Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD
Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Rasouli is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 800

Los Angeles, CA 90048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Rasouli

Dr. Rasouli's Experience

Dr. Rasouli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Rasouli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rasouli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rasouli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rasouli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rasouli to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Rasouli's Performance
in Irvine, CA |
In 2015 I had an unsuccessful surgery on my lower back with another doctor and after surgery I had pain walking, sitting, standing and sleeping. The doctor kept telling me my work was done properly and you should not have any problems. My only option was to have a second surgery. Eventually I saw more than 7 doctors and felt most comfortable with Dr. Rassouli. I had my second surgery in July of 2016. Dr. Alex Rassouli paid a lot of attention to my needs, explained everything and has the best
in Los Angeles, CA |
GQ model ?! I think not zero stars for bedside manner my cousin went to him for back pain He owns a physical therapy center pushed us to it to get money from my insurance
in Fullerton, CA |
He's simply the best.
in San Diego, CA |
Outstanding surgeon and even a better man. I just shared his name with yet another friend who is likely facing surgery. Dr. Rasouli returned to me my quality of life. I first stumbled into his office after years of pain and after literally losiing all functionality in both legs. After an extensive multi level procedure, I am now pain free and have returned to a normal way of living. This guy is a game changer. Excellent At his craft and one who truly cares for his patients.
in Torrance, CA |
Be wary of this doctor. He did not discuss physical therapy, epidurals, or any other options to resolve the problems that I had. Only spent about 5 minutes with me each visit. He did not focus on the problem in my leg I came to see him about. Instead he only wanted to talk about and replace a disc (+disks on either side) causing a pinched nerve in my neck that is not causing me pain and has been there for 25+ years. He seems to want to get you into surgery ASAP. Get second/third opinion.
in Phelan, Ca. |
DR. Rasouli was task with fixing a mess left by another surgeon and did a great job!
in Fresno, CA |
Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Dr. Rasouli. After years of pain, back spasms that debilitated me, unable to enjoy being a wife and mother, I am able to walk, jog, exercise, cook, stand comfortably without needing to sit down after a minute, and enjoy every days blessings. He is an amazing surgeon and truly cares for his patients.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a herniated disc L/4 L/5. I was in pain every day and it really hampered my life and well being for 6 months. I tried EVERY other therapy and cure that was out there. I finally saw Dr. RASOULI for a consultation. He was very compassionate and assured me that surgery was the only way. I just had my surgery yesterday and I can honestly tell you I have NO PAIN anymore! And the surgery site itself feels like a mere tickle compared to the pain I endured for 6 months. Dr. RASOULI is a magician!
in Laguna niguel, ca |
Best doc ever!
in Van Nuys, CA |
I was very nervous about having back surgery. I went through numerous doctors and felt that the none of them were adequate enough. A friend recommended me Dr. Rasouli. My initial consultation with him was excellent. He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly during the whole process. I am now two months post surgery, and I am no longer in excruciating pain thanks to Dr. Rasouli. I have nothing but excellent things to say about him. I highly recommend him.
in Covina, CA |
Dr. Rasouli, is not only a brilliant surgeon, but he really cares about his patients. I was so afraid of having major surgery, but he patiently explained the procedure. It was my first major surgery. He answered all of my emails usually the same day. He basically constructed a new neck for me. I am so grateful for everything he did for me. I have NEVER had a doctor who read and replied to his patients directly, within a day and some emails within minutes.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had surgery by another surgeon in Los Angeles that, unfortunately, did not go well. I sought a second opinion with Dr Rasouli. He told me that everything was done wrong and that it needed to be redone. What he recommended and did was extreme. Sadly, I am still no better, and wish I didn't have the second surgery. He was also very critical of my other surgeon. I am now back with my original doctor. While his surgery was not successful I at least trust him and that means a lot to me.
in New York, NY |
dr. rasouli is an extremely competent physician. he is very soft spoken and calm which is so appreciated when you are facing major surgery. he explains the procedures and reviews all X-rays and other tests so the patient really understands. his post surgical care is exceptional and while in the hospital, he comes by to answer any questions and check on the patient's progress. Dr. rasouli is an exceptional physician and person. this is the only doctor to go to for any back problems !!!!
Santa Clarita, CA |
Incredible!'
in Temecula, CA |
Best Spinal Surgeon on the West Coast possibly in the USA.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
I've had spine issues for many years due to an injury. Dr. Rasouli is very knowledgeable regarding my injury and how to help. He patiently listened and answered any and all questions I had regarding my surgery. While in the hospital, two weeks, Dr. Rasouli came to see me every day. If I had an issue, he was available at all times. His staff are very pleasant and easy to contact if needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Rasouli. Thank you Dr. R
in Fresno, Ca. 93730 |
Dr Rasouli is a quiet spoken man. He explains everything to you before your surgery, but after surgery is when you realize how very often you see either him or a member of his team anywhere from 1-3x a day. Besides realizing how often he is in contact with you during your recuperation at Cedars Sinai, this very brilliant, but humble surgeon let's you know that he finds you to be a 'special patient! Once again, he is to the quiet side, but somehow manages to let you know of your importance.
Have you seen Dr. Alexandre Rasouli, MD?
Are you Dr. Rasouli?

See our Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist at Providence Saint John's Health Center

Visit Dr. Rasouli