Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Zuriarrain

Zuri Plastic Surgery

8585 Sunset Dr Ste 107 Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Ponce School of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic medicine, and more.

Dr. Zuriarrain accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Zuriarrain's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Broken Nose
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hair Loss
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

As an aesthetic plastic surgeon in Miami, FL, Dr. Zuriarrain understands that every patient is unique and deserves a specialized care plan in order to achieve their goals. His passion for perfection and attention to detail allow him to provide patien...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Zuriarrain?
Dr. Zuriarrain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Z has completely both tt and arm lift on me now and both types is work has been outstanding. He is amazing and so glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had a mommy makeover on February 20th, 2019 with Dr. Z and I’m so happy with my results already!! Not only is he a really down to Earth, and genuine person, he makes you feel very comfortable and sets realistic expectations for you. I went to a few surgeons before I choose Dr Z and I am so glad I did! My tummy tuck incision is super low, and he completely lifted and fixed my mons area, I’m only 2 weeks post op and I already love what I see. My breast lift came out amazing too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
FROM THE FIRST MOMENT I MET DR.Z HE WAS VERY PLEASANT WALK ME THROUGH ALL THE STEP OF MY PROCEDURE. HE WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT EVERYTHING I ASKED. I GOT A TUMMY TUCK AND IT LOOK AMAZING. EVEN AFTER SURGERY I WAS ABLE TO GET IN DIRECT CONTACT TO HIM AND HE RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY EVERY TIME WITH NO PROBLEM.. ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW AND HE STILL TEXT/CALL TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS GOING GO WITH MY HEALING.HE MADE ME FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE AND ASSURING. GREAT SURGEON.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I underwent a bbl with Dr. Z on February 4th and I couldn't be any happier or pleased with my results. Dr. Z truly gave me more than what i expected. I finally have some shape and more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Z. He takes the time to hear your concerns and makes you feel confident, very professional and with a vast experience that does not give margins to errors. I am very happy with my results, I highly recommend Dr. Z to anyone ho is looking for a plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
My experience with Dr.Z has been phenomenal. I had my consultation and booked my Tummy Tuck / Lipo that same day for Dec 18. I had a flawless experience. His staff Belkis, Jenny, Barbie, Dayanara just to name a few were all awesome, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. My surgery went perfect. I am currently 17 days Post op . I am feeling pretty good . I honestly didn’t look in the mirror until I was 14 days post and all I can say is WOW!!!! Dr.Z did a extraordinary job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I can’t even begin to tell you how thankful I am of this man! He always goes above and beyond with his results!! I’m only 13dpo but the changes already are mind blowing!!! I had a Extended Tummy Tuck performed on 12/17 by Dr. Z. I am truly in love with my new belly!! I can’t wait to see the changes as time goes on! Thank you Dr. Z!! I was a mess the day of surgery and yet he was able to help calm me down! He has an amazing personality! Can’t wait for future Enhancements with Dr. Z ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck done by Dr Z. I still recovering and loving the results so far. My experience with dr Z was great. He made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. The staff is amazing, specially Belkis and the Cuban blonde nurse were so nice and very attentive with me. The office is very clean and modern. I’ll recommended dr Z 100% to whom ever want to do surgery in Miami. He has the best hands and is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Un placer para mi haber estado en las manos del doctor Alex, muy satisfecha con mi cirugia. Muchas Gracias
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Un grandisimo privilegio para mi haber estado en las manos de este super doctor estetico cuando decidimos hacernos una operacion tratatomos de buscar un doctor el cual nos brinde confianza seguridad y te haga sentir q sin dudas estas en las mejores manos y todo esto senti el dia 9 de noviembre cuando me hice mi sirujia por la cual estoy super contena, para mi el mejor doctor de sirugia estetica de todo miami so si estas pensado en hacerte una sirugia les recominedo 200% al doctor Alex Z
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Amazing surgeon! Very attentive, understanding and helpful. He is genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of his patients. You can contact him with any questions you have and he is quick to get back to you! His goal is for you to accomplish what you want and be happy with the results, but he also offers you his professional advice and educates you on the best way to procede. The office staff is also great! They are polite, friendly and resourceful! I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Great Doctor! I love my results so much. He is the only doctor that gave me his number and answers my rext anytime!! Thank you so much for everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Words can’t describe how excellent my experience was with Dr. Z and his staff. I’d love to describe him as a true artist!! He is an amazing surgeon who takes the time to understand you and what you want from your surgery. Words can’t describe how pleased I am about my results and how he has exceeded my expectations!! He is real, he is kind, humble and willing to guide you every step of the way. The best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr.Z es Excelente cirujano muy amable y atento con los pacientes, muy complacida con mi cirugía!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr. Zuriarrain is an excellent and admirable individual. As a young woman, I wanted more youthful looking and fuller breasts. Making the decision to go under the knife is intimidating, but I decided to give it a shot. This is the first surgery I have ever had and the staff did phenomenal at walking me through every step of the way. Dr. Z never has hesitated to answer my questions and always gives me immediate feedback! Dr. Z’s bedside manner and professionalism are exceptional. Thank you PPS!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I'm so happy I chose Dr. Z for my BBL. I love the way he sculpted my body. He even keeps in contact with me periodically in case I have any questions or concerns. Couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I can’t thank Dr. Z enough for ALL that he did for me. Dr. Z went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout my surgery process.
Amber, we appreciate your review and we are glad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had the best experience and care from Dr. Zuriarrain and can't speak highly enough of him or the work he did on me. I am so incredibly happy with not only my results but also with my choice for using him as my surgeon. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!
Roxanne, thank you for your feedback and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
AMAZING!!!!! I had so many issues that Dr. Z wasn’t aware of from my previous surgery and he made it happen ! He is amazing. &’ the Staff are very nice and helpful. they always call to update you and check up on you. Dr. Z gave me exactly what i wanted. A natural looking body. I’m forever thankful. Thanks Pure Plastic Surgery !!
Thank you Nisha!!! The staff at Pure Plastic...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr. Z is nothing less than amazing- his knowledge, his bedside manner, his surgical talent, you can tell that he is greatly passionate about his work and he genuinely cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Z and his team a million times over, without hesitation.
Anna, I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Zuriarrain?

Zuri Plastic Surgery