Dr. Alexandre DeMoraes, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Alexandre DeMoraes, MD
I joined Napa Valley Personalized Healthcare in October of 2016. My move to personalized care gives me the ability to spend more time with clients which in turn allows for better attention to personal and health needs. Clients can see me in the office or call/video/e-mail if they have concerns. We have same day access for chronic and acute care. I care for my patients in the office, the ER, during hospitalizations and in long term care facilities if desired. In addition to ongoing long term care I perform in office dermatology, acute care and perform a number of procedures. If needed or desired I will follow clients to specialty physician visits for improved care. My goal is to keep you healthy and help you live longer by focusing on preventative care and the whole person. It's a better way of care which we all should have access to. To live longer and stay healthy we need to have a team approach to care and an open minded physician who can steer us on a path to better health.

Dr. DeMoraes' Care Philosophy

As a Family Medicine physician I treat a large number of medical conditions. I also perform acute care to include minor procedures and orthopedic injuries. I believe in looking at the entire person when treating all medical conditions. I am a strong advocate of prevention as it will keep us healthier and prevent future debilitation and can keep us alive longer.

Dr. DeMoraes' Experience

See how Dr. DeMoraes' experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. DeMoraes

Dr. DeMoraes accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. DeMoraes is now accepting new patients
Napa Valley Personalized Healthcare3010 Beard Rd
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 257-1550Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. DeMoraes has admitting privileges.

Dr. DeMoraes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeMoraes to family and friends
Dr. DeMoraes Says:

I always welcome feedback from my patients and try to tailor care to everyone's personal needs. If there is something I missed or did not consider I prefer patients bring it up so we can address it to each persons needs. Our practice style give everyone access to us 24 hours a day. Appointments are available on the same day and can be as long as you need.

Dr. DeMoraes' Performance
in Napa, CA |
I felt like we were making decisions together. I felt informed, understood the options and could participate in deciding how I wanted to proceed.
Napa, CA |
I am a new patient and just had my first physical exam with Dr. DeMoraes. He was thoughtful and thorough, and asked good questions about my health and family history. He also explained the reasons why he was ordering some tests and not others -- no standardized battery of tests in his repertoire -- and provided a written summary of our discussion and the exam. He is respectful of my time. We're off to a very good start.
Have you seen Dr. Alexandre DeMoraes, MD?
Are you Dr. DeMoraes?

Compare Dr. DeMoraes

Dr. DeMoraes' Care Philosophy

Dr. DeMoraes says...

• Dermatology Services: I provide a number of non cosmetic dermatology services to include general skin examinations using dermoscopy and evaluations of abnormal moles or skin cancer concerns. If needed I can biopsy any area and help you obtain the best treatment possible.
  • Acute Care: I have worked in a number of urgent care clinics and also in the emergency room at the Queen of The Valley Hospital. I can address most minor injuries to include, sports injuries, sprains, and minor cuts.
  • Chronic Care: I provide ongoing evaluation and treatment of most chronic health conditions. If needed I can refer you to a specialist and follow you through the process to assure the best of care.

Dermatological conditions

Sports injuries

Joint injections

Acute care injuries and cuts/ lacerations

Dr. DeMoraes says...

Dr. DeMoraes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. DeMoraes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. DeMoraes' Board Certifications

Completed in 2000

University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

• Portuguese

Dr. DeMoraes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeMoraes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage