Dr. Alexandre Huin, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Duke Primary Care 77 Vilcom Center Dr Ste 200 Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Get Directions
Dr. Alexandre Huin, MD

Dr. Alexandre Huin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chapel Hill, NC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Huin is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Huin's Care Philosophy

Ive always enjoyed interacting with people and I feel like it is a privilege to care for them at this level. I take pride in the fact that I can usually make people feel very comfortable. I also feel that as a physician I am able to empower my patients to take care of themselves. Its a group effort. I really enjoy seeing children. I probably have one of the bigger pediatric populations in my practice. I enjoy seeing families and watching kids grow up. Before I started here I was in private practice in Florida for more than five years. My wife and I moved back to the area when she was pregnant with our first child because this is the area in which we wanted to raise a family. Its a wonderful place for young families and children.

Dr. Huin's Experience

See how Dr. Huin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Huin

Dr. Huin accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Huin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Huin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Huin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Huin's Performance
Durham, NC |
My initial appointment in the fall of 2017 was in regard to chronic coughing and shortness of breath. I am grateful that Dr. Huin has recommended a variety of tests to identify the cause(s) rather than prescribing medications. Test results for major issues have been negative. Specialists have not prescribed medication or lifestyle changes. Dr. Huin is a good listener and methodical.
Chapel Hill, NC |
If you have any question/s about your condition, or would like to have proper medical tests done before being pushed to take strong medicine this is not a doctor for you.
Chapel Hill, NC |
An excellent physician. A very good listener and attentive to my needs with solid recommendations. I am never rushed and get genuine care. Dr. Huin is the only doctor I really look forward to visiting.
in Hillsborough, NC |
Best doctor I've ever had! He is collaborative, knowledgeable, and hilarious. I've had cancer twice and see tons of specialists. He does a great job of managing my complex needsneeds. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.
Have you seen Dr. Alexandre Huin, MD?
Are you Dr. Huin?

Compare Dr. Huin

Dr. Huin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Huin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Huin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Huin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Huin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Huin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Cebu Institute Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc

Completed in 2002

Wesleyan University

Graduated in 1993

• French

Dr. Huin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Huin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Huin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.