Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD

Dr. Zuriarrain
Telehealth services available

Zuri Plastic Surgery

8585 Sunset Dr Ste 107 Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Kendall Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zuriarrain to book an appointment.

Dr. Zuriarrain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zuriarrain

Dr. Zuriarrain?
Dr.Zuriarrain is great! the staff was extremely friendly, his assistant kept in touch with me throughout my whole recovery. The surgery went great. I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Zuriarrain. Will be coming back here in the future!
Jun 19, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback. My team...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Le recomiendo este doctor con los ojos cerrados es muy buen cirujano los resultados son espectaculares y muy buena seguridad para su salud lo amo porq cambio mi vida.
Yenisleydis – Feb 25, 2020
Muchas gracias Yenisleydis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had my Free Consultation with Dr Z on FaceTime , The minute He spoke, I felt peace and I was sure he is the one, he’s very humble and I loved his smile..... He explained good information . I can’t wait to get my procedures done with Dr. Z. Also his girls that take care of the phone calls and the financial person I spoke to were great! Thank you!
Carolina – Sep 07, 2019
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr Zuriarrain did my bbl on April 2,2019 he is so amazing,phenomenal and very knowledgeable.he knew exactly what I wanted and the staff is amazing especially Barbie she answered my every phone call even at my inconvenient times. I’m considering going back home for a breast lift he is the best.i love love love my new body
Blandy – Sep 05, 2019
Thank you Blandy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
From the moment I met Dr.Z I felt at peace. He answered all of my questions even the silly ridiculous ones. He was realistic in what my expectations were to be after surgery. After my surgery he texted me to make sure I was doing ok! SEVERAL TIMES!!This was my very first cosmetic surgery experience and I am beyond grateful that it was with him. He calmed all my nerves and did a beyond amazing job! He went above and beyond for me through this entire process. I recommend Dr.Z a million times because he truly is the BEST OF THE BEST.
Tiffany C – Jul 09, 2019
Thanks Tiffany! No such thing as a ridiculous...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr Z has completely both tt and arm lift on me now and both types is work has been outstanding. He is amazing and so glad I found him.
Mar 14, 2019
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had a mommy makeover on February 20th, 2019 with Dr. Z and I’m so happy with my results already!! Not only is he a really down to Earth, and genuine person, he makes you feel very comfortable and sets realistic expectations for you. I went to a few surgeons before I choose Dr Z and I am so glad I did! My tummy tuck incision is super low, and he completely lifted and fixed my mons area, I’m only 2 weeks post op and I already love what I see. My breast lift came out amazing too!!
Jen Ferrer in Miami, FL – Mar 07, 2019
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
Thank you Jen for leaving us your comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
FROM THE FIRST MOMENT I MET DR.Z HE WAS VERY PLEASANT WALK ME THROUGH ALL THE STEP OF MY PROCEDURE. HE WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT EVERYTHING I ASKED. I GOT A TUMMY TUCK AND IT LOOK AMAZING. EVEN AFTER SURGERY I WAS ABLE TO GET IN DIRECT CONTACT TO HIM AND HE RESPONDED RIGHT AWAY EVERY TIME WITH NO PROBLEM.. ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW AND HE STILL TEXT/CALL TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS GOING GO WITH MY HEALING.HE MADE ME FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE AND ASSURING. GREAT SURGEON.
Shanona davis in Milwaukee , WI – Feb 28, 2019
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
We truly appreciate your feedback Sharona!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I underwent a bbl with Dr. Z on February 4th and I couldn't be any happier or pleased with my results. Dr. Z truly gave me more than what i expected. I finally have some shape and more.
Ocala, FL – Feb 23, 2019
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
I am glad you are happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Z. He takes the time to hear your concerns and makes you feel confident, very professional and with a vast experience that does not give margins to errors. I am very happy with my results, I highly recommend Dr. Z to anyone ho is looking for a plastic surgeon.
Jenny in Miami, FL – Jan 14, 2019
I am thrilled you are happy and had a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
My experience with Dr.Z has been phenomenal. I had my consultation and booked my Tummy Tuck / Lipo that same day for Dec 18. I had a flawless experience. His staff Belkis, Jenny, Barbie, Dayanara just to name a few were all awesome, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. My surgery went perfect. I am currently 17 days Post op . I am feeling pretty good . I honestly didn’t look in the mirror until I was 14 days post and all I can say is WOW!!!! Dr.Z did a extraordinary job.
Phenomenal experience - Tummy Tuck / Lioo in FL – Jan 05, 2019
The entire team appreciates your feedback. Thank...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I can’t even begin to tell you how thankful I am of this man! He always goes above and beyond with his results!! I’m only 13dpo but the changes already are mind blowing!!! I had a Extended Tummy Tuck performed on 12/17 by Dr. Z. I am truly in love with my new belly!! I can’t wait to see the changes as time goes on! Thank you Dr. Z!! I was a mess the day of surgery and yet he was able to help calm me down! He has an amazing personality! Can’t wait for future Enhancements with Dr. Z ????
Bryanne Voelker in Cape Coral, FL – Dec 31, 2018
Thank you Bryanne for taking the time to write...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck done by Dr Z. I still recovering and loving the results so far. My experience with dr Z was great. He made me feel comfortable and answer all my questions. The staff is amazing, specially Belkis and the Cuban blonde nurse were so nice and very attentive with me. The office is very clean and modern. I’ll recommended dr Z 100% to whom ever want to do surgery in Miami. He has the best hands and is very professional.
Maria Mart in Miami – Dec 29, 2018
Thanks Maria!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Un placer para mi haber estado en las manos del doctor Alex, muy satisfecha con mi cirugia. Muchas Gracias
Nov 25, 2018
Muy amable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Un grandisimo privilegio para mi haber estado en las manos de este super doctor estetico cuando decidimos hacernos una operacion tratatomos de buscar un doctor el cual nos brinde confianza seguridad y te haga sentir q sin dudas estas en las mejores manos y todo esto senti el dia 9 de noviembre cuando me hice mi sirujia por la cual estoy super contena, para mi el mejor doctor de sirugia estetica de todo miami so si estas pensado en hacerte una sirugia les recominedo 200% al doctor Alex Z
Yusleidy Delgado – Nov 15, 2018
Muchas gracias! Un placer ser su cirujano...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Amazing surgeon! Very attentive, understanding and helpful. He is genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of his patients. You can contact him with any questions you have and he is quick to get back to you! His goal is for you to accomplish what you want and be happy with the results, but he also offers you his professional advice and educates you on the best way to procede. The office staff is also great! They are polite, friendly and resourceful! I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone!
Gianys – Nov 08, 2018
I am glad you had a great experience Gianys. All...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Great Doctor! I love my results so much. He is the only doctor that gave me his number and answers my rext anytime!! Thank you so much for everything
FL – Oct 29, 2018
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Words can’t describe how excellent my experience was with Dr. Z and his staff. I’d love to describe him as a true artist!! He is an amazing surgeon who takes the time to understand you and what you want from your surgery. Words can’t describe how pleased I am about my results and how he has exceeded my expectations!! He is real, he is kind, humble and willing to guide you every step of the way. The best!!!!
Michelle in Mandeville, LA – Oct 29, 2018
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
Thank you Michelle! I appreciate your feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr.Z es Excelente cirujano muy amable y atento con los pacientes, muy complacida con mi cirugía!!!!
Kissimmee – Oct 22, 2018
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
Muchisimas gracias por sus comentarios!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?
Dr. Zuriarrain is an excellent and admirable individual. As a young woman, I wanted more youthful looking and fuller breasts. Making the decision to go under the knife is intimidating, but I decided to give it a shot. This is the first surgery I have ever had and the staff did phenomenal at walking me through every step of the way. Dr. Z never has hesitated to answer my questions and always gives me immediate feedback! Dr. Z’s bedside manner and professionalism are exceptional. Thank you PPS!!
Ehily in Naples, FL – Oct 02, 2018
Dr. Zuriarrain's Reply – Flag
I truly appreciate your feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zuriarrain?

As an aesthetic plastic surgeon in Miami, FL, Dr. Zuriarrain understands that every patient is unique and deserves a specialized care plan in order to achieve their goals. His passion for perfection and attention to detail allow him to provide patien...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery