure that was out there. I finally saw Dr. RASOULI for a consultation. He was very compassionate and assured me that surgery was the only way. I just had my surgery yesterday and I can honestly tell you I have NO PAIN anymore! And the surgery site itself feels like a mere tickle compared to the pain I endured for 6 months. Dr. RASOULI is a magician!
in Laguna niguel, ca |
Best doc ever!
in Van Nuys, CA |
I was very nervous about having back surgery. I went through numerous doctors and felt that the none of them were adequate enough. A friend recommended me Dr. Rasouli. My initial consultation with him was excellent. He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly during the whole process. I am now two months post surgery, and I am no longer in excruciating pain thanks to Dr. Rasouli. I have nothing but excellent things to say about him. I highly recommend him.
in Covina, CA |
Dr. Rasouli, is not only a brilliant surgeon, but he really cares about his patients. I was so afraid of having major surgery, but he patiently explained the procedure. It was my first major surgery. He answered all of my emails usually the same day. He basically constructed a new neck for me. I am so grateful for everything he did for me. I have NEVER had a doctor who read and replied to his patients directly, within a day and some emails within minutes.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had surgery by another surgeon in Los Angeles that, unfortunately, did not go well. I sought a second opinion with Dr Rasouli. He told me that everything was done wrong and that it needed to be redone. What he recommended and did was extreme. Sadly, I am still no better, and wish I didn't have the second surgery. He was also very critical of my other surgeon. I am now back with my original doctor. While his surgery was not successful I at least trust him and that means a lot to me.
in New York, NY |
dr. rasouli is an extremely competent physician. he is very soft spoken and calm which is so appreciated when you are facing major surgery. he explains the procedures and reviews all X-rays and other tests so the patient really understands. his post surgical care is exceptional and while in the hospital, he comes by to answer any questions and check on the patient's progress. Dr. rasouli is an exceptional physician and person. this is the only doctor to go to for any back problems !!!!
Santa Clarita, CA |
Incredible!'
in Temecula, CA |
Best Spinal Surgeon on the West Coast possibly in the USA.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
I've had spine issues for many years due to an injury. Dr. Rasouli is very knowledgeable regarding my injury and how to help. He patiently listened and answered any and all questions I had regarding my surgery. While in the hospital, two weeks, Dr. Rasouli came to see me every day. If I had an issue, he was available at all times. His staff are very pleasant and easy to contact if needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Rasouli. Thank you Dr. R
in Fresno, Ca. 93730 |
Dr Rasouli is a quiet spoken man. He explains everything to you before your surgery, but after surgery is when you realize how very often you see either him or a member of his team anywhere from 1-3x a day. Besides realizing how often he is in contact with you during your recuperation at Cedars Sinai, this very brilliant, but humble surgeon let's you know that he finds you to be a 'special patient! Once again, he is to the quiet side, but somehow manages to let you know of your importance.
Have you seen Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD?
Are you Dr. Rasouli?

• Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for California.

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Rasouli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rasouli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rasouli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rasouli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rasouli

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rasouli's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rasouli

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients