Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS

Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Female | 50 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bialy practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Schaumburg, IL.

Are you Dr. Bialy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bialy's Experience

Experience with Dr. Bialy
Dr. Bialy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Bartlett, IL |
From the first consult to the post procedure follow up, my daughter and I felt completely satisfied with the care she received when she had her wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Bialy was absolutely wonderful. The night after we went home form having the teeth removed, we received a phone call from Dr. Bialy just to see how she was doing. We had a couple of questions and that phone call put us at ease. I was very impressed.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Great service and patient care provided by Dr. Bialy and staff to remove my daughter's wisdom teeth. Great follow-up. The doctor called the night after surgery to answer any questions and check up on the patient. Genuinely cares about the patient and has great bedside manner--caring personality and very thorough with information, what to expect and with at-home cleaning. Very positive experience. Will come back to Dr. Bialy if our son needs his wisdom teeth removed.
Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Bialy is awesome! Super nice, very helpful, and even cracks a few jokes to ease your nervousness. Any questions you have, she will gladly answer. You can tell this is her passion and she loves her job. I got all four of my wisdom teeth extracted over winter break from college and I was beyond pleased with the service here. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone I know!
in Algonquin,Il |
I got my wisdom teeth removed here and from the second I walked into her office she made me feel comfortable and I could tell that she loves her job. She really cares about her patients. She gave me clear instructions on the post surgery care on my mouth and o followed them and had no complications. Would definitely recommend!!
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr.Bialy is a caring, experienced doctor and knows her field well. She took care of my children and let me know what to expect before during and after the procedure. She followed up with a phone call to see how we were doing that evening after the surgery and again with a follow up the next week. Her office is modern and spotless and her staff was very helpful. I will definitely utilize her services with regard to my other children and my friend who had implants placed was very happy as well.
in Chicago, IL |
This doctor only wants money !!!! !!!!! The staff is terrible, I will never go back to her !!
Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bialy?

Compare Dr. Bialy

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bialy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Bialy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bialy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Illinois Chicago
    University Of Illinois Chicago

Dr. Bialy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bialy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Bialy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bialy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.