Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS
Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Schaumburg, IL. She is 51 years old.

1375 E Schaumburg Rd Ste 330

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bialy

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois Chicago

Dr. Bialy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bialy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bialy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bialy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bialy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bialy to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bialy's Performance
Elk Grove Village, IL |
The office is very clean, staff nice and professional, willing to accommodate your needs: time appts, insurance calls etc. Dr. Bialy, seems very knowledgeable, explained everything that was happening, addressed all of my questions and concerns. I don't know much about dental equipment but I felt as I am in a high end tech office with all the technology needed for the doctor to see what is going on with my tooth. I would highly recommend this office.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent service Compassionate doctor I recommend Dr Bialy to all my friends and family!
in Bloomingdale,il |
Dr. Bialy removed my wisdom teeth a few weeks ago and she did an amazing job! I barely had any pain after. Dr. Bialy and her staff were very friendly and always made sure I had the best care possible. I would highly recommend her to everyone.
in Itasca, IL |
I cannot say enough about this doctor and her staff. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and from the initial consultation to the follow-up they made her feel comfortable. Dr. Bialy explained everything to her, they even showed us the recovery area ahead of time so that when she came out of the anesthesia it would not be an unfamiliar place. Excellent bedside manner! I would highly recommend this doctor!
in Bartlett, IL |
From the first consult to the post procedure follow up, my daughter and I felt completely satisfied with the care she received when she had her wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Bialy was absolutely wonderful. The night after we went home form having the teeth removed, we received a phone call from Dr. Bialy just to see how she was doing. We had a couple of questions and that phone call put us at ease. I was very impressed.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Great service and patient care provided by Dr. Bialy and staff to remove my daughter's wisdom teeth. Great follow-up. The doctor called the night after surgery to answer any questions and check up on the patient. Genuinely cares about the patient and has great bedside manner--caring personality and very thorough with information, what to expect and with at-home cleaning. Very positive experience. Will come back to Dr. Bialy if our son needs his wisdom teeth removed.
Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Bialy is awesome! Super nice, very helpful, and even cracks a few jokes to ease your nervousness. Any questions you have, she will gladly answer. You can tell this is her passion and she loves her job. I got all four of my wisdom teeth extracted over winter break from college and I was beyond pleased with the service here. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone I know!
in Algonquin,Il |
I got my wisdom teeth removed here and from the second I walked into her office she made me feel comfortable and I could tell that she loves her job. She really cares about her patients. She gave me clear instructions on the post surgery care on my mouth and o followed them and had no complications. Would definitely recommend!!
in Chicago, IL |
This doctor only wants money !!!! !!!!! The staff is terrible, I will never go back to her !!
Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bialy?